PDA

View Full Version : HOEN Fog Lights

chinsterr
07-02-2005, 10:41 PM
When i went to pick up my caliper decals from RR i noticed the HOEN lights on mazda3boss\' (john?) car. They looked really nice !!! I was just wondering where and how much.

HIDS are really nice, and ive done my research ... but the lack of coin may push this modd back another month. Im hoping the HOEN fogs are not too expensive. Any info is much appreciated. Thanx in advance

Chinsterr

RedRaptor
07-02-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by chinsterr

When i went to pick up my caliper decals from RR i noticed the HOEN lights on mazda3boss\' (john?) car. They looked really nice !!! I was just wondering where and how much.

HIDS are really nice, and ive done my research ... but the lack of coin may push this modd back another month. Im hoping the HOEN fogs are not too expensive. Any info is much appreciated. Thanx in advance

Chinsterr

Hehe...midnightfxgt = John. Mazda3Boss is another guy. ;)

You can find all the information about the HOEN bulbs at http://www.hoen-usa.com/

Red.

chinsterr
07-03-2005, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by RedRaptor

Hehe...midnightfxgt = John. Mazda3Boss is another guy. ;)

oops, my bad . midnightfxgt where did you get your hoen\'s ?

midnightfxgt
07-03-2005, 12:36 PM
I bought them from a guy on M3F who had a brand new set and totalled his car :)

I paid $200 shipped for the TWM SS, wieghted knob, and Hoens. One is acting stupid, and I am waiting to hear about warrenty.

-John

chinsterr
07-03-2005, 01:36 PM
ack, anyone know of a place in toronto ? if not, i guess i will just go to all the different \'mod\' shops i know.

thnx for the help

chinsterr