PDA

View Full Version : Any sunvisors available?

DJB
07-03-2005, 02:55 PM
Ok... Now that I\'m an official Mazda3 owner, there is one thing I\'ve found so far that I\'m not too happy with (and it\'s a small thing). I totally hate the cheap cheap cheap sunvisor. Anybody know where we can get better ones?
Sorry I didn\'t have time to do a search thru the fourms before I posted this... if there is already a thread, please link it here for me (or if you\'re a moderator, send me a PM and delete this thread).

Geologic
07-03-2005, 04:10 PM
Small thing that annoys me too.. You can\'t take off those damn safety stickers they put on the sun visors. They aren\'t even stickers!.. its like they glued the crap on and you can\'t jsut simply peel it off cause its not a sticker like in my old car. Any one ever try to take em off?.. little OT but u just reminded me how annoying they are.

dioxviad
07-03-2005, 05:33 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/dioxviad/22419191.jpg

* 5” wide screen TFT Color Monitor (replacement visor) with Built-in TV Tuner
* NTSC / PAL Video system
* 4:3 aspect ratio
* 960 x 234 Pixels Resolution
* 150:1 Contrast ratio
* 300 cd Brightness
* On screen display
* 12V Operating Voltage
* Double video input
* Wireless Remote Control
* Dimensions (W x H x D): 14\" x 5.5\" x 7/8\"

djltoronto
07-04-2005, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Geologic

Small thing that annoys me too.. You can\'t take off those damn safety stickers they put on the sun visors. They aren\'t even stickers!.. its like they glued the crap on and you can\'t jsut simply peel it off cause its not a sticker like in my old car. Any one ever try to take em off?.. little OT but u just reminded me how annoying they are.

Cover them with these!!! lol
EBAY (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6763&item=79839392 03&rd=1)

DJB
07-04-2005, 01:12 AM
LOL

But, I don\'t need a sign for that; all the women riding in my car already conform to those rules ;)

Anyway, I\'m going to look into replacements and if I find anything interesting I\'ll post it here.

Junior
07-04-2005, 03:27 PM
re-wrap them