PDA

View Full Version : Window Tints? Have them?

PantherzMz3
07-15-2005, 07:59 AM
Hey, like my second post ever, new to the game, only had mine for about 3 days. White.
Anyway, first thing i wanted to do was beside, ipod it up!, was to tint it. Not sure though what % i should get. Anyone have pics, that might help, or suggestions for the white that looks good? Also price range i should look for.

Thanks for the help!

RedRaptor
07-15-2005, 08:10 AM
Majic, get in here and help this poor fellow out.

PantherzMz3
07-15-2005, 08:16 AM
Lol Thanks! im lost!

SoopaBanana
07-15-2005, 09:04 AM
Alright before Majoogle renders this thread as another display of brutality towards n00bs...

Welcome to TM3!! I have a white hatch too... I got 20 rear and 30 front to give the tint a \"gradient\" look... I\'ll post some pics for you later!

PantherzMz3
07-15-2005, 09:47 AM
please Do, want to get it done as soon as possible!

majic
07-15-2005, 10:05 AM
PantherzMz3,

so i see you\'re new and you need some training :) it\'s ok to be new :D buuut you need to say hello to everyone, including the http://lms01.harvard.edu/exlibris/aleph/u16_2/alephe/www_f_eng/icon/f-search.gif (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/search.php) button

come on.. be brave and click it.. what do we got there? aaah your number 1 TM3 friend, the search engine.

Seriously tho, have a look there and in the appropriate sections (whether you\'re looking for tint pix or ipod installation) and you will MOST likely find an answer. if in doubt search again :) then post.

oh yah.. WELCOME to TM3! :) now that you\'ve met your best friend and your worst \'enemy\' :D, everything else should be \'smooth sailing\'..

PantherzMz3
07-15-2005, 10:09 AM
First! Thanks for the welcome! H

Lol, second thanks for making me feel and look stupid at the same time :p
I did try to search too but found lots of the pics that were posted, seem to not work anymore???
Might just be me, im retarded when it comes to easy stuff.

Anyway, will do and with only 3 days of owning my m3, there is so much that needs to be done.

Hello tm3 people!

majic
07-15-2005, 10:30 AM
all new ppl go through \"newb camp\" :)

but nonetheless welcome, and that is true some people\'s pics expire (me for one - my host, which was free, kept dying and now all pix are lost) but anyway, you can probably PM (private message) someone by clicking http://torontomazda3.com/forum/images/themes/openbb/msg.gif next to their post and request pix through e-mail or something..

read, share and enjoy your stay - most of us are pretty nice people once you get to know us :D

Dave_Mazda3
07-30-2005, 11:21 AM
Hey everyone! I live in Newmarket and was wondering if anyone in the area had their windows tinted and where they went? I really hate this clear look on the sport and it would really help to know of a good place to go to get it tinted! Let me know how much it set you back as well! Thanks alot :D

SABIO
07-30-2005, 12:49 PM
You have been PM\'d

shermanleesm
08-04-2005, 01:54 PM
I live in Richmond Hill
I went to Audio Heaven in my area
they did a good job

they charge 230
I would say, that\'s a decent place.