PDA

View Full Version : Where Should I Put the Sticker?

PiCASSO
08-08-2005, 10:35 PM
For everyone whose lived in Europe, majority of the cars on the roads will have stickers of their respective countries that they are from. For example, for Great Britain it\'s \"GB\" or for Germany it \"D\".

I\'ve originally wanted to place the 2-stickers that my father brought back from Poland last year (\"PL\") but never got around to it. So I wanted to get your opinions on where I should place it, and also which size of sticker should I use (large or small). Perhaps I shouldn\'t even bother with it and simply leave it as is. I welcome your comments:

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/Picassimo-StickerChoice1.jpg

Cheers,

PiCASSO

majic
08-08-2005, 11:30 PM
here

http://www.andrewsavory.com/blog/images/trashcan.jpg

RedRaptor
08-08-2005, 11:33 PM
^^
OUCH...hehe...majic. :p

I think you might be better off with an Axela badge is what majic is trying to say?

Junior
08-09-2005, 12:27 AM
i agree with majic on this one ... leave those stickers in europe, they nave no place in N.A. :sarc

PlatMS6
08-09-2005, 01:41 AM
lol yeah wth is up with the POLAND ppl and stickers, they are 99.99% of the ppl that put those stickers on their cars from what I can see and I really don\'t understand why... i pretty much see them at LEAST once on a daily basis, while its commmon in europe to see many different national stickers, it isnt here lol

the polish ones usually have the little crest/eagle type of thing, then the flag/country outline, then the PL oval (lol ive heard so manny ppl ask ....\"what does that mean\" lol)

from what i see on the road its all pretty much poland ones...

lol i think they took it seriously when ppl said it adds like 10hp ;)

PiCASSO
08-09-2005, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by 2004mz3

So you think I can bump my horsepower rating to 170-ponies with one of these elegant stickers? Would\'t that void my warranty?

All kidding aside, I\'ve had the above image made back in October 2004 when I considered putting something on the back of my car... just to make it a little bit unique. But now I\'m realizing that the extra \"PL\" sticker is going to be an identifier for all those people who I retaliated to that pissed me off on the roads and highways. Perhaps keeping the car \"low profile\" is the better route to take.

PlatMS6
08-09-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by PiCASSO

So you think I can bump my horsepower rating to 170-ponies with one of these elegant stickers? Would\'t that void my warranty?

All kidding aside, I\'ve had the above image made back in October 2004 when I considered putting something on the back of my car... just to make it a little bit unique. But now I\'m realizing that the extra \"PL\" sticker is going to be an identifier for all those people who I retaliated to that pissed me off on the roads and highways. Perhaps keeping the car \"low profile\" is the better route to take.

yep, whenever ppl offer me any stickers ie. car clubs...i just say no...just keep it clean and if someone is going after your car it will be a lot harder to find
(i\'ve followed idiots and punks that throw a finger or the like (when i\'m just cruising around) and you can tell how scared they get , like they try to trick u with blinkers lol cuz they cant drive for beans...i remember one time a guy followed me in mustang 5.0 cuz i cut in front of him baaadd...i just got into some curvy side streets and that thing was long gone :) ....so there are ppl like us, while i wouldnt do anything to their car...i just want them to crap their pants after acting so tough from their car :p

MAZDA Kitten
08-09-2005, 03:49 PM

lol yeah wth is up with the POLAND ppl and stickers

POLAND PEOPLE eh... lol...

YAY POLAND :D
I like option #5

PlatMS6
08-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by MAZDA Kitten

I like option #5

bah, i think u\'re fighting the temptation agatha :p lol
get a big one of these... u kno u wanna :)

http://students.cup.edu/zez2887/poland_eagle2.gif

PiCASSO
08-09-2005, 06:54 PM

I like option #5

Do you think I can get one to cover my whole rear window??? Just like the have for taxi cabs... all perforated and see through from the inside. That would be swell! ;)

PlatMS6
08-09-2005, 07:47 PM

I like option #5

Do you think I can get one to cover my whole rear window??? Just like the have for taxi cabs... all perforated and see through from the inside. That would be swell! ;)

lol probably...i would go to a good place tho...midnights mazdasux came out good:p

lol whatever plz tell me ure kidding :D

PiCASSO
08-09-2005, 08:43 PM

I like option #5

lol probably...i would go to a good place tho...midnights mazdasux came out good:p

lol whatever plz tell me ure kidding :D

Although I am proud to be Polish (born and raised), I am not that patriotic to stick the Polish flag and eagle on the back window of my Mazda.

SABIO
08-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Just do the Eagle.. That would be neat.. the cheesy PL.. No way man..

whodilly
08-09-2005, 09:54 PM
However you feel like representing your country!! I like those little stickers you put on the bumper.

A bad thing is that people can single out polish people as bad drivers! :p j/k

For me they can just look in the car and say, \"oh it\'s one of those crazy chinese/asian drivers!\":D

bluntman
08-09-2005, 10:13 PM
Why not put it on the rear glass? That way it can be easily removed when you change your mind or sell the car.

PiCASSO
08-09-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by bluntman

Why not put it on the rear glass? That way it can be easily removed when you change your mind or sell the car.

Actually, it isn\'t that difficult to remove from the painted bumper or tailgate. Peeling off might leave the sticker\'s adhesive... but with a little Turtle Wax \"Bug & Tar\" remover, the adhesive will come off without a fight.

My Mazda, by the way, is a rental (ie. lease). I\'m probably the ONLY one here at TM3 that rented his/her Mazda. This is why you won\'t see me with any heavy mods like springs, shocks, CAI, or HID lamps.

PlatMS6
08-10-2005, 01:26 AM
i\'m leasing mine :)

TheProfessor
08-10-2005, 08:26 AM
I wouldn\'t put it on, just ruins the look of the car.

bubba1983
08-10-2005, 09:05 AM

Originally posted by bluntman

Actually, it isn\'t that difficult to remove from the painted bumper or tailgate. Peeling off might leave the sticker\'s adhesive... but with a little Turtle Wax \"Bug & Tar\" remover, the adhesive will come off without a fight.

My Mazda, by the way, is a rental (ie. lease). I\'m probably the ONLY one here at TM3 that rented his/her Mazda. This is why you won\'t see me with any heavy mods like springs, shocks, CAI, or HID lamps.

fat mike\'s is on a lease too , lol

wtom
08-10-2005, 09:07 AM
I personally like #3 ... proportions seem to be perfect.

mEtH
08-10-2005, 01:58 PM
HAHAHAHA I am on a lease and have done everything you said you wont do....:p

I do plan to buy it out and only leased because of other matters.

PiCASSO
08-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by methodyst

HAHAHAHA I am on a lease and have done everything you said you wont do....:p

I do plan to buy it out and only leased because of other matters.

When October 2007 rolls around, there will be other cool cars on the block. And perhaps by then I will be Married with Children, needing something like a Mazda 5. Who knows... :)

Junior
08-10-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by PiCASSOWhen October 2007 rolls around, there will be other cool cars on the block. And perhaps by then I will be Married with Children, needing something like a Mazda 5. Who knows... :)

too bad the mazda 5 IS NOT a cool car

PiCASSO
08-10-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Junior

Originally posted by PiCASSOWhen October 2007 rolls around, there will be other cool cars on the block. And perhaps by then I will be Married with Children, needing something like a Mazda 5. Who knows... :)

too bad the mazda 5 IS NOT a cool car

I would disagree. It\'s the best looking mini-minivan out there. And when Mazda introduces their 2.0 CDI Turbo Diesel with a 6-speed manual... it will be on my list of potential vehicles (assuming that I have a need for it).

XXVIPXX
08-10-2005, 09:43 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/rated_m3/Mazda3-07282005-05.jpg

SourcE
08-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Freddy Got Fingered quote, \"You can stick it in your bum-bum\"

:p :) :p

Sorry.......its been a long day

Howabout top right of rear window..... just poking out from under the spoiler, discreet but still visible?

lukel90
08-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Wow, all these polish people replying i was feeling a little left out. My opinion, stay away from stickers, PL, or any others. Stickers for the most part dont look good on cars, at lease they dont in my opinion. Majic, that was a little harsh, you could have just said \" i like it better without a sticker..lol..\" it was kind of funny though.

Junior
08-11-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by XXVIPXX http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/rated_m3/Mazda3-07282005-05.jpg

they forgot the \"Z\" at the end!

PLZ :p

whodilly
08-11-2005, 05:43 PM
oops made a mistake

ds2chan
11-02-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by XXVIPXX
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/rated_m3/Mazda3-07282005-05.jpg

lol.. no offense but it looks like one of those banana stickers..

i said no offense.. :)