PDA

View Full Version : Found an Acura in my yard this morning

awhoy
09-04-2005, 06:58 PM
Another accident near my house and another car in my yard. this was a pretty bad one, three old ladies were sent to the hospital, hope they are OK. The intersection was closed off for more than 4 hours for tracffic services to reconstruct the accident.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2121233880

This is becoming a yearly ritual, this will be the forth time I will be replacing the same fence in the last five years. The first time was funny, someone drove through the fence and left the scene without reporting the accident, but forgot his bumper with license plate attached. I just ended up having to drop the whole bumper off at 42 division.

TheProfessor
09-04-2005, 08:30 PM
Holy crap, that looks bad. Why do accidents keep happening there?

iconicrocket
09-06-2005, 01:13 PM
Yikes, I had a old celica crash into my yard awhile back.

Have you thought about putting up concrete poles to keep the cars from going into your yard?

awhoy
09-06-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by iconicrocket

Yikes, I had a old celica crash into my yard awhile back.

Have you thought about putting up concrete poles to keep the cars from going into your yard?

There are three huge cedar trees behind the fence, four cars have tried to get through them and none were successful. So I am not too worry about getting run over by a car while enjoying a beer in my yard.

awhoy
09-06-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

Holy crap, that looks bad. Why do accidents keep happening there?

My theory is that people are paying more attention to the gas prices on Gas station across the street than the traffic light. If was determined that the Civic ran a red light.

Broli
09-06-2005, 02:54 PM
wow
that is crazy man

DeLaY_NoMoRe
09-06-2005, 09:26 PM
OOOOOHHHH.......that\'s Midland/Huntingwood ehhh.......I live around there as well......:D