PDA

View Full Version : From the TOProtege Club

Xenon
09-15-2005, 12:58 PM
From the TO Protege Email Invite List:

Email sent from the toprotege message board.Please see the following link for info and to sign up. --- http://ib2.toprotege.com/ikonboard.cgi?s=43288b034b00ffff;act=ST;f=3;t=2276 2

The end of the summer is quickly approaching, and the Officers of the Toronto Protege Club would like to close it off with a bang. After a year on hiatus, the FAMILIA PICNIC is BACK!!!

Mark it off in your calendar, you will not want to miss this event. This is the Official September Event, so the turnout should be great.

EVERYONE is welcome – new members, old members, girlfriends, wives, sisters, aunts, husbands, friends, etc. (notice I’m trying to push the female presence ). We would especially like to encourage the newer members to come out and see what this club is really about. Put faces to the names. You get a lot more out of the board once you get to know the people.

When: Saturday September 24th
Where: Boyd Conservation Area in Woodbridge
Site: Spruce Ridge (within Boyd Conservation Area)
Time: Pre-meet info to come

*** This event will be RAIN OR SHINE. We will be bringing the HUGE toprotege tent for shelter from sun / rain.

Things to bring / remember:
1) This is a POTLUCK, so please reply to confirm your attendance, and what food / drinks you will bring to share with everyone
2) Any sporting equipment you want (football, Frisbee, hacky-sack, etc.)
3) Sunscreen / Jacket (depending on weather)
4) Raffle tickets will be sold and you will have an opportunity to win some really great prizes. Tickets will be 5 each or 3 for 12. All proceeds will be going towards upgrades to toprotege.com (we are going to be updating the board software soon and are buying the license for it). So any money raised will be going right back to the club.
5) Admission to the park is 4.25 / adult (we have already covered the 80 charge to reserve the site, but we can’t get around the per person charge).
6) No alcohol allowed in the Conservation area
7) Most of all, come, bring your friends, and have a good time meeting people from the club.

wtom
09-15-2005, 03:21 PM
I was told this event was for Protege/Protege5 cars ONLY.

Broli
09-15-2005, 06:35 PM
isn\'t that the same day as the tm3 meet?
could be nice, if we are invited to hit it

well i am working but, in general i mean, it would be something
if a bunch of 3s rolled in on da Pros . . . :p

Scooter
09-16-2005, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by wtom

I was told this event was for Protege/Protege5 cars ONLY.

Hey dude;

Was originally gona\' be exclusive to TOP, but we\'ve decided it would be cool to have you guys out as well (if you want). So everyone is welcome to join us.

Pre-meet info will be posted early next week.

We will be having some raffles for some great prizes as well, should be a good time. Hope to see some of you there.

wtom
09-16-2005, 11:58 AM
I stand corrected :D

Scooter
09-19-2005, 10:36 AM
pre-meet info

Offical Pre-Meet Information (http://ib2.toprotege.com/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=22966)

Time: 10:30 am
Where: Piazza DelSol
Where: Woodbridge - North Side of Hwy 7, just West of Hwy 400
(Parking lot outside of Milestone\'s)