PDA

View Full Version : Orangeville Mazda Dlrship

car_demon
09-15-2005, 02:36 PM
Owner is Bert Copping! went to a grand re-opening. His son, Brad(snafu) is on the TPC board. He has a brand new state of the art facility on-par with DAVEWOOD MAZDA in NewMarket. Went for a tour of the building and I was impressed. The customer lounge area is on par with BMW.

TheProfessor
09-15-2005, 03:24 PM
Sort of a sidenote, but I\'ve noticed that most Mazda dealerships have pathetic waiting area\'s/lounges for customers. The best I\'ve been to is MofT with six fairly nice leather seats, but again, that is only for six customers. Scarboro Mazda was the worst with a single two seater sofa in the showroom and that\'s it.

In contrast, most if not all Honda/Toyota dealers have very nice waiting area\'s with TV\'s, coffee, snacks, and plenty of decent seating. Some even have computers for internet access.

S.F.W.
09-15-2005, 04:14 PM
Agreed, most Mazda waiting area do suck. the best waiting area I have seen is Parkway Honda, which has wireless internet access, and plenty of comfortable seating. So one can do work while waiting for your car...

TheProfessor
09-15-2005, 04:16 PM
Yup, as you know I live right across from there and when I had my Civic would service it there. Wow, it was so easy to kill time there. That is definately one of the nicest, but there are clearly so many that are better than the typical Mazda dealer.