PDA

View Full Version : Hello guys & gals

Philip_69
09-17-2005, 01:48 PM
How are you doing? I just wanna drop a line to say hi to all the forum members. I\'m planning to get a Mazda 2005 GS, automatic, nice, reliable and nothing too fancy for the family. Hope to get some insighted and informative suggestions from you guys.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff-TheBiz
09-17-2005, 02:41 PM
Well, I don\'t mean to be the bringer of bad news, but if it is the sedan GS you are looking for, you are not going to have much luck. The 05s were sold out pretty much across Ontario by late Aug.
I do have good inventory on the 2006s...

Or if it is a Sport (5 dr hatch) you are looking for a gimme a call, or make the trek to Richmond Hill @ Avante, ask for Jeff. I will take good care of you

TheProfessor
09-17-2005, 03:21 PM
Welcome to the board Philip. Jeff, there is a chance he\'ll be picking up a used MZ3 ;)

Philip_69
09-17-2005, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the welcome. Jeff, that is such a bad news :). After reading many of the posts in here, I\'m very excited about purchasing the Mazda 3 Sedan for my family. However, I chose the 2005 year mainly because of its 4.9%/ 60 mths. The 5.9%/ 60 mths is a high and outta my league *sigh* ! Wishful thinking, is there any chance Mazda will lower their current rates for the 2006 models?

Many thanks.

Av8tor97
09-19-2005, 09:33 PM
I\'m new to the board as well.
I\'ve found it very informative.
Thanks!

I\'m interested in leasing the Mazda 3 Sport. I\'m kicking myself
for not buying it back in July when the rate was 3.9% but my
current lease didn\'t expire until the end of August.

Now at 7.6 % for 48 months, I\'m holding off for now. I\'ve been
without a car for three weeks now and it is hell. I can wait until
October to see if the rates come down but I will need to buy something
soon. The only other car I\'m considering is the \'06 Civic that should
be in the dealerships by October. Perhaps Mazda will drop the rate to
compete with the Civic??

The new Civic Si is 197 HP and I really like the redesigned look. Honda
will sell a lot of these vehicles.

But I really enjoyed the test drive of the MZ3 and it sure is cool looking.

What to do??

1flycdnM3
09-20-2005, 01:19 PM
Being a honda fan as well, I do like the look of the \'06 Civic Si as well. Very nice. All in all though, it\'s about personal preference. I would however like to point out that the insurance for the civic is... needless to say... INSANE?!?! :sarc

I think the \"bang for buck\" would be less on the civic as well. It will most likely be over-priced (just like every other honda). You really do have to LOVE honda to buy one.

TheProfessor
09-20-2005, 01:22 PM
That\'s primarily why I left Honda.....

1) Typically less negotiating room in the MSRP
2) Higher insurance rates
3) Greater chance of theft/robbery
4) Typically higher interest rates for financing/leasing

etc.

Philip_69
10-30-2005, 09:10 PM
Hi guys,

I just want to say thanks to all the recommendations and constructive posts. I\'ll be a proud owner of a Mazda 3 GS in 3 weeks. Thank you, Jeff.

Cheers

billyfo
10-30-2005, 09:28 PM
great choice, and enjoy your new car. of course welcome to TM3

Jeff-TheBiz
10-31-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Philip_69

Hi guys,

I just want to say thanks to all the recommendations and constructive posts. I\'ll be a proud owner of a Mazda 3 GS in 3 weeks. Thank you, Jeff.

Cheers

Could be sooner... on rail right now.. lets cross our fingers.

akherad
11-01-2005, 04:15 PM
When I read/hear that somebody is going to pick up his new M3 in few days/weeks, I get excited too. Congratulations Philip_69.

i just remember the moment I got the keys. humm....

:D

I\'m sure you will love the car. :)