PDA

View Full Version : Mazda of Toronto Dealer

akherad
09-21-2005, 01:25 PM
Hi,

I jus twanted to share my experience with Mazda of Toronto Dealership (6167 Yonge Street). Those guys are so great in sales and customer service. I have talked to a Salesman, \"Al Sarvar\". He provided me a good service. If you want to buy a Mazda, I recommend this dealership. Go and See \"Al\". he\'s a nice and awesome guy.

In this site, I had read about \"Delivery\" problems (let\'s say \"mistakes\"). Well, when I wanted to pick up my Mazda3 @ Mazda of Toronto, they had a check list and checked every single item before delivery based on that check list. Also they walked me through the delivery process so I made sure everything was right.

I have never gone there for service yet as my car is still a few days old, but I will share any service experience too as soon as I have one.

Thanks,
-Ali:D

TheProfessor
09-21-2005, 01:33 PM
Yup, MofT is one of the good ones for sure. As for the \"checklist\".....I\'m pretty sure every dealer completes one. Not knocking MofT, but all of the stuff you wrote about is pretty standard issue when picking up a new car.

akherad
09-21-2005, 01:57 PM
Well, I picekd up a new Mitsubishi Outlander for my wife 3 months ago, but no check list, no presentation, nothing ....So That\'s why I was very happy with MofT service.

-Ali

FLIPDADY
09-21-2005, 05:18 PM
Hey Ali, welcome to the club! If you need anything like parts or accesories contact me or ThePartsStore.

NAMIBOY
09-21-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by akherad

Hi,

I jus twanted to share my experience with Mazda of Toronto Dealership (6167 Yonge Street). Those guys are so great in sales and customer service. I have talked to a Salesman, \"Al Sarvar\". He provided me a good service. If you want to buy a Mazda, I recommend this dealership. Go and See \"Al\". he\'s a nice and awesome guy.

In this site, I had read about \"Delivery\" problems (let\'s say \"mistakes\"). Well, when I wanted to pick up my Mazda3 @ Mazda of Toronto, they had a check list and checked every single item before delivery based on that check list. Also they walked me through the delivery process so I made sure everything was right.

I have never gone there for service yet as my car is still a few days old, but I will share any service experience too as soon as I have one.

Thanks,
-Ali:D

hey al sarvar\'s mother, er wife, er daughter...welcome to the board.
j/k.

akherad
09-22-2005, 02:26 PM
I didn\'t know him @ all till I got there to get my car. :-) :D :p

RedRaptor
11-26-2005, 11:07 AM
Just thought I would put in my experience with Mazda of Toronto. This past Tuesday, I took my car into MoT to fix up the 1-2 harsh shift, glovebox rattle and front passenger door rattle. I took the car there at 8AM and left it there for the whole day. I called Stanley back at 4PM and he told me the car was ready except the glovebox had to be ordered in. Great, however he said that he couldn\'t find me a ride for me back to the dealership. This is my only compliant...I was fortunate that my co worker had sometime to give me a lift to the dealership...

I picked up my keys from the receptionist at 7PM, went to get my car which was washed. :D Got in the car and first thing I did was, turn the key and start driving to test the 1-2 shift. Very smooth and was 10x better than before. Stanley told me that they had replaced the panels on the front passenger side (Joe, which panel is he talking about? Because I can\'t notice a difference...haha).

Now all I need is that new glovebox that should come in anyday.

Overall I am very happy with MoT\'s service. My only compliant is that MoT should arrange rides for customers back to the dealership.

Thanks MoT. :)

mazda3ride
01-13-2006, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by RedRaptor

Just thought I would put in my experience with Mazda of Toronto. This past Tuesday, I took my car into MoT to fix up the 1-2 harsh shift, glovebox rattle and front passenger door rattle. I took the car there at 8AM and left it there for the whole day. I called Stanley back at 4PM and he told me the car was ready except the glovebox had to be ordered in. Great, however he said that he couldn\'t find me a ride for me back to the dealership. This is my only compliant...I was fortunate that my co worker had sometime to give me a lift to the dealership...

I picked up my keys from the receptionist at 7PM, went to get my car which was washed. :D Got in the car and first thing I did was, turn the key and start driving to test the 1-2 shift. Very smooth and was 10x better than before. Stanley told me that they had replaced the panels on the front passenger side (Joe, which panel is he talking about? Because I can\'t notice a difference...haha).

Now all I need is that new glovebox that should come in anyday.

Overall I am very happy with MoT\'s service. My only compliant is that MoT should arrange rides for customers back to the dealership.

Thanks MoT. :)

RedRaptor - What did they do to fix the harsh 1-2 harsh shifting?

majic
01-13-2006, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by mazda3ride

this (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=4215) ;)

repeat after me (100x): \"i will search the forums before asking\" :)

Jeff-TheBiz
01-13-2006, 10:23 AM
http://ed.gomez.free.fr/bart.png

Cardinal Fang
01-13-2006, 10:36 AM
*Walks in, sees dead horse. Begins pummeling it with 2x4.*

http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/026129search.gif

ds2chan
01-13-2006, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Cardinal Fang

*Walks in, sees dead horse. Begins pummeling it with 2x4.*

http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/026129search.gif

lol.. u\'r so mean.. :p

mazda3ride
01-13-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by majic

this (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=4215) ;)

repeat after me (100x): \"i will search the forums before asking\" :)

and here is the second majoogling. I will not be majoogled ever again, I hope. I do use the search feature, but not good enough it appears.

majic
01-13-2006, 02:15 PM

and here is the second majoogling. I will not be majoogled ever again, I hope. I do use the search feature, but not good enough it appears.

actually.. you just were.. lol.. and it was the 3rd one :D lol..