PDA

View Full Version : Mazda3 in Gatineau Park

JMAK74
10-11-2005, 11:28 PM
For turkey weekend me and the gf went up to Ottawa. Went to Gatineau park on the Quebec side. Nice park with long winding roads and at least during this time of the year there weren\'t too many cars around - joggers and people on bikes to watch out for - it would be a great cruise, however I think the five hour drive up to park may be a bit too much for a one day event.

Only had time to take one picture of my three (i put my head down in shame). It looked somewhat boring, so I \'spruced\' it up a bit.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/JMAK74/CRW_3671-02fw.jpg

I was hoping to get a shot of my car in front of Parliment, however, the driveways leading up to the tower all have signs saying \"for Parlimentary business only\", you can see cameras everywhere and the RCMP drive around on a regular basis - also the idea of ending up in a federal pen with Bubba as a roommate didn\'t seem to appeal to much.

On a side note - it seems in the Hull/Ottawa region that the GX and GS trim version are more popular than the GT version for the sedan body type - especially the GX version - I\'ve never seen so many continously in a day of the GX trim sedan as I did in Hull and in Ottawa compared to here in TO, where I see the GT version the most (at least to me).

JK

teambedlam
10-12-2005, 07:47 AM
I agree the area is awesome. I grew up in Ottawa and i spent many a weekend driving in the Gatineaus... They would make a great cruise but sadily it\'s a lomg cruise just to get there.

bubba1983
10-12-2005, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by JMAK74

also the idea of ending up in a federal pen with Bubba as a roommate didn\'t seem to appeal to much.

thtas quite a low blow
lol

Broli
10-12-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by bubba1983

also the idea of ending up in a federal pen with Bubba as a roommate didn\'t seem to appeal to much.

thtas quite a low blow
lol

hahaha

it was funny though!:p :hoho

JMAK74
10-12-2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by bubba1983

thtas quite a low blow
lol

Sorry - it was the only \'jail house\' name I could think of at the moment :D

JK