PDA

View Full Version : Avante - Richmond Hill

majic
11-08-2005, 12:30 PM
Either majoogle needs an upgrade or a stronger morning coffee ;) .. either way i didn\'t see avante RH SERVICE reviews (except for that oil change one) there sure is a lot of whoring going on about some dude TheBiz so i\'ll try to keep him out of this thread - mods keep an eye out ;)

so i\'ve had this problem (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=2914) for a while now. i took the car to MoT and they fixed it.. but it broke again (faulty replacement part perhaps) anyway.. i decided to be brave and make the 75km trek to Avante RH and get my car looked at over there.

I arrived at about 7:15AM and the doors were open (service opens at 7:30).. i was greeted by the receptionist and she pointed me in direction of Jose after asking where the service desk was. Jose was very nice, took down my information and took the keys. the shuttle driver was the best ever.. an older guy in his 70s with TONS of stories... from fishing out in nova scotia to bull riding out in alberta.. crazy.. very pleasant man.. i asked him how long it would take to get to finch subway station to which he replied about half an hour if the traffic is right.. sure enough, we left on time @ 7:30 and got to finch at 7:55 I was surprised how much an older man knew about computers and DIGITAL photography.. COOL..

at 11:16 Jose called me back telling me that the car was ready for pickup.. what? that was quick.. nice.. except i wasn\'t gonna get that loaner 6MT RX-8 or the MP6 like Jeff promissed :p ;) i got picked up at finch at 4:30 and i think i woke up the shuttle driver waiting for me.. heh.. everyone needs a quick snooze.. 30min later we\'re back at the dealer and he was nice enough to give me some tips on getting back downtown avoiding traffic (since that territory was unknown to me)

I picked up the work order but there were no keys. i told Jose i\'d come back after i meet this animal Jeff.. whoever said he had a sexy phone voice should meet him in person ;) heh.. very nice guy.. no wonder he sells cars so naturally.. while we were discussing when i get to test drive that MP6 ;) Jose came by and gave me my car keys.. we went oustide and of course the car was washed :) at first i kind of didn\'t recognize it.. heh.. Jeff checked out my ride with the few mods i have and we would have stayed there for ever but he had a deal to close .. so he gave me an avante bucket and i went home

the seat was a little closer than i am used to and it was tilted but b/c i was in a good mood (or maybe i\'m getting older and less sensitive) i just fixed it up without making a fuss..i think they also took it for < 4km test drive as i had ~80km when i got in the car .. oh well

overall, very pleasant bunch of people that work there. service was quick.. Thanks guys!! it was well worth the drive to RH! I can finally use the fob to unlock my doors!!! :D

TheProfessor
11-08-2005, 01:08 PM
Glad to hear everything went well for you, though I\'m not surprised.

breakfastfood
11-10-2005, 06:49 PM
Hey Now,

I\'m bring my Mazda next Thursday to Avante to get my 24K Maintanance. Since I hear nothing but positive reviews, it\'ll be worth the drive from Mississauga I hope :)

wtom
11-14-2005, 12:37 PM
From my personal experience as well as all the A+++ stories on this board, Avante Mazda is to TorontoMazda3.com as Dave Wood Mazda is to TOProtege.com

FLIPDADY
11-14-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by wtom

From my personal experience as well as all the A+++ stories on this board, Avante Mazda is to TorontoMazda3.com as Dave Wood Mazda is to TOProtege.com
I hope you\'re only referring to the service and sales part right?:sarc

wtom
11-14-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by FLIPSPEED

I shoulda been more specific; SERVICE. ;)

Sales, I\'ve only dealt with Avante
Parts, only Mazda of Toronto.

FLIPDADY
11-14-2005, 02:43 PM
Thanks War!:D

MajesticBlueNTO
11-14-2005, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by wtom

I shoulda been more specific; SERVICE. ;)

Sales, I\'ve only dealt with Avante
Parts, only Mazda of Toronto.

Joe is the man when it comes to parts. always helps me out, even in my latest hair-brained, ghetto project.

majic
11-14-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by MajesticBlueN

... even in my latest hair-brained, ghetto project.

oooh but i know what you\'re brewin.. ;) and i\'ll jump on it once u review it :D :D :D

FLIPDADY
11-15-2005, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by majic

Originally posted by MajesticBlueN

... even in my latest hair-brained, ghetto project.

oooh but i know what you\'re brewin.. ;) and i\'ll jump on it once u review it :D :D :D
Me too!:p

majic
11-15-2005, 10:14 AM

Me too!:p

would the MODERATOR stop crapping in my thread ;) :p

if you wanna crap, go here (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=4261) :D

j/k joe.. Broli stopped whoring so i feel like someone needs to take over ;)

TheProfessor
11-15-2005, 11:36 AM

I\'ve noticed that too....is he still alive?

majic
11-15-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

I\'ve noticed that too....is he still alive?

i think the Cardinal took care of him

*looks over the shoulder after each post*

Cardinal Fang
11-15-2005, 11:49 AM
*Sound of body being dragged out to car*

majic
11-15-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Cardinal Fang

*Sound of body being dragged out to car*

poor soul..

i\'m still sitting here at my desk...