PDA

View Full Version : Tri-Colour

Jase
11-14-2005, 01:16 AM
I know in the States you get the tri-colour as standard in all models whereas in Canada its only on the GT which sux. But my question is that would Mazda be able to install them on my GS? Coz I really love the lights.

Zaku_4
11-14-2005, 06:42 AM
ahh yess

the electroluminicent gauge cluster. i would assume u need to buy one of those clusters then it should be goood

Kevin@nextmod
11-17-2005, 11:13 AM
Sry what tri color are you talking about? where the speedometer and the tach is?

majic
11-17-2005, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Pearl_Hatch

Sry what tri color are you talking about? where the speedometer and the tach is?

yeah he\'s talking about this (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=2954#53053) :)

qmeister
04-22-2006, 12:22 AM
Hey there guys,

just curious if an answer was ever found for whether or not the tri colour could be installed after? I\'m assuming not, but if anyone else knows differently?...

q

Xenon
04-23-2006, 11:47 AM
I would assume it\'s do-able. At what cost (time and money) is the question. You\'d have to buy a whole new gauge pod (money) and you\'d have to disassemble the whole top half of your dash to replace it (time or money).

Seems like a lot of work for just a small detail.

TheProfessor
04-24-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Xenon

I would assume it\'s do-able. At what cost (time and money) is the question. You\'d have to buy a whole new gauge pod (money) and you\'d have to disassemble the whole top half of your dash to replace it (time or money).

No smaller then the flip key mod......

You might be able to find a used cluster either on eBay or through a wrecker.

Shat2
04-26-2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

Originally posted by Xenon

No smaller then the flip key mod......

You might be able to find a used cluster either on eBay or through a wrecker.
or Joe :P

FLIPDADY
04-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Yeah for $900+ I can hook you up with a electroluminescent gauge pod assembly and you\'ll have 0 km on it.;)

firstmazda
04-27-2006, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by FLIPSPEED

Yeah for $900+ I can hook you up with a electroluminescent gauge pod assembly and you\'ll have 0 km on it.;)

hmmmm.... I\'ll call you 5yrs down the road when it comes time to sell my car!

\"Yes, she\'s been in the garage for 10 years!\"

MAZDA Kitten
04-30-2006, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Jase

I know in the States you get the tri-colour as standard in all models whereas in Canada its only on the GT which sux. But my question is that would Mazda be able to install them on my GS? Coz I really love the lights.

Are you sure about that? I\'ve seen Mazda3s on ebay i believe what they call the \"i\" model (our GS I guess) which had the normal gauges (white font)

lukel90
05-01-2006, 01:58 PM
the electroluminesent gauges come on the GS Sport as well, and with all honesty i wish i had the normal ones. im getting a little sick of them. the normal gauges numbers are crisper IMO. i like them a little more. although ive never seen the normal gauges at night, if someone could post a pic