PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me??

bubu416
11-24-2005, 01:19 PM
As I\'m a proud owner of the Mz3 :p, I pay attention to other ppl\'s 3s (see what they\'ve modded) on the road. For some odd reason, I haven\'t been seeing much of the 06\'s on the road (Mkhm,Scar,RH), telling from the LED tails. I haven\'t seen anyone in a Copper Red yet.

Did ppl just stop buying them, maybe switched to the new CiviC???

Why is that?

vanpatrick81
11-24-2005, 01:23 PM
i haven\'t even seen that many 3\'s on the road in brampton and mississauga area. and it seems that modded 3\'s in brampton and sauga area is a rare sight.

skunk2
11-24-2005, 01:24 PM
i\'ve seen a few copper red 3\'s in Scarb.

Cardinal Fang
11-24-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by bubu416

As I\'m a proud owner of the Mz3 :p, I pay attention to other ppl\'s 3s (see what they\'ve modded) on the road. For some odd reason, I haven\'t been seeing much of the 06\'s on the road (Mkhm,Scar,RH), telling from the LED tails. I haven\'t seen anyone in a Copper Red yet.

I never recall seeing that many of the Copper Red\'s in the 05 model to begin with. It could be that it\'s not that popular now. As for not having many 06\'s on the road I could be wrong and if I am I\'m sure majic will point it out, but in terms of car sales is this not generally considered a slow time of the year?

Originally posted by bubu416
Did ppl just stop buying them, maybe switched to the new CiviC???

*Large gasp!*

That\'s it! Burn him.

majic
11-24-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Cardinal Fang

I never recall seeing that many of the Copper Red\'s in the 05 model to begin with. It could be that it\'s not that popular now.

that\'s cuz copper red was introduced with the \'06 models ;)

As for not having many 06\'s on the road I could be wrong and if I am I\'m sure majic will point it out, but in terms of car sales is this not generally considered a slow time of the year?

well .. :p the \'06 don\'t look different from the outside from the \'04-05s except for the top end hatches with LED tails (which is the major EXTERNAL change).. otherwise it\'s all the same ..

Cardinal Fang
11-24-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by majic

Ah yes.

Lava Orange was the 05.

Jeff-TheBiz
11-24-2005, 01:43 PM

Ah yes.

Lava Orange was the 05.

I got this one majic.

It is Sunset Orange Mica.

Cardinal Fang
11-24-2005, 01:47 PM
*Kicks Google search engine*

TheProfessor
11-24-2005, 01:54 PM
I too haven\'t seen many 06 Sports.......kinda strange! Maybe they\'re all having their taillights stolen during the night by non-LED owners ;)

majic
11-24-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by TheBiz

Ah yes.

Lava Orange was the 05.

I got this one majic.

ahahaha :D CF.. are you a yankie? stop looking at mazda.com look at mazda.ca next time ;)

bubu416
11-24-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

I too haven\'t seen many 06 Sports.......kinda strange! Maybe they\'re all having their taillights stolen during the night by non-LED owners ;)

I\'ll be the first to take them...need LED for x\'mas :D

ds2chan
11-24-2005, 02:35 PM

Originally posted by TheBiz

Ah yes.

Lava Orange was the 05.

I got this one majic.

ahahaha :D CF.. are you a yankie? stop looking at mazda.com look at mazda.ca next time ;)

lol.. is that where u\'r getting ur info from?? the US website?? I was wondering how you were making all these mistakes.. well, to be fair, the mazda websites don\'t tell you what colors the 05\'s come in anymore.. so I\'ll let the comment about the Copper Red in the 05\'s go.. :D

to get back to the thread.. yeah, I have not seen ANY Copper Reds.. either that or I can\'t tell between the two different shades of red since I haven\'t seen many reds on the road..

majic
11-24-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by ds2chan

to get back to the thread.. yeah, I have not seen ANY Copper Reds.. either that or I can\'t tell between the two different shades of red since I haven\'t seen many reds on the road..

the A:/Q: in my sig is close to the copper red.. the 32000km is more like the velocity red :)

MAZDA Kitten
11-24-2005, 03:04 PM
Its true.
I\'ve seen a number of 2 2006 Sports thus far.

A silver one with Alberta plates on and a Copper Orange/Red whatever in the mornings with black steelies on the 403.

THATS IT!

Kevin@nextmod
11-24-2005, 04:22 PM
Well theres 1 06 owner here.. I\'ve seen a few in richmond hill a white one exact same as mine just not lowered and 2 titanium grey (one of them belongs to a frd of mine). But it should be more since there are so many ppl on this forum posts up saying \"I just bought an 06 mazda 3 WHITE\" Where did they all go?

As for the LED taillights part. The first time i posted i remember someone asking me to switch with them already. :sarc

Broli
11-24-2005, 04:22 PM
i have seen only a few 06s as well!

but i have seen like 4 copper reds!
including my buddies car!

also, i think we saw an 0s at the failure of a central meet we tried to
have
me and mazdatree were thinkin about switch out his tails!

lol

DrunknFoo
11-26-2005, 02:47 PM
Today within 1.5hours of driving from northyork to richmondhill...

I spy with my lil\' eye.... about

1) 4 mazda6s
2) 12-15 mazda3 Sedans
3) 8-10 mazda3 Sports

majority of the colors are white or ti grey

I\'m pretty happy I haven\'t seen tooo many winning blues on the roads
oOo I\'m dying to get my 3 :)