PDA

View Full Version : Avante Experience

AXCL_GIRL
11-29-2005, 12:33 PM
If I heard the words,\"....On the Mazda3 Forum...\" from my husband\'s mouth one more time I was going to snap.
Ok, Ok, so here I am posting on it now and eating crow! LOL.

He dragged me out to Avante and I was pleasantly surprised with the car and the service!
I think I know more about the performance and specs on this car than any other wife out there and I don\'t even drive.

Jeff made the purchase so pleasant that I felt like I was dealing with a friend, rather than a sales guy. I was also a hard sale because my Uncle owns a North American car dealership and I have been raised with domestic vehicles always in the driveway!
Jeff made a promise to have this vehicle in time for us, and even delivered early! That\'s service!

I love our Mazda3 and I can\'t wait to get into it, especially with the heated seats this time of year. :)

Thanks to my husband, Jeff and all the members who talked me into a Mazda3!
See ya at the meets boys!

Cardinal Fang
11-29-2005, 12:49 PM
Given all the comments about Jeff he certainly seems like a nice guy to deal with. My only contact with him thus far has been through PM\'s and Emails and in both cases he doesn\'t disappoint. I plan on seeing him within the next week for my purchase.

</Sucking up for bigger discount>

By the way, congrats on the new purchase.

akherad
11-29-2005, 01:05 PM
Congratulatios to you as a new Mazda3 owner and to Jeff as a fantastic Sales Manager. I have not met him in person, but heard a lot of good stuff about him. :D

Caz
11-29-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Cardinal Fang

Given all the comments about Jeff he certainly seems like a nice guy to deal with. My only contact with him thus far has been through PM\'s and Emails and in both cases he doesn\'t disappoint. I plan on seeing him within the next week for my purchase.

</Sucking up for bigger discount>

By the way, congrats on the new purchase.

Bring him a coffee, it worked for us. He is so busy he can just go and get one.

Cardinal Fang
11-29-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Caz

Bring him a coffee, it worked for us.

*Looks at bouquet of roses and quickly throws them to the floor*

Good idea.

AXCL_GIRL
11-29-2005, 02:38 PM
What is keeping you from purchasing?

Cardinal Fang
11-29-2005, 02:47 PM
Jeff has a restraining order that bars me from coming within 50 m of his dealership.

Seriously.....

Work obligations at the moment take up 9 hours of my day and 9 hours of my spare time.

Caz
11-29-2005, 02:56 PM

Jeff has a restraining order that bars me from coming within 50 m of his dealership.

Seriously.....

Work obligations at the moment take up 9 hours of my day and 9 hours of my spare time.

I know what you mean. I had to go on my vacation.

Saphress
11-30-2005, 07:32 PM
Jeff will do it over the phone... he\'s a great guy like that... you can just finish the deal and just come in to pick it up...

Jeff The no excuse man Holleywood!

Cardinal Fang
11-30-2005, 08:21 PM
I really need to make some time to go and see him.

:D

AXCL
12-01-2005, 10:43 AM
I\'t can be a lot quicker then you think. I emailed Jeff back and forth a few times and told him I\'d be in for a test drive soon. Called him on a Sat, but he was busy so I left a message. Went up anyway. He called me back after I had left to tell me it was really busy, so it might be best to wait until a later time (didn\'t get the message until I got home). When I showed up, he was with someone, but in less then 5 min he got me keys to take a test drive.

Between this time and when I picked up my car I did spend several hours with Jeff, but it was me playing 100 questions.:D I\'m sure it could have been less then 1 hour total.

AXCL_GIRL
12-01-2005, 02:37 PM
100 questions AXCL? LOL, yeah-maybe in your first PM? :P

Yes, all in all, once we were decided on this car, it took an afternoon at the dealership to get all the paperwork and bank stuff settled for the purchase and a few hours for pick-up finalizing docs.

Take the time to venture up to Avante- it will be well worth the time off work!

Caz
12-01-2005, 05:12 PM

Just call in sick and go.
;)

Jeff-TheBiz
12-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Caz

Just call in sick and go.
;)

I will even provide you with a Dr\'s note... :D :D

Cardinal Fang
12-01-2005, 09:56 PM
Throw in a few of those little red pills and it\'s a deal!

gqstunning
10-01-2007, 12:17 PM
I haven't met Jeff, but he sounds like a nice guy. I have dealt with Thushen in the used car section of Avante Mazda. If anyone is looking for a used car at Avante, I highly recommended it. I actually stumbled onto the Avante dealership after having bad experiences at Agincourt Mazda. I can give several reasons why Avante is the best dealership I have gone to.

Reasons:
1) Full disclosure, when I asked to see the price list, they gave it to me with no problems. I was told random and not listed prices Agincourt and Orangville for their used cars.
2) No pressure, I was pressured at Agincourt and Orangville to buy the car when I was just browsing. I don't like being forced to do anything and this made me want to take my business elsewhere
3) Feedback, today Thurshen called me and asked how I was enjoying my new car. This was a big plus and makes me feel better about paying a more for a car through a dealership
4) Flexbility, at one point I wanted to buy a new car from Avante after I put my deposit down on a used car and they had no problems with it. Even though Thushen would lose the sale, he had no problems with doing paperwork.

Jeff-TheBiz
10-02-2007, 12:17 AM
I haven't met Jeff, but he sounds like a nice guy. I have dealt with Thushen in the used car section of Avante Mazda. If anyone is looking for a used car at Avante, I highly recommended it.

Won't get to meet me there anymore..

I am Mazda of Toronto now, just south of Steeles on Yonge.

Tell Thushen I said hi.. great guy.. my brother from another mother.