PDA

View Full Version : clear GFX tails AGAIN - Joe

jdanielsg
01-04-2006, 03:39 PM
I asked this question soooo many times.. I tried to search for the thread but couldnt find it.. so joe I am asking AGAIN how much is a full set of the clear tails.. the outer and inner for both sides... this time i will input it into my PDA :)

TheProfessor
01-04-2006, 04:25 PM
You do know you can either PM or e-mail him, right?

RedRaptor
01-04-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

+1

Learn how to PM, you aren\'t a newbie anymore so stop acting like one. And if you send me a PM with threats like you did last time to myself and majic, don\'t bother...we\'re not scared of spoon fed newbies with empty threats. :sarc

jdanielsg
01-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by RedRaptor

Originally posted by PSIVIC

+1

Learn how to PM, you aren\'t a newbie anymore so stop acting like one. And if you send me a PM with threats like you did last time to myself and majic, don\'t bother...we\'re not scared of spoon fed newbies with empty threats. :sarc

oh shut up and go away n stop being a pain. And to others who r wondering.. he can only do I PM so I figure I\'d post. :)

midnightfxgt
01-04-2006, 05:55 PM
yea... try searching. I found it in a single search. Will I post the price? not to newbs who can\'t be bothered on their own (especially ones who PM others with threats).

-John

jdanielsg
01-04-2006, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by midnightfxgt

yea... try searching. I found it in a single search. Will I post the price? not to newbs who can\'t be bothered on their own (especially ones who PM others with threats).

-John

I tried and i couldnt find ... if you have nothing else to do go get a life. I do not tolerate bitching n bullying from people like redrapot n similar.

RedRaptor
01-04-2006, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by jdanielsg

-John

I tried and i couldnt find ... if you have nothing else to do go get a life. I do not tolerate bitching n bullying from people like redrapot n similar.

You are one pathetic newbie, but I guess I feel sorry for you more than anything. I mean come on...you were the one raving about your Nokian tires \"best all season tires\" and then pwned yourself by hitting a curb.

Didn\'t you say you would leave the forum a few times already? Joe isn\'t your slave man, he\'s not going to answer all of your price inquiries since half of the time you don\'t even buy anything from MoT anyways.

jdanielsg
01-04-2006, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by RedRaptor

-John

You are one pathetic newbie, but I guess I feel sorry for you more than anything. I mean come on...you were the one raving about your Nokian tires \"best all season tires\" and then pwned yourself by hitting a curb.

Didn\'t you say you would leave the forum a few times already? Joe isn\'t your slave man, he\'s not going to answer all of your price inquiries since half of the time you don\'t even buy anything from MoT anyways.

excuse me? I always try to throw business his way first, before considering any place else.. Thats for your info. I havent been able to buy from him thus far doesnt mean I will not. I wasnt raving about how good they r, I was raving about how good they claim to be.. and if you like to take pleasure in my hitting a curb thats fine... but do get a life.. I feel sorry for your need to troll my threads and bitch at me,

bluntman
01-04-2006, 07:14 PM
OK, back on topic...

jdanielsg
01-04-2006, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by bluntman

OK, back on topic...

hey do you know joes email? Thanks

bluntman
01-04-2006, 08:18 PM

Originally posted by bluntman