PDA

View Full Version : 05, mazda3gt

2fastforU
01-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Finally got mazda to realize that there is a problem with the noisy breaks.
It only took a second visit and speaking directly to the manager.
To keep it short, new pads have been ordered for my 05\'
Anyone who has been given the run araound \"Thats Normal\" from mazda, dont give up
get those brakes replaced!

TheProfessor
01-04-2006, 06:05 PM
You may want to post up which dealer you are dealing with. Others have posted similar stories.

ds2chan
01-05-2006, 10:37 AM
yes, and please let us know how the new brakes are.. but in my case, the \"high pitched sound\" just stopped.. I had it a couple of times and then nothing.. maybe it just needs a brake-in period like the mazda crew (from MoT) told me..

Cardinal Fang
01-05-2006, 10:46 AM
Welcome to the board 2fastforU.

2fastforU
01-05-2006, 08:40 PM
If anyone is curious as to what dealearship gave me the \"thats normal\" analysis,its brampton mazda

2fastforU
01-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by ds2chan

yes, and please let us know how the new brakes are.. but in my case, the \"high pitched sound\" just stopped.. I had it a couple of times and then nothing.. maybe it just needs a brake-in period like the mazda crew (from MoT) told me..

i ignored my first few squeaks, it only got worse

MazdaTree
01-05-2006, 08:49 PM
welcome to Tm3 :)

Brampton Mazda is the biggest shithole! stay away! WestTowne and Brampton Mazda are tied for the biggest shit hole service dept.

my friends flywheel is hitting against something when he starts the car and its been doing that since BRAMPTON mazda changed his tranny and they keep telling him that it\'s a normal noise and they\'ll take care of it next service and/or they don\'t have time.

To put the cherry on top of the cake, mazda of brampton told me on several occasions that they dont\'t deal with aftermarket.:sarc

Pogi
01-07-2006, 09:19 PM
Can someone just post the Mazda dealerships that is willing to help us fix our squeaky brakes? Like many ppl have said, many dealerships jsut say \"Oh that\'s normal and such\" and not willing to do anything about it. So it would be easier if we know which ones are willing to help so we can save time and the hassle in explaining a very obvious problem.

ieatkittens
01-11-2006, 03:21 PM
Dave Wood Mazda told me it was normal when I bought it up at my 8k service.

Their techs also told me they couldn\'t reproduce the rear wiper sucking.

I\'ll just bug them every 8k I guess?