PDA

View Full Version : TM3 Meet - First of the Season

mEtH
01-15-2006, 07:02 PM
Toronto Mazda3 Car Meet - First of the season
Central - Interchange Entertainment Complex, Concord (Highway 400/Highway 7)
Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 4:00 PM

Notes:
Eastside and Westside Pre-Meets will be planned for one hour prior to commencing the official meet. More details on the pre-meet are available here - http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=5198&page=1#72395

Current List of People Attending:

1. mEtHoDySt
2. SFW
3. Broli
4. iconicrocket
5. -RJ3- (right after work)
6. bluntman
7. billyfo
8. Pearl_Hatch
9. Mazdatree
10. Cardinal Fang (Tentative)
11. Hypotherml
12. Whodilly
13. Randall (Tentative)
14. Marcelino (Pending Car :p )

*the list went screwey after that*

15. :zzz
16. :zzz
17. :zzz
18. :zzz
19. :zzz
20. :zzz

S.F.W.
01-15-2006, 08:21 PM
25th is cool, should be much warmer by then..

Broli
01-16-2006, 12:55 AM
March 25th!

perfect!

iconicrocket
01-16-2006, 12:44 PM
March 25th is 2 months away. I don\'t know if I can hold out that long. :D

SABIO
01-16-2006, 01:24 PM
I Liked April 15th

But it looks like March 25th is running away with it :(

mEtH
01-16-2006, 03:03 PM
I don\'t see why we can\'t do it on both those days. I mean they\'re almost a month apart... :D :p ;) :D

Broli
01-16-2006, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by methodyst

I don\'t see why we can\'t do it on both those days. I mean they\'re almost a month apart... :D :p ;) :D

lol

i like the way u think!

Junior
01-16-2006, 04:21 PM
i would like to know who else voted for march 25th?

there\'s 13 votes for march 25 and only 5 people have posted. come now, we want to see who the bailers are.

-RJ3-
01-16-2006, 06:03 PM
I\'m in lets start a list going....

Methodyst
SFW
Broli
iconicrocket
-RJ3- (right after work)

Lets make the effort to come....Mods... You should post warnings to the members who list their names but dont show up last minute... Its harsh, but Its a waste of time if only 4 show up and we wait in the cold for nothing.

bluntman
01-16-2006, 07:05 PM
March 25th:
Methodyst
SFW
Broli
iconicrocket
-RJ3- (right after work)
bluntman

Don\'t forget that April 15th is right in the middle of the Easter long weekend.

billyfo
01-16-2006, 08:17 PM
March 25th:
Methodyst
SFW
Broli
iconicrocket
-RJ3- (right after work)
bluntman
billyfo

Broli
01-16-2006, 09:19 PM
Is the location Central?
or is it TBD?

mEtH
01-16-2006, 09:32 PM
I personally think its easiest for all to meet at central. I mean that location is like perfect between Kennedy commons and Courtney Park. Most people agreed in the other thread too. We could always move it closer to the 401 but its not like its going to bring out more people, besides if no one shows we could just head over to vaughn mills and screw around. :p

Kevin@nextmod
01-16-2006, 10:07 PM
I\'m up for this meet for sho.!!:)

-RJ3-
01-16-2006, 10:17 PM
Updated list:

March 25th:
Methodyst
SFW
Broli
iconicrocket
-RJ3- (right after work)
bluntman
billyfo
Pearl_Hatch

MazdaTree
01-16-2006, 11:48 PM
Updated list:

March 25th:
Methodyst
SFW
Broli
iconicrocket
-RJ3- (right after work)
bluntman
billyfo
Pearl_Hatch
Mazdatree

Cardinal Fang
01-17-2006, 08:56 AM
Updated list:

March 25th:
Methodyst
SFW
Broli
iconicrocket
-RJ3- (right after work)
bluntman
billyfo
Pearl_Hatch
Mazdatree
Cardinal Fang (Tentative)

I just want to put a face to Broli\'s handle. I\'m going to have to confirm when my March holiday is, otherwise I\'m in.

wtom
01-17-2006, 09:44 AM
Our previous meets in 2004/2005 were not too bad. Check out the pics I\'ve posted (http://www.torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=4814).

BTW I voted March 25 because I\'m sure a lot of people are dying to put a face to a name. Our unofficial February \'05 meet was quite a big turnout in Central (Hwy 400 and Hwy 7).

Hypothrml
01-17-2006, 10:04 AM
Updated list:

March 25th:
Methodyst
SFW
Broli
iconicrocket
-RJ3- (right after work)
bluntman
billyfo
Pearl_Hatch
Mazdatree
Hypothrml

whodilly
01-17-2006, 04:51 PM
Didn\'t vote for a day cause it doesn\'t really matter to me... but hopefully whatever day it is it\'ll be warm!!!

THe List:
Methodyst
SFW
Broli
iconicrocket
-RJ3- (right after work)
bluntman
billyfo
Pearl_Hatch
Mazdatree
Hypothrml
whodilly

Randall
01-17-2006, 06:47 PM
Methodyst
SFW
Broli
iconicrocket
-RJ3- (right after work)
bluntman
billyfo
Pearl_Hatch
MazdaTree
Hypotherml
Whodilly
Randall (Tentative)

I work until 4:30 in Stoney Creek, so if I can leave early, I\'ll be there.

mEtH
01-18-2006, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by wtom

Our previous meets in 2004/2005 were not too bad. Check out the pics I\'ve posted (http://www.torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=4814).

BTW I voted March 25 because I\'m sure a lot of people are dying to put a face to a name. Our unofficial February \'05 meet was quite a big turnout in Central (Hwy 400 and Hwy 7).

Oh yah at the beginning of the year it was good. It was around the time that T.O.P. had that car show thing when people stopped coming out.

Originally posted by Randall

I work until 4:30 in Stoney Creek, so if I can leave early, I\'ll be there.

We will still be there until atleast 6:00 I\'d say. Then you could call a cell if yah wanted.

Marcelino
01-18-2006, 06:59 PM
If I have my Mazda 3 by then, Im in FOR SURE!!

dredd2099
01-19-2006, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Marcelino

If I have my Mazda 3 by then, Im in FOR SURE!!

it doesnt matter if u have it then or not
come along

torpedo20
01-24-2006, 03:50 PM
March 25th, eh?

Looks like no go for me :(

The Marlies playing Cleveland Barons of the AHL that day and guess what?
The game starts at 4pm! Damn.

vanpatrick81
01-24-2006, 04:29 PM
So, is the meet at Hwy 400 and Hwy 7?

Cardinal Fang
01-24-2006, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by vanpatrick81

So, is the meet at Hwy 400 and Hwy 7?

I know I\'m new here but can I make a suggestion that we don\'t meet in the middle of highway intersections?

Broli
01-24-2006, 05:25 PM
lol

ass!!!

KenYork
01-24-2006, 08:17 PM
i\'ll show if i can.. got priorities(family).

mEtH
01-24-2006, 08:27 PM
HAHA, already referring to us like family.....!!!! :p :p

KenYork
01-24-2006, 08:50 PM
i know we all drives 3\'s, but i mean the \"other\" family.

Marcelino
01-25-2006, 09:24 AM
We can all meet up at the Yorkdale Parking lot! Lead from there! At least thats how it worked wen i went to the Bimmer Meets, I just wanted to know what you guys have planned for March 25th. Drivin around, impressin the \'Ladies\'...;)

Whats the average age of most these ppl, im 19

vanpatrick81
01-25-2006, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Cardinal Fang
I know I\'m new here but can I make a suggestion that we don\'t meet in the middle of highway intersections?

you sure you don\'t want to? man think about it, the publicity, more new recruits. and not only that, but the cops will be there watching too. i bet you even the reporters will be talking about it. :D :D :D look at the publicity. hahaha. just kidding.

ok i\'ll be more precise now, is the meet at the parking lot right in front of amc which is in the southeast corner of hwy 400 and hwy 7?

hopefully not in the middle of the highway again.:p

majic
01-25-2006, 09:46 AM

We can all meet up at the Yorkdale Parking lot! Lead from there! At least thats how it worked wen i went to the Bimmer Meets, I just wanted to know what you guys have planned for March 25th. Drivin around, impressin the \'Ladies\'...;)

umm.. what are you 19?

oh yeah.. you are ;)

search: old everyone (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/search.php?perpage=20&sortby=dateline&sort=DESC&q= old+everyone&qauthor=&forums%5B%5D=all&match=all&m atchsubject=1&action=display) (match all terms) (search subject)

MAZDA Kitten
01-25-2006, 09:50 AM
LOL!!!

Marcelino
01-25-2006, 01:11 PM
Mazda Kitten, I love the car in your sig! Is it yours!? Probably the hottest looking Mazda 3 ive EVER seen! What colour is it!? Mine is gonna be very similar! Carbon Grey, and from there I plan on gettin black rims, all black!:D Cant wait!!

majic
01-25-2006, 01:19 PM

Mazda Kitten, I love the car in your sig! Is it yours!? Probably the hottest looking Mazda 3 ive EVER seen! What colour is it!? Mine is gonna be very similar! Carbon Grey, and from there I plan on gettin black rims, all black!:D Cant wait!!

she has a boyfriend

:D ;) :p

Cardinal Fang
01-25-2006, 01:44 PM
January 25, 2006.

A member besides Cardinal Fang is \"hit\" on.

Marcelino
01-26-2006, 12:14 PM

January 25, 2006.

What does this mean? That any memeber besides \'Cardinal Fang\' is \'hit on\'(every chick has bf xcept Cardinal Fang?)

That a member \'beside\' Cardinal Fang is \'hit\' on(Some one that lives beside you is hittable?)

or that (Cardinal Fang is hittable?)

Use more precise english please!

Marcelino
01-26-2006, 12:15 PM
Nobody has answered my question yet?? What do we have planned for March 25??

majic
01-26-2006, 12:32 PM

January 25, 2006.

What does this mean? That any memeber besides \'Cardinal Fang\' is \'hit on\'(every chick has bf xcept Cardinal Fang?)

That a member \'beside\' Cardinal Fang is \'hit\' on(Some one that lives beside you is hittable?)

use more common sense please :sarc

ps.. and combine your posts.. you could have asked about your question in the same post.. and also which effin question??? nobody\'s going to look through all your post to figure out what question you\'re referring to.. and it this case it seems like you have a hot potatoe in your pants b/c you posted a bunch of questions (above) and then a followup 1 min later :sarc yah yah.. you were referring to march 25th.. search the forum for kumbaya and you\'ll see..

consider yourself flamed ;) :zzz

EDIT: see how easy it is to edit the post? just click the edit button.. anyway.. just wanted to also tell you that maybe you confused the webistes but please log on to lavalife for some dating advice ;)

ds2chan
01-26-2006, 12:44 PM

January 25, 2006.

actually, that was pretty precise.. what cardinal meant was that on January 25, 2006, another member on TM3 was being hit on besides him.. I think it\'s normally Broli hitting on Cardinal but they make fun of each everyday that I can\'t even remember who hits on whom now..

Kevin@nextmod
01-26-2006, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by majic

she has a boyfriend

:D ;) :p

I was thinking of doing that.

And also she is too old for you...(no offense MK)

Cardinal Fang
01-26-2006, 01:51 PM

Allow me to educate you on the use of the word \"beside\" vs. \"besides.\" It can be used in two manners.

As an Adverb:

1. In addition; also.
2. Moreover; furthermore.
3. Otherwise; else: has been to Mexico but nowhere besides.

Or as a Preposition:

1. In addition to.
2. Except for; other than: No one besides the owner could control the dog.

From Dictionary.com \"Some critics argue that beside and besides should be kept distinct when they are used as prepositions. According to that argument, beside is used only to mean “at the side of,” as in There was no one in the seat beside me. For the meanings “in addition to” and “except for” besides should be used: Besides replacing the back stairs, she fixed the broken banister. No one besides Smitty would say a thing like that. But this distinction is often ignored, even by widely respected writers.\"

As for your comment about using “precise” English, I’m hoping you’ll take some of your own advice the next time you post something like this?

You\'ll excuse me if I don\'t take your comment seriously. :sarc

majic
01-26-2006, 02:24 PM
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/3664/burned3sc.gif

whooops.. too late :D

Marcelino
01-26-2006, 02:50 PM

Allow me to educate you on the use of the word \"beside\" vs. \"besides.\" It can be used in two manners.

As an Adverb:

1. In addition; also.
2. Moreover; furthermore.
3. Otherwise; else: has been to Mexico but nowhere besides.

Or as a Preposition:

1. In addition to.
2. Except for; other than: No one besides the owner could control the dog.

From Dictionary.com \"Some critics argue that beside and besides should be kept distinct when they are used as prepositions. According to that argument, beside is used only to mean “at the side of,” as in There was no one in the seat beside me. For the meanings “in addition to” and “except for” besides should be used: Besides replacing the back stairs, she fixed the broken banister. No one besides Smitty would say a thing like that. But this distinction is often ignored, even by widely respected writers.\"

As for your comment about using “precise” English, I’m hoping you’ll take some of your own advice the next time you post something like this?

You\'ll excuse me if I don\'t take your comment seriously. :sarc

I like that you went through all that trouble for me! Looked up obsurd definitions, that had NO SIGNIFICANCE! Whatsoever!! from what I had INFERRED in my past post about your akwardly written sentence, I did so in the matter of fun, but it seems that most of you have taken offence to my comments, so I appologize! With this said, hopefully clarified, I will attempt to be politically correct in the way I write my posts!(similar to the way you responded)

\'Beside\' vs. \'Besides\', I altered your sentence to the numerous possibilities that I could attain from reading it, one of which, led me to believe that maybe you had made a typo.
I didn\'t know you were perfect!

Now I will try to accompany your status of knowledge by looking up pointless definitions and comments and adding them to my post:

A Dog:

a dog goes woof woof

and finally, the infamous SLANG contradiction, a simpler way of writing, one of which is still fully understood! I hope everyone understood me this time around. And here\'s a definition that you could look up! Humour; That is what I thought of your accusation: that I didn\'t know the difference between \'beside\' & \'besides\' and altogether your whole reply!

I still like that chicks MAZDA 3 though!!I will conclude similar to \'fang\' with a smiley!:hoho BURN!!BURN RUBBER THAT IS!!:sarc

Marcelino
01-26-2006, 02:58 PM
some funny s#iT!!

wtom
01-26-2006, 03:06 PM
All in good humour ... no one is here to take head-shots. Knee caps, yes, but not head-shots.

dredd2099
02-09-2006, 11:37 PM
u guys/gals got the best meet plannings evar

either its late late late very last minute posts
to \'in 4/5/6/7/8 weeks meet\' posts
eh heh

Broli
02-09-2006, 11:52 PM
hey man

it doesn\'t matter when we plan em!

its always the same people there anyways!

dredd2099
02-10-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Broli

hey man

it doesn\'t matter when we plan em!

its always the same people there anyways!

lol
true
imma try and tag along again sumtime

Marcelino
02-11-2006, 08:30 PM
4 pm???? Thats no good! Lets do it later

MazdaTree
02-11-2006, 08:35 PM
that\'s the usual official meet time

Effin Itai
02-12-2006, 02:35 AM
Gentlemnen and ladies, are we not going a little off topic! What\'s this topic for? To post if your coming to the meet or not. Please tell me if I\'m wrong. Some of you are trying to diss others, yes, it\'s easy on the computer. Try doing it to the persons face! Try that. See if it works. People not part of this club are laughing at us! LOL! Guys and girls, stop with the dissing even though it\'s funny at times, I must addmit. Ok, I\'m done. Yes I will be coming to the meet on the 25th!

See ya,

B.O.D.

Broli
02-12-2006, 04:20 AM
bump!

yeah meet!

really, think how nice it will be if there are like 30 of us there!!!

come on, you can do it!!

plus, bump for campeotto!

i think that 4PM is good, no one is saying we won\'t still be chillin at 6!!!

bluntman
02-12-2006, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by campeotto

Gentlemnen and ladies, are we not going a little off topic! What\'s this topic for? To post if your coming to the meet or not. Please tell me if I\'m wrong. Some of you are trying to diss others, yes, it\'s easy on the computer. Try doing it to the persons face! Try that. See if it works. People not part of this club are laughing at us! LOL! Guys and girls, stop with the dissing even though it\'s funny at times, I must addmit. Ok, I\'m done. Yes I will be coming to the meet on the 25th!

See ya,

B.O.D.

+1

Originally posted by MazdaTree

that\'s the usual official meet time

+1 (or should it be +2?)

Have we come to a consensus as to the meeting site? Kennedy Commons right? I\'ll be there!

Marcelino
02-12-2006, 11:22 AM
Dude 4pm?? WOW! Its that early so we can get home on time to watch the Simpons cartoons and drink our milk before we go to sleep!:sarc :zzz

+1 if you + 5 hours to the starting time!

Effin Itai
02-12-2006, 10:16 PM
Bluntman, I think we are meeting up at Central, (AMC - 400 & 7).

Broli
02-12-2006, 11:38 PM

Dude 4pm?? WOW! Its that early so we can get home on time to watch the Simpons cartoons and drink our milk before we go to sleep!:sarc :zzz

+1 if you + 5 hours to the starting time!

the saturday meets are generally early events
daylight is nice for pictures, cruises, warm weather

weekday meets are generally evening events

we can have a later sat meet sometime in the summer!

and yes

the meet is Central AMC 400 and 7

MAZDA Kitten
02-22-2006, 03:09 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm... maybe I will come

majic
02-22-2006, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by MAZDA Kitten

Hmmmmmmmmmmm... maybe I will come

you have to.. unless you don\'t want to see the USDM mazda3 ;)

JMAK74
02-24-2006, 12:28 AM
I\'m in.

Hopefully get a chance by then to wash the 3.

JK

wtom
02-24-2006, 01:46 AM
I\'m in, with my TorontoMazda3.com window decals + license plate stickers for sale. :P

400 and 7 in front of Bally\'s Fitness / Dave & Busters at 4pm ET?

Any east-siders care for pre-meet, 3pm at Kennedy Commons (Kennedy and 401, south east corner, TD Canada Trust parking lot)?

Cardinal Fang
02-24-2006, 10:14 AM
Seriously, can we make this a sticky with the time and place in the thread topic? I’ve read this thread over and two places are being mentioned. This might be something are new and wonderful, hardworking, cruel but fair new moderator could do.

</Sucking up> ;)

Alternatively, I could keep reading and find out it has been posted here:

http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=5198#72395

*Shakes fist at methodyst* :(

mEtH
02-24-2006, 10:16 AM
I already did that, go to page 1 :sarc

hahaha, its okay...I just beat yah to it.

Cardinal Fang
02-24-2006, 10:18 AM
Live by the \"view active thread topics\" and die by the \"view active thread topics.\"

SW20 MR2
03-04-2006, 03:17 PM
Hmmm, I may come, but I\'m not sure yet. I won\'t know any of you guys though, except for SABIO and TheBiz (if they show up). Anyone have a Sport w/Progress rear sway on stock springs and wanna take me for a boot in your car? :)

KenYork
03-04-2006, 05:46 PM
It really sucks when ppl(especially family) don\'t ask to see if they\'re available. My sister decides to have her house warming that day. So we\'ll see if i make the meet.

firstmazda
03-04-2006, 09:54 PM
Haven\'t been to a meet in a while. Like Bubba, I work a lot of wknds.
Can\'t make this one either, my bro\'s bday.

R.

Hey do you guys still put pieces of paper with your handle/real name
and a list of mods on your dash at the meets like we did in the first
few meets?

wtom
03-05-2006, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by firstmazda

few meets?

Hell no. :D

Kevin@nextmod
03-05-2006, 06:36 PM

few meets?

What can i write on the paper? stubbies? and two tone sills? :D

chinsterr
03-05-2006, 06:37 PM
Rice Mod List !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey pearl you forgot \"Axela\" badge on that list of yours :p :p

SABIO
03-05-2006, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Pearl_Hatch

few meets?

What can i write on the paper? stubbies? and two tone sills? :D

If you actually installed the Stubby and Sills yourself you can write it down on the list...
So I guess you can\'t!:sarc
I think the only tool you\'ve ever seen is your reflection:sarc ;)

:p :p

Kevin@nextmod
03-05-2006, 07:45 PM
LOL...What about my air freshner that i bought for $10? It looks good.....

bubba1983
03-05-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Pearl_Hatch

LOL...What about my air freshner that i bought for $10? It looks good.....

$10..they sure seen u coming from far away...for that price it better get me laid...

Marcelino
03-06-2006, 12:04 PM
My car is two weeks old, 500km, no mods unless we count the febreeze on the seats that I put yesterday

Does any1 have the licence plate covers for torontomazda3.com selling, I awant to purchase some, no stickers though

bRANDO
03-06-2006, 12:37 PM

My car is two weeks old, 500km, no mods unless we count the febreeze on the seats that I put yesterday

Does any1 have the licence plate covers for torontomazda3.com selling, I awant to purchase some, no stickers though

HERE (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=2143)

NO covers from wtom yet.

Broli
03-06-2006, 01:10 PM
too bad the meet wasn\'t next sat . . .
supposed to be 14!!!!!

mEtH
03-06-2006, 01:13 PM
im still trying to decide when to mount the wheels...the salt looks killer on the roads!

Probably will end up being, later march or early april

wtom
03-06-2006, 01:35 PM

im still trying to decide when to mount the wheels...the salt looks killer on the roads!

Probably will end up being, later march or early april

Here\'s hoping for heavy rain-fall before the end of this month!!!

There\'s no license plate covers from TM3; just stickers. You can get free covers from your friendly neighbourhood dealership... or the next one over.

CelestSpeed3
03-09-2006, 10:04 PM
Hey everyone, I\'ve posted this meet in the Mazda6 community. I\'d really like to meet you guys again. I made it out to a few 3 meets last year. I\'m not sure how many cars will be going but you can expect some of us there for sure. My birthday is a few days before so I think I\'ll get a nice steak from D&B and call that my present to myself.

Broli
03-09-2006, 10:56 PM
sounds good!

the more the merrier,
makes the meets more fun!

we had some good ones when u guys came out!!

Edit:

is it time top start the roll call???

mEtH
03-10-2006, 02:06 AM
I had a roll-call built up in the first post then the thread went to tha shitter with some stupid posts and it all got lost. :sarc

SABIO
03-10-2006, 03:08 AM
So of the 30 people that voted for the 25th.. who will show up.. maybe 8?

Broli
03-10-2006, 08:23 AM

I had a roll-call built up in the first post then the thread went to tha shitter with some stupid posts and it all got lost. :sarc

lol, true, didn\'t even notice/remember!

so . . .

take your list start a new thread, and make it only for the roll call
keep this one for the discussion, and ask a mod to sticky the roll call!

Look at Sabio. . .
talking like he is gonna show up!
lol

I am looking forward to this meet, because of my shift last year, i was never able to make a saturday (official) meet!!

Hypothrml
03-10-2006, 09:43 AM
BOD always representing!!!!

mEtH
03-10-2006, 12:40 PM
8 should be a for sure because hell we can get that many cars to wing night...

KenYork
03-11-2006, 01:30 PM
i think i\'ll be able to show for a while even though she has her house-warming.. caus she lives at 7 and bathurst area.. which mean i can sneak out for a couple hours.

Marcelino
03-11-2006, 11:35 PM
so no TM3 covers??...

mEtH
03-12-2006, 01:09 AM
Lawrence is the one that had the covers, not sure if he still does.

mit-gee-mui
03-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Mazda6sMtx
My birthday is a few days before

your birthday better not be the 22nd, cause that\'s MY day! ;)

we\'ll see how things go with school, but if i show up to the meet on the 25th, i want PRESENTS!:D :D :D
*hint hint*

no promises, we\'ll see...

so no TM3 covers??...
are you talking about actual tm3 license plate COVERS? or the COVER STICKERS?

Edited due to possible miscommunication??

Effin Itai
03-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Meet is March 25th, not 22nd. You have to contact Xenon or Wtom for the stickers and platecover stickers.

Tric
03-19-2006, 11:27 AM
Damn the forcast says its gona be around 7c out on the 25 but rain :(

Effin Itai
03-19-2006, 03:48 PM
We of the Mazda club are troopers. Rain or shine we show up. If it does rain we will probably head somewhere.

bubba1983
03-19-2006, 05:15 PM
officially In on this...im thurr..

Nicholas
03-20-2006, 07:12 PM
Hi,

I just got my car last Friday. I might join. But first, what exactly is a meet? what do you guys do? and how long will it take?

Sorry for the noob questions...

bubba1983
03-20-2006, 07:16 PM
just a big gathering of people...
mainly to chill /talk about anything...

could be a good social event for you too...

come and go as you please...no set time on how long you have to stay..

SABIO
03-20-2006, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Nicholas

Hi,

I just got my car last Friday. I might join. But first, what exactly is a meet? what do you guys do? and how long will it take?

Come out...see the faces...see more 3\'s...check out some of the stuff people have done to their cars.
Ask advice. Questions...answers..
Just a group of friendly guys..and some gals. Chit chatting. Stay for 30 minutes... or an hour.
One of the longer ones..usually summer when it\'s nice and toasty...we could be hanging out for 3 hours.
If you can\'t make it out for this one.. you should plan to for sure later in the year.
When you decide to mod. your car all the info is here...and the people you want to talk to are at the meets. :)

bubba1983
03-20-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by SABIO

Hi,

Come out...see the faces...see more 3\'s...check out some of the stuff people have done to their cars.
Just a group of friendly guys..and some gals. Chit chatting. Stay for 30 minutes... or an hour.
One of the longer ones..usually summer when it\'s nice and toasty...we could be hanging out for 3 hours.
If you can\'t make it out for this one.. you should plan to for sure later in the year.
When you decide to mod. your car all the info is here...and the people you want to talk to are at the meets. :)

well said

mEtH
03-21-2006, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by bubba1983

Hi,

well said

Damn, Sabio getting soft? he really does...care? :p Well said man!

SABIO
03-21-2006, 04:49 PM
Ya, The soft part is around my waist... :(

SABIO
03-21-2006, 05:01 PM
How about we all wear Big Cheesy Name Tags. Gonna be new people..lots of us.

FLIPDADY
03-22-2006, 08:21 AM

I know what would really piss you off SABIO, all our user handles stickered on each individual car.:p

Broli
03-22-2006, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by FLIPSPEED

I know what would really piss you off SABIO, all our user handles stickered on each individual car.:p

YES

lets do it!
lol

and while someone is distracting Sabio, i will
paste his car up and down with stickers i have left around
he will be angry at first . . .
but when he sees how much HP he gains . . .
well he will be happy!:hoho

SABIO
03-22-2006, 05:03 PM
Maybe I will beat you to the punch.... I think I will stroll Down to Canadian tire And pick up a few HP adding Decals..:D

Tric
03-24-2006, 12:36 PM
Hmmm I would be comming from the belleivllle area.. anyone eles comming from down this way about 1 1/2 hours east of Toronto??

Broli
03-24-2006, 01:30 PM

Maybe I will beat you to the punch.... I think I will stroll Down to Canadian tire And pick up a few HP adding Decals..:D

Mark the Calander March 24 2006.
Sabio, purchase sticker to gain HP!

wtom
03-24-2006, 01:42 PM
Props to Tric to come all the way from Belleville!

I\'ll be there but late... around 5pm maybe if not later. Wait around for the TM3 decals!

SABIO
03-24-2006, 10:43 PM

Mark the Calander March 24 2006.
Sabio, purchase sticker to gain HP!

Yup.. And you\'ll luv it

bubba1983
03-25-2006, 01:43 AM
ewwwwwwwwww
gross snow here in kitchener tonight, everything is white...
ewww

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5150/picture381272uq.jpg
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3002/picture381280fc.jpg
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/1363/picture381297iy.jpg

Marcelino
03-25-2006, 01:10 PM

ewwwwwwwwww
gross snow here in kitchener tonight, everything is white...
ewww

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3002/picture381280fc.jpg

I think I could guess that car in your picture...;)

yah bcuz of the weather I wont be going, its disgusting outside, id rather stay at home and watch the soccer game benfica - braga, srry, I dont even imagine a good turn up ratio bcuz of the same excuse. Surely, ill be at the next meet, have fun guys. I guess my intro will be delayed.

majic
03-25-2006, 01:34 PM

I think I could guess that car in your picture...;)

yah bcuz of the weather I wont be going, its disgusting outside, id rather stay at home and watch the soccer game benfica - braga, srry, I dont even imagine a good turn up ratio bcuz of the same excuse. Surely, ill be at the next meet, have fun guys. I guess my intro will be delayed.

sweet.. the average IQ of the group just skyrocketed!

bubba1983
03-25-2006, 07:32 PM
GREAT MEET
total of 34 3\'s at one point...and im gonna guess 10+ 6\'s....

the 6 guys are great peoples...good turnout guys!!

Tric
03-25-2006, 09:45 PM
anyone got some pic\'s??? I did go cause it was pooring rain here.. and I was very very hung over

MazdaTree
03-25-2006, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Tric

anyone got some pic\'s??? I did go cause it was pooring rain here.. and I was very very hung over

Pictures From March 26th 2006 Meet (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=5496)

Here are a few I took... Keep checkin the thread for others to post their pics.

Broli
03-26-2006, 07:55 PM
So
GOOD FIRST MEET OF THE YEAR!

the official count is
35 mazda3s
12 mazda6s (including one speed6)

Jeff called, and since the meet was already done elected to make it for the next one!

I got to meet Cardi and Majic!
little did i know that they conspired together . . .
the end result!

Majic shows up in an unmarked car (not his 3, his dad\'s)
with his new avatar on for the lisense plate!!!

It was nice to feel the love!

but, the meet was great, we all got wet and stood in the rain a bit
but no one complained!

mazda guys are all good people!

maybe next meet part way thru we can do an official meet and greet
that way no one has to be like . . . so uh, ummmm, uhh whats ur board name!

Dinner was good, it was fun for me and Paul (mazda6mtx) to run around to the various restaraunts and find seating for 40!

Sam and Pete\'s: \"yeah it is a busy night\"
US: *look around, see no one in the place, wonder what a not busy night is like*

thanx to Windy\'s for taking us!
and for the sexy waitress . . .
:hoho

O-Team represented of course, with Whodilly, Blunty and Me!

Mazdaspeed exhaust sounds good!! thanx Bluedragon

and . . . . Sabio, did have stickers . . .
:D

it was great to see!

So, it seems with advance planning these meets can work out!
so, soon i will start up a thread for next months meet!
(i guess we need to see if we are voting or just keeping it to a set schedule
like it used to be!)

The Mazda6 crew is a good group, all the people were real nice!
so . . i warmly extend the invite to them at any of our meets!

so . . .my list of people to meet is getting smaller
down to

PSIVIC
CAZ
SOURCE

u bastards!
lol

props to all who showed up!
and lets keep it up guys!
what about 60 3\'s at a meet!

what about outnumbering TOP at one of their meets!
it is doable!

bubba1983
03-26-2006, 08:21 PM
i seriously had tons of fun...
as reguads to get around to meet everyone, names to faces...yikes, too many people to get around to do that...
altho....me thinks its official everyone....the bubba man, and the majic man....made amends...

for now..LOL

kudo\'s to the 6 crew....those guys are great bunch of people...

tommy36
03-26-2006, 10:31 PM
Wow I can\'t believe how easily my usdm mazda got replaced by one from NJ. I\'m not feeling the love guys. Just because i didn\'t make the first meet doesn\'t mean I should be replaced. I can\'t believe Bubba showed up, it must of taken you hours to clear that rediculous amount of snow off your car :p . Anyways when the next meet I want to show off my new performance mod, my roof mount bike rack :D . Good turnout for crappy weather though.....

jdigu57
03-26-2006, 11:51 PM
it was my first official meet ... din feel like comming at first due to the weather but then could not resist myself ... i wanted to keep my mazda stock as much as i can but after looking at all the mazda in the meet i cant think of keeping it stock anymore ... thanks to all u people making me mod my car ...;) :) .. when is the next official meet??? so i can do the mods before that meet

bubba1983
03-27-2006, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by tommy36

Wow I can\'t believe how easily my usdm mazda got replaced by one from NJ. I\'m not feeling the love guys. Just because i didn\'t make the first meet doesn\'t mean I should be replaced. I can\'t believe Bubba showed up, it must of taken you hours to clear that rediculous amount of snow off your car :p . Anyways when the next meet I want to show off my new performance mod, my roof mount bike rack :D . Good turnout for crappy weather though.....

haaah it was all melted by noon anyways lol

Cardinal Fang
03-27-2006, 08:42 AM
It was a nice meet despite the weather. Finally got to put the faces to the handles. Broli looked exactly as I expected only much taller.

;)

majic
03-27-2006, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by tommy36

Wow I can\'t believe how easily my usdm mazda got replaced by one from NJ.

easily ;) it made a trek of 500mi (800km) so thus far the longest trip for a meet :D

me thinks its official everyone....the bubba man, and the majic man....made amends...

for those who\'ve never met adam.. STAY ON HIS GOOD SIDE.. guy\'s pretty big and has his posse to back him up ;)

Broli
03-27-2006, 11:36 AM

It was a nice meet despite the weather. Finally got to put the faces to the handles. Broli looked exactly as I expected only much taller.

;)

I would have to agree, and you were much younger than i expected!
;)

Cardinal Fang
03-27-2006, 11:45 AM
Ouch

Broli
03-27-2006, 11:51 AM

Ouch

lol

baaazzzzing!

:p

mit-gee-mui
03-27-2006, 03:07 PM
What a great meet! We always manage to have fun times, even if it is in bad weather!

In no particular order at all:

whodilly - always great to see you!
gizmo - saw the car, do not know the face... sorry!
JMAK74 - don\'t think I\'ve ever met you...
Blue_Dragon - seen you before, but would not recognize you if my life depended on it. Actually, I THINK I know who you are.....
bRANDO - sorry, didn\'t get a chance to meet you... or did I!?!?!
Bubba1983 - it was too cold and wet to take off my shirt... heh heh heh... yeah, I know that makes a great combination... maybe next time...
RJ3 - i didn\'t think you took THAT many pictures!
Broli - great dinner AND meet conversations... heh heh heh.... at the end of the night, I DID get her attention! ;) her reaction however, will remain a mystery....
Hypothrmyl - always a pleasure!
Pearl_Hatch - don\'t remember if we spoke to each other.... only met you once before, at the first kennedy commons meet you ever went to...
Sabio - sorry I didn\'t recognize you until I saw the blue calipers. WHOOPS! the stickers are just priceless!
campeotto - CAMPEOTTO! =)
silversurfer - still can\'t believe it\'s you! (this guy is the brother of one of my best friends from jk to grade 12, and somehow, he stumbled on our club. It\'s a small world after all)
Chinsterr, TripleZoom - don\'t think we spoke to each other either... did we?
Mazdatree - hehehehe! ANDREW! =)
Marcelino - don\'t think we spoke either... my bad... did we?
KenYork - so serious with his picture taking....
Jobes - don\'t think we spoke... did we?
Cardinal Fang - very quiet in person.... until you mention hockey during dinner... =P a bunch of us saw your car, and we were all like \"so where is this guy!?!?!\" =P
mzr2.3, jdigu57 - don\'t think we spoke... did we?
FLIPSPEED - thanks for the brochures! =)
wtom - always a pleasure!
Nicholas, Spanish_Gino - don\'t think we spoke...

2 twins in the black mustang (I think, didn\'t really pay attention. Whoops!)- don\'t know your handles... perhaps you were mentioned above... great meeting you! I still think you\'re twins!

mazda6mtx - my birth DAY AND YEAR twin! great dinner conversations! I look forward to see you again sometime soon!

Ali - great meeting you in person AND car! I wanted to talk to you some more, but was too busy with everyone else. =( Plus, you had to leave early. Hopefully next time!

firstmazda - thanks for the ringtones!

claudio - you\'re so quiet!

that\'s all I can remember...

:D :D :D

SIM SIMMA
03-27-2006, 03:18 PM
haha... Belinda (your real name) I was the second white sedan that pulled up. I was talking to you and Sabio before everyone showed up.

I wish I could have stayed to knock a few back at D&Bs but I was soaked and had somewhere to go.

Looking forward to the next meet and hanging around longer.

I was supposed to make an effort to meet Majic as we know people in common .. haha... don\'t think I met him though.

mit-gee-mui
03-27-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Jobes

haha... Belinda (your real name) I was the second white sedan that pulled up. I was talking to you and Sabio before everyone showed up.

I wish I could have stayed to knock a few back at D&Bs but I was soaked and had somewhere to go.

Looking forward to the next meet and hanging around longer.

I was supposed to make an effort to meet Majic as we know people in common .. haha... don\'t think I met him though.

WHOOPS! My bad! It\'s a LOT easier for you guys to remember one of me than for me to remember 27+ of you. :sarc

oh yeah, almost forgot: guy in white hatch with REALLY QUIET engine - IT\'S SO QUIET!:hoho
majic - didn\'t recognize you until you left.... :sarc

SIM SIMMA
03-27-2006, 03:30 PM
Guy in white hatch was my friend SiLviA.

It is easier for us to remember the one female who showed up... driving her Mazda in disguise.

mit-gee-mui
03-27-2006, 03:32 PM
why did I have the impression silvia was a girl!?!?!?!

one more thing:

bluntman: (whoops, typed bluntmas at first)
mk? NO! do I LOOK polish to you!?!?!?!
sapphress? NO!
:zzz

bubba1983
03-27-2006, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by mit-gee-mui

Bubba1983 - it was too cold and wet to take off my shirt... heh heh heh... yeah, I know that makes a great combination... maybe next time...

You lost me with that comment?

for those who\'ve never met adam.. STAY ON HIS GOOD SIDE.. guy\'s pretty big and has his posse to back him up ;)

BAHAHAHAHA, me thinks i put fear into the majic man....

SIM SIMMA
03-27-2006, 03:37 PM

why did I have the impression silvia was a girl!?!?!?!

He used to have a 240SX before selling it to get his 3... I guess he misses it.

mit-gee-mui
03-27-2006, 03:41 PM

You lost me with that comment?

remember the other thread? oh wait, that was majic who said you wanted me to take off my shirt when he called you \"the newfie\".:hoho

bubba1983
03-27-2006, 03:44 PM
either i was realli drunk, or damn...i wasn\'t payin attentoin...

oh..and BROLI....cuss you for thinking i wasn\'t drunk already...i CAN be sober sometimes...lol

hahh

wtom
03-27-2006, 07:09 PM
We need a better way for everyone to meet everyone else. Sure it takes effort but it\'s seriously tough to remember names to faces met for the very first time.

Yeah yeah, name tags are lame ...

SABIO
03-27-2006, 07:45 PM

We need a better way for everyone to meet everyone else. Sure it takes effort but it\'s seriously tough to remember names to faces met for the very first time.

I agree. I am horrible at names. There is about a dozen or so of you I have no prob with... but Sat., gee... so many new peeps. I was doing good for the first 10 new faces.... thenit was all a blur:D

More Meets I guess. Everybody just keep showing up to the monthly meets at a minimum! There are the weekly local ones too.

Broli
03-28-2006, 11:19 AM

Broli - great dinner AND meet conversations... heh heh heh.... at the end of the night, I DID get her attention! ;) her reaction however, will remain a mystery....

LOL, yes i think u did get her attention . . .
:p :hoho :D
that was definetly an interesting dinner topic!
too bad there was no Jello for dessert! :p
and at least we saw her smile once!!!!!

2 twins in the black mustang (I think, didn\'t really pay attention. Whoops!)- don\'t know your handles... perhaps you were mentioned above... great meeting you! I still think you\'re twins!

lol, those are some of my buddies from the MASIV, they are still laughing at the fact that you called them twins!!!

Broli
03-28-2006, 11:21 AM

oh..and BROLI....cuss you for thinking i wasn\'t drunk already...i CAN be sober sometimes...lol

hahh

????

did i think

u was drunk
or
u wasn\'t drunk
?????

were u drunk when u wrote that???

Broli
03-28-2006, 11:22 AM
i respect to the name thing . . .

well it is probable that learning everyones real name is gonna be tricky!
but . ..

the name and picture thread is a good idea!

just review it before the meets!

majic
03-28-2006, 11:26 AM
triple posters should DIE!!!

nice avatar btw.. :p

Broli
03-28-2006, 11:31 AM

triple posters should DIE!!!

lol

thx!!

yeah i am a bit busy today, don\'t have time to bother with the extra quoting . . .

lol

Cardinal Fang
03-28-2006, 11:40 AM

Appropriate if you ask me.

Broli
03-29-2006, 11:07 AM

Appropriate if you ask me.

haha

yup!
;)

KenYork
03-29-2006, 04:30 PM

TM3 jackets with names???

Broli
03-29-2006, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by KenYork

TM3 jackets with names???

lol

maybe expensive
but for sure lets get the toques and hats going again!!

now the problem of getting everyone to buy one . . .

lol

SIM SIMMA
03-29-2006, 04:49 PM
I\'d buy a baseball hat.

wtom
03-29-2006, 08:40 PM

the problem of getting everyone to buy one . . .

Broli is absolutely correct. Can\'t force the people to buy schtuff.

mit-gee-mui
03-29-2006, 09:39 PM

the problem of getting everyone to buy one . . .

Broli is absolutely correct. Can\'t force the people to buy schtuff.

Only way to do that is to design/create something that appeals to all audiences......;) Then they will WANT to buy it.

wtom
03-30-2006, 09:03 AM
^^^ Rent-A-TM3-Import-Model for a day. She will happily model beside, on top, below, and inside your car during the entire showing!

Seeing as how majority guys attend our meets... more revenue! :p

I\'d photoshop an example but I\'m in an open-concept office right now.

mit-gee-mui
03-30-2006, 04:35 PM

^^^ Rent-A-TM3-Import-Model for a day. She will happily model beside, on top, below, and inside your car during the entire showing!

don\'t know who will be drooling more - me or you guys.....:p

bubba1983
03-30-2006, 05:14 PM

hmm, ill leave comments to myself...

mEtH
03-30-2006, 11:42 PM
Sweet looking meet guys, glad it all turned out. Unfortunate about the weather but still a good turnout. Props to the Mazda6 club for joining on to this meet and making it even better.

hahaha love the license plate, that was freggin hilarious. Can\'t wait for the next one, hope nothing comes up.

bubba1983
03-31-2006, 05:22 AM
welcome back from euro land
i even had a 3 car possee from the farm land cruise up

Broli
03-31-2006, 09:19 AM

lol

well now it will be us!

lol

Welcome back Patrick!!!

wtom
03-31-2006, 09:47 AM
Welcome back, methodyst, and props for organizing and setting this one up!

KenYork
03-31-2006, 09:56 AM

Rent??? who needs torent?

we got broli

Broli
03-31-2006, 10:36 AM
its true!

i am dead sexy!!!!

wtom
03-31-2006, 11:27 AM
Broli vs Bubba

Cardinal Fang
03-31-2006, 11:37 AM

its true!

i am dead sexy!!!!

http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/562854fat_bastard.jpg

Broli
03-31-2006, 11:40 AM

Broli vs Bubba

if it ain\'t drinking, i will win!

lol

or racing i guess, his car is too fast!
and i\'m too heavy!

lol

Broli
03-31-2006, 11:42 AM

its true!

i am dead sexy!!!!

http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/562854fat_bastard.jpg

lol

that was my inspiration for the line!!!

bubba1983
03-31-2006, 03:36 PM

Broli vs Bubba
hah, wtf??

Broli vs Bubba

if it ain\'t drinking, i will win!

lol

or racing i guess, his car is too fast!
and i\'m too heavy!

lol

im prolly not that far off your weight man...im tall, i got more places for it to go....

im sportin teh 220-230lbs

+--SM M3--+
04-01-2006, 03:55 AM
awww i missed the meet!!! let\'s have another one soon!!

fonyx
04-02-2006, 11:31 AM
http://home.austin.rr.com/imaginasian/raver.gif

Dave_Mazda3
04-03-2006, 02:23 AM
So when are we having the next meet?! :D

wtom
04-03-2006, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Dave_Mazda3

Going by our regular schedule; April 29th

Location-wise ... I\'d say stick with 400/7 in front of Bally\'s Fitness (as always).

Dave_Mazda3
04-03-2006, 10:58 AM
Sounds good! Can\'t wait!

Broli
04-03-2006, 10:59 AM

Location-wise ... I\'d say stick with 400/7 in front of Bally\'s Fitness (as always).

yeah

April 29th
400/7

yeah lets keep it central!
cause, if its working . . .
why mess it up!

fonyx!

i like the gifs!!

bubba, meh, ur car is still to fast!
lol

majic
04-03-2006, 11:03 AM

I thought we were rotating through the 3 locations (W/C/E) :sarc

mEtH
04-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Rotating locations never did any good for us. More West guys would end up showing at the East meets and the West meets ending up just falling off at one point.

Broli
04-03-2006, 12:44 PM
i wasn\'t at any of those meets!

but i say. keep it central, and if we have big turnouts for a few solid months
then we can think about rotation

Hypothrml
04-03-2006, 05:42 PM
Central meets are turning out solid, why change it! Plus it\'s only 5mins from my house! :p :D

bubba1983
04-03-2006, 08:34 PM
im still waiting on my far wesside meet dammit LOL