PDA

View Full Version : need simple answer

lukel90
01-26-2006, 06:51 PM
its getting to that point where i need a set or rear and front pads. i need a company in canada that can order then for me. ive been on tires23 but all the links just post me to the product web site. no where on the page can i order the product online. i need front pads and rear ones. most likely fron ebc for the rears and fronts i think fron hawk. i think thats who produces them.. can someone help me out here.

mEtH
01-26-2006, 07:31 PM
Do you really need to order online? Why don\'t you just call Tires23. Only company I know for online shopping is CVRmotorsports, they\'re american but do ship smoe items within Canada. Most of the others are shipping from the states. You could just call local shops, probably easier then trying to find stuff online from a canadian distributer.

Junior
01-26-2006, 07:38 PM
Try contacting MOSI race dynamics. They\'ll get anything and everything for you.

MAZDA Kitten
01-26-2006, 09:31 PM
NO! Get out of here.. you\'re not welcome around these parts anymore :p

Junior
01-26-2006, 11:29 PM
Who would have thunk it?

majic
01-27-2006, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by lukel90

its getting to that point where i need a set or rear and front pads. i need a company in canada that can order then for me. ive been on tires23 but all the links just post me to the product web site. no where on the page can i order the product online. i need front pads and rear ones. most likely fron ebc for the rears and fronts i think fron hawk. i think thats who produces them.. can someone help me out here.

driverfx.ca (canTire) (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=2623#58541) used to carry them,.. i just clicked on some links (the next page of the above link) and the items are no longer found.. but give them a call maybe?

lukel90
01-27-2006, 11:46 AM
i never though about calling them. that would be much easier. DUH....thanks for the welcome back MK...nice HID\'s byt he way. you\'ve finally joined the good side