PDA

View Full Version : Problems continue........

sueb
02-03-2006, 08:48 AM
I have so many problems with my 2004 automatic Mazda 3 - I\'m sure its a lemon. The car stalls on me while driving, I keeping getting a power surge when my foot isn\'t even on the gas pedal, I hear this noise coming from my front tire, my car has some shaking, I hear a clunk when reversing, the driver window makes a horrible noise when you put it down, the Air Conditioning is the worst......... and the latest problem... no headlights or daylight running lights.. checked the fuses and they seem o.k ........ has anyone experienced any of these problems ....... and how should I deal with Mazda - they haven\'t been able to resolve any of these problems and I\'m extremely frustrated.... wish I bought a Honda. :(

civiclad
02-03-2006, 03:32 PM
I did experience a few of the problems you mentioned, and they were all addressed by Mazda Service Bulletins.

Here is a link that I use for Mazda 3 Service bulletins

Service Bulletins (http://www.finishlineperformance.com/mazda3/bulletins_index.html)

I hope this helps. Might be a good idea to switch dealerships, if your current dealership, is unable to be of any assistance.

FLIPDADY
02-03-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by sueb

I have so many problems with my 2004 automatic Mazda 3 - I\'m sure its a lemon. The car stalls on me while driving, I keeping getting a power surge when my foot isn\'t even on the gas pedal, I hear this noise coming from my front tire, my car has some shaking, I hear a clunk when reversing, the driver window makes a horrible noise when you put it down, the Air Conditioning is the worst......... and the latest problem... no headlights or daylight running lights.. checked the fuses and they seem o.k ........ has anyone experienced any of these problems ....... and how should I deal with Mazda - they haven\'t been able to resolve any of these problems and I\'m extremely frustrated.... wish I bought a Honda. :(
You\'re always welcome to bring it over to our dealership.