PDA

View Full Version : How much trust do you have?

Ron
02-23-2006, 12:37 PM
How much do you trust your service department?

I\'m sorry, I\'m not sure why number 6 didn\'t show the entire sentence.

I was suppose to read: \"Very skeptical, I might have paid for work that they didn\'t do\"

TheProfessor
02-23-2006, 02:51 PM
I can\'t vote since none of the options reflect how I feel.....I do trust MofT\'s service department but not explicitly. I will not however challenge every recommendation they make.

bubba1983
02-23-2006, 04:28 PM
for me, its not a matter of trust, its a matter of gettin the right service rep to deal with. There is one guy at keiswetter, who is a lil bit older, and he\'s so old school in his ways, and i guess he frowns apon the young gen and all this mod shit...i dislike him STRONGLY...

but, there is also a younger guy, who understands the mod game, i try my best everytime to wait for him....cause he doesn\'t talk me down like im a punk kid...
shit..speaking of which ih ave to book a service appt....

FLIPDADY
02-23-2006, 04:39 PM
Totally trust mine!;)

SABIO
02-23-2006, 05:31 PM
Basically a dealer is only good for warrenty work. If they suggest some other service. I would double check somewhere else...and get it done somewhere else IF needed or do it myself.

McGuyver_3
04-20-2006, 11:12 AM
I cant vote either because everything they check my car for i precheck because i work at a 2 different dealers and only take my car to the mazda dealer for warranty work. i know that the dealers try and rip you off that is why i do the work myself:D