PDA

View Full Version : New Mazda 3

zap50
02-26-2006, 02:17 AM
I will soon be the proud owner of my very own mazda 3 gt with the gfx package , and was wondering if I could get some help on a couple of issues. I was going to get a silver one but tonight I saw a white one in a parking lot under the lights and holy #@*% It just stood out and you could not help but notice it. What I was wondering is what is other peoples opinions? What would you get? Can sombody show me a couple of pics of a white one and a silver one ? Any help would be greatly appreciated , thanks...ZAP.

MazdaTree
02-26-2006, 11:16 AM
go for the white gfx!:)

SABIO
02-26-2006, 11:32 AM
Welcome....
Good job Double posting.....
I wouldn\'t bother with the Sedan, Womans car.
Go for a Hot Hatch!!! SILVER
Lots of pictures on this site... look around

TheProfessor
02-26-2006, 11:43 AM
As Sabio mentioned, there are a ton of pictures here, just search around. Trying the pics and vids section might be a good start ;) As for colour, both are really nice IMO, but keep this in mind.....the white is one of the most popular colours of late, whereas silver seems to be a bit more rare. Either way you\'ll be happy.

MAZDA Kitten
02-26-2006, 03:17 PM
I think the silver is a very underestimated colour on the 3; not many silvers but when you see it it looks very very nice

Broli
02-27-2006, 01:01 AM
Welcome Zap!

look around have fun,
buy a WHITE 3
and come to the meet and park between PSIVIC and SABIO!

yeah . .

perfect!

:P

as for the colours, i like the white, silver was the popular colour for ever car for awhile
but things have changed,

hey man, truth be told
u can\'t go wrong with either colour!

TheProfessor
02-27-2006, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Broli
hey man, truth be told

Especially since one of them isn\'t orange :p

Cardinal Fang
02-27-2006, 09:19 AM
Congrats on the new car purchase and welcome to the club. With respect to your comment about the white under the lights you\'re right. Before purchasing my car (not white so don\'t ask me that) I had seen the Snow Flake White Pearl in just the right light and it always stood out in my mind. The problem I had with the colour is that it was too subtle for my taste and the wow factor you referred to was dependent on how the light hit it. The Silver is a pretty good colour on the car if the car is kept clean and as someone already posted the colour is underestimated on the Mazda3.

Colour is very personal and as such should reflect your character. Have fun!

Prima_Deals
02-27-2006, 09:51 AM
Hey Zap,

I think you should you go for the Pearl White. I think the silver is too common. I work at Prima Mazda and have just about every colour on the lot...if your interested in seeing the real thing

Dennis DiBiase

Broli
02-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

Originally posted by Broli
hey man, truth be told

Especially since one of them isn\'t orange :p

hmmm . . .

last i checked BOTH of them aren\'t orange

:sarc

We all know Zap would have got orange if he had the option!

of the colours that are available now, i would get . . .
hmm winning blue or copper red,
probably copper red though
damn we need yellow!

rsquared
02-27-2006, 11:05 AM
Go with the white! Okay so I\'m biased :D

I didn\'t buy my M3 brand new, but if I had a choice of colors, it would be either white or red (especially after seeing the red in person in the Avante showroom).

Here\'s a pic of my white sport with my winter tires and steelies:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8902/r2m3winter9cd.jpg

Kevin@nextmod
02-27-2006, 11:23 AM
I\'d go with the red if i had another choice at that time. The red really does look sexy if it rides on gold rims with polished lip 17s. HAWT!

ds2chan
02-27-2006, 02:03 PM
between those two choices I\'d go with snow flake white pearl (or whatever it\'s called).. man, they should\'ve made the name smaller.. silver doesn\'t look so hot anymore in my opinion.. let us know what u choose and have fun with ur 3.. :)

Whos ur dadd
02-27-2006, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

As Sabio mentioned, there are a ton of pictures here, just search around. Trying the pics and vids section might be a good start ;) As for colour, both are really nice IMO, but keep this in mind.....the white is one of the most popular colours of late, whereas silver seems to be a bit more rare. Either way you\'ll be happy.

What\'s wrong, man? I half expected to see the \"Don\'t get white\" post from ya!

SABIO
02-27-2006, 08:33 PM
I like that sunlight silver... very shiny.. not that boring titanium grey.

SABIO
02-27-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by rsquared
Here\'s a pic of my white sport with my winter tires and steelies:
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8902/r2m3winter9cd.jpg

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! It looks so..... so.... plain and white..

We will call your car... powder puff... maybe cotton ball ..

MattD
02-27-2006, 09:24 PM
hey hey hey there is nothing wrong with titanium grey it matches my oakleys and when it is nicely polished it looks hot. i do agree tho that there is a lot of them out there and that is why i am starting to make mine more unique

zap50
02-27-2006, 09:42 PM
I have talked to the dealer today and told him I would like an arctic white ,not a common color out here in the prairies . So I will have to wait and see , there are two coming but he does not know if they are spoken for yet and I will have to wait another 3-4 weeks now , so I will find out tomorrow if it will be mine , if not silver will do ,as we all know they are all fine looking no matter what the color.:)

ds2chan
02-28-2006, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by zap50

I have talked to the dealer today and told him I would like an arctic white ,not a common color out here in the prairies . So I will have to wait and see , there are two coming but he does not know if they are spoken for yet and I will have to wait another 3-4 weeks now , so I will find out tomorrow if it will be mine , if not silver will do ,as we all know they are all fine looking no matter what the color.:)

I say go with ur first instincts.. don\'t settle for another color even tho u like it or somewhat like it.. go with the color you get excited about.. :p

zoominsales
03-16-2006, 01:17 PM
hey im new here, im also in sales at erin mills mazda. personally i think the carbon grey colour is the best, or well at least to my eyes. at night the car looks black but when driving and having the light bounce on/off the car it looks like it changes from grey to black, a beautiful colour to settle with. any other questions feel free to ask.

shout out to broli! and kenyork! thanks for coming and checking me.

2006 Mazda 3 Gs
4AT with Sports Mode
Power Package
A/C
2.0L 150hps

:D

WhiteGFX
03-16-2006, 04:48 PM
Definitely go with the white...It stands out like MADDDD..no matter what time of the day it is or the weather..people\'s head WILL turn.

zap50
03-16-2006, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by WhiteGFX

Definitely go with the white...It stands out like MADDDD..no matter what time of the day it is or the weather..people\'s head WILL turn.
I will be the the owner of an arctic white gt gfx 5 sp sedan , when it arrives...sigh...at the end of May or beginning of June . Until than all I have are some nice pics ( of some one else\'s car) sitting above my monitor to look at , how sad is that ?:(

WhiteGFX
03-16-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by zap50

Originally posted by WhiteGFX

I will be the the owner of an arctic white gt gfx 5 sp sedan , when it arrives...sigh...at the end of May or beginning of June . Until than all I have are some nice pics ( of some one else\'s car) sitting above my monitor to look at , how sad is that ?:(

That is hella sweet man. Congrats!! I got my car within 5 days of waiting and that alone seemed like an eternity...so hang in there and just keep staring at the pic in the meantime :D

zap50
06-16-2006, 11:01 PM
Well three weeks ago I finally got it!! What do you think?

http://www.putfile.com/zap50

bluntman
06-17-2006, 06:58 AM
Nice. I\'ve always asked myself, if I bought the sedan, which would I get, the spoiler or the wing. I now know the answer.

The wing.

Now start customizing it!!! It\'s already been three weeks for heaven\'s sake!!!

:D

Jeff-TheBiz
06-17-2006, 08:26 AM
Looks so fresh and clean...

WHeres the front plate? you from Quebec?

zap50
06-17-2006, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by TheBiz

Looks so fresh and clean...

WHeres the front plate? you from Quebec?
Sask. We have done away with the front plate one or two years ago I think , not sure why , saves SGI some money? I like the cleaner look of the front end without it anyway.:)