PDA

View Full Version : BOSE Car Audio system with the 3!

Marcelino
03-06-2006, 12:11 PM
It was like two weeks ago that I got my M3 and to my shock I noticed that It read BOSE in the Mazda3 Manual, Is the system actually BOSE audio system?? If it is its pretty intense! It does sound gorgeous, the other day I was driving while listening to Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb and the last riff of the song was orgasmic!!:D
Anyways, I was pretty happy to figure that out! This post is mostly for other people who are deciding to purchase the Mazda3!

Xenon
03-06-2006, 12:25 PM
The Bose Audio System refers to the US-Spec SP23 hatch, which isn\'t available in Canada.

Our owner\'s manual is shared with the US.

Marcelino
03-06-2006, 12:42 PM
THAT IS BULLSHIT!!!

Marcelino
03-06-2006, 12:43 PM
Whats our stock system??

MazdaTree
03-06-2006, 01:09 PM
stock:)

TheProfessor
03-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Marcelino

Whats our stock system??

The headunit is made by Sanyo or Clarion depending on the year, and to be honest I have no idea about the speakers. Either way, don\'t feel bad, the money spent on a \'Blose\" system can be put to much better use with other quality aftermarket stereo components.

midnightfxgt
03-06-2006, 01:11 PM
You found the stock system great? I mean it isnt bad for a cheapo stock system, but far from great. Throw a small sub in and upgrade the componants, and you\'ll love it that much more ;)

-John

billyfo
03-06-2006, 09:42 PM
I think stock system is not that bad for my not so \"sound demanding\" person, I mostly listen the radio and pop music CD, so no need any expensive sound system:p

Marcelino
03-07-2006, 11:04 AM
The headunit is made by Sanyo or Clarion depending on the year, and to be honest I have no idea about the speakers. Either way, don\'t feel bad, the money spent on a \'Blose\" system can be put to much better use with other quality aftermarket stereo components.

I got all excited for no reason......\"but theyre still good\"...Noo reason

Adding aftermarket parts wrecks the warrantys! Y would I do that??
Can I put tint on my car, and wreck the warranty??

TheProfessor
03-07-2006, 11:16 AM

I don\'t think you\'re gonna void any warranty by adding a set of aftermarket speakers and/or an amp/sub combo. If you\'re not handy however I would suggest having a pro do it like Lockdown.

And no, you can\'t put tint on your car as Mazda will void all your warranty :sarc

^(That was a joke BTW)!

Cardinal Fang
03-07-2006, 12:33 PM
And don\'t bother putting those TM3 stickers on either. They may void the warranty.

</Dripping with sarcasm>

midnightfxgt
03-07-2006, 08:21 PM

Yes you will ruin the warrenty... on the part modified! Which means if you replace the speakers, they arent under warrenty. Who cares?! they have one from the manufacturer. You found the stock system amazing... you mat as well leave well enough alone. :)

-John

TheProfessor
03-07-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by midnightfxgt
You found the stock system amazing... you mat as well leave well enough alone. :)

-John

Not only did he find it amazing, he felt it was \"orgasmic\" :hoho

MAZDA Kitten
03-08-2006, 06:15 AM
buahahha

McGuyver_3
03-14-2006, 10:28 PM
the stok system sucks (i dont mean to offend anyone here but thats my thought) I put audiobahns in mine and it is awsome it blows the doors off of the stock system