PDA

View Full Version : Long sleeved TM3 shirts

LegoMan
03-31-2006, 06:58 PM
Hey Everyone, I was @ Car Buffs today in Square One mall and saw these wicked long sleeve shirts. They were all black but on the left arm in white was printed Honda and there were some printed Volkwagon. I desperately tried to find one that had Mazda on it but there were none. I would definetly go for one that was all black with Mazda (and Mazda logo) on the side and on the chest printed TM3. Just a thought. A hoodie would be cool as well.

BTW Does Mazda sell any apparel like shirts, jackets or hats?

S.F.W.
03-31-2006, 09:35 PM
we\'ve tried to do stuff like t-shirts before, without major success. Personally, I\'d really like a polo style shirt..

Broli
04-08-2006, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by S.F.W.

we\'ve tried to do stuff like t-shirts before, without major success. Personally, I\'d really like a polo style shirt..

+1

that would be nice!

i still want a toque and a hat!!!!

SABIO
04-09-2006, 02:11 AM
well. If you made long sleeve shirts... and someone wanted short sleeves you could just cut the arms off. A 2 in 1 shirt.
With the arms you could sew a toque. Or make a bandana. Look really kewl..rasta like:hoho

KenYork
04-25-2006, 05:01 AM
leftover sleves for broli.

Broli
04-25-2006, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by KenYork

leftover sleves for broli.

u better have some real skills with a needle, if ur gonna try and pass off a sleeve as a toque!

:p

KenYork
04-25-2006, 01:26 PM
wrap it around your head and mouth

FLIPDADY
04-26-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by LegoMan

Hey Everyone, I was @ Car Buffs today in Square One mall and saw these wicked long sleeve shirts. They were all black but on the left arm in white was printed Honda and there were some printed Volkwagon. I desperately tried to find one that had Mazda on it but there were none. I would definetly go for one that was all black with Mazda (and Mazda logo) on the side and on the chest printed TM3. Just a thought. A hoodie would be cool as well.

BTW Does Mazda sell any apparel like shirts, jackets or hats?
We have at the dealership black Mazda logo t-shirts and hats.

A TM3 one would be nice.

Broli
04-26-2006, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by KenYork

wrap it around your head and mouth

:O

thats it!

no long sleeved shirts . . .

Fuman
06-15-2006, 03:41 PM
+1 for polo