PDA

View Full Version : Team Slipstreams 1st annual Show and Sh

midnightfxgt
04-06-2006, 12:10 AM
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

Online Registration is open, and available: www.teamslipstream.com/madd .

Teamslipstream\'s first Annual Charity Show and Shine is taking place July 08, 2006 in Fireman\'s Park, Niagara Falls. I hope you guys will be able to bring a grou down, and rep the club, while supporting a great cause! Visit the site for all the details :)

Why Register now?

Prizes!
Register before May 1st, 2006 and you will be entered to win an interior lighting kit from Team Slipstream sponsor Vision Bulbs. Details on the kit can be found here: http://www.visionbulbs.com/vb_product.php?id=2&dmv=713035747 . If your car is not listed, a package will be made up.

Save Money!
If you pre-register before May 1st, the price is only $14 (+ Transaction fee)! This includes enterance of car, driver, and a passanger to the show. After this date, and your passanger will need to pay admission at the gate.

Support a great cause!
Not only will you get to participate in a great event, your money will be supporting Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD).

In addition to signing up for the Show and Shine, you can also make a donation at the same time. Even if you are not participating in the show and shine, and would still like to donate to charity, there is an option to donate only. Please pass this around the link to friends and family, so anyone interested in donating can 8)

FULL DETAILS:
http://www.teamslipstream.com/madd

Thanks everyone!
John Weatherbie
www.teamslipstream.com

Broli
04-08-2006, 11:48 PM
seems like a good event!!!
anyone interested in going?

jdigu57
04-09-2006, 12:01 AM
i might be intrstd ....

Dave_Mazda3
04-09-2006, 01:28 AM
i wouldn\'t mind going and having a look around...i mean it is for a good cause :)

midnightfxgt
04-09-2006, 12:36 PM
Thats it Guys! SIGN UP! :)

Broli - I think TM3 follows ya man... no replies until you (and hopefully your moms) decided to show up ;)

-John

Broli
04-10-2006, 03:45 PM
lol,

for that remark . . .
i will remove my endorsement!

lol

at least its not ur moms . . . lol
i don\'t think u have a venue that could support that!
(that can be a fat joke, or a slut joke, take ur pic!!! :P)

lol

ok, i am on nights that weekend, so . . . i have requested the day off,
if i get it i am there!

but sign up people this is for a good cause and it sounds like fun!!

1. Broli (pending day off)

Effin Itai
04-13-2006, 06:02 PM
1. Broli (pending day off)
2. Campeotto (pending any unforseen interrruption) !

Broli
04-14-2006, 03:58 AM
so far its not looking good for the day off!

but a few of my boyz will be heading up!
so no worries marco!
u know Tony and Andrew!
so it will still be all good!
and i am still working on the day!!!

midnightfxgt
04-25-2006, 12:45 AM
Come one, come all!

SUNDAY APRIL 30, is your last day for Pre-Registration!!!
Save Money and Enter a draw for an interior lighting kit from Vision Bulbs!

-John

Broli
05-02-2006, 04:15 PM
bump!

i still may not be able to go!
but this is a good event!!

midnightfxgt
05-02-2006, 04:48 PM
I thought TM3 would be all over this! A good cause, a day at the falls, and maybe a big cruise down for you guys.... where is the interest?

-John

ds2chan
05-02-2006, 05:05 PM
I didn\'t even see this until now.. what exactly is this show and shine?? I looked at the website but didn\'t see anything.. is it just a big car meet??

Broli
05-02-2006, 05:10 PM
i believe it is a meet/competition
so there would be prizes for first place in various divisions i am guessing!

midnightfxgt
05-02-2006, 05:11 PM
Yeah, its like a car show, but on a smaller scale, and not as anal about \"show only\" type cars. Its like a big meet and show combined :)

-John

midnightfxgt
05-30-2006, 12:55 AM
Hey Everybody!

I would like to announce that our Early-Bird Raffle winner was Daniel Amsler from the Focus Canada message forums. Daniel has won an interior Xenon Lighting kit from Vision Bulbs (www.visionbulbs.ca).

Registration is still going on, and we encourage everyone who would like to enter their car in this Show and Shine to sign up soon! If you can not make the event, you can still donate to MADD through the site\'s registration.

TeamSliptream has also decided to include an Best Team Participation Award. This award will be awarded to the club with the most amount of cars registered online, so sign up today and lets see what your club is made of!

If you have any questions or comments, or would like to register online, please visit www.teamslipstream.com/madd for details. This is your one stop for the event.

Tell your friends, and come on out for a great day in Niagara Falls!

Regards
John Weatherbie
www.teamslipstream.com

midnightfxgt
06-20-2006, 03:06 PM
Hey Everyone!

Register soon. If you would like your vehicle to have its own class, we will need to have 5 of them participate, and SIGNUP ONLINE. Without signing up online we have no way of knowing that there will be enough for a class. So please signup today!

This Event will have prizes for classes, a 50/50 Draw, Draw prizes (Donations from sponsors), and a list of other things!

It makes a great excuse for a cruise down to the falls. Bring down your significant other, and make it a weekend event! :)

FULL DETAILS and ONLINE REGISTRATION:
http://www.teamslipstream.com/madd

Thanks everyone!
John Weatherbie
www.teamslipstream.com

midnightfxgt
06-26-2006, 01:22 PM
LOL... on the note of no interest from here, I wont be opening a Mazda3 class. Too bad. Would be a nice cruise, and day at the falls!

-John

S.F.W.
06-26-2006, 02:58 PM
John, I am hoping to make it.. I jsut can\'t commit 100% yet, as I will be travelling for work, and need to arrange my schedule.
It seems like a well organized event, just the type i like to attend.

midnightfxgt
06-26-2006, 03:23 PM
Thanks Ami,

I need to have the list for awards by tomorrow night, so I doubt we will have a class. I may just make it Mazda Protege/3 class. Anyways, hope you can make it, if not no worries, should be a great show. I hope we can raise over $1000 for MADD :)

-John

Broli
07-07-2006, 11:38 AM
ok, bump for this!

it looks like i can probably get the day off!!

lol freakin boss gets back to me today!!!

so who might be interested in going!
i don\'t wanna go by myself!!!???!!!???

marco?
ami?
thomas?
patrick?
Patrick?
Lawerence?
Kevin?
Adam?
Dave?
anyone???

midnightfxgt
07-10-2006, 12:02 AM
Not a single person from this club. Was VERY disappointed in the lack of participation to be honest. Good cause, great cruise, amazing weather, prizes, etc.

Oh Well, Event went well, $1500 raised for charity.

-John

Broli
07-10-2006, 11:24 AM
good job John!

its too bad we didn\'t have anyone show!

my boss got back to me too late, and i couldn\'t get anyone to come with!
sux!

well,
hopefully
we have a better showing at the 3nd annual event!