PDA

View Full Version : TM3 Polos & Plate Covers

Xenon
06-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Polos and Plate Covers orders have been placed. Here are the final details to what the first batch of each will be like.

I will host a mini-meet the weekend after they are ready for viewing of the new logoed merchandise.

POLOS
I have ordered 5 polos to start with. One of each size: S, M, L, XL, and XXL. XS will be available when orders are taken at no additional cost. 3XL - 5XL will be available at a slight additional cost when orders are taken due to the use of more materials to make the shirt. These are going to be SAMPLES only, and an accurate representation of what the final polos will look like. There is one change we had to make to the polos. The URL for our website is too long to be sewn nicely on the sleeve, so it has been moved to the back of the polo, below the collar. The sample polos will all be in black, but other colours are going to be available when the orders are taken. The polos are 100% high grade cotton, and will be priced at approximately $30 each.

PLATE COVERS
These have been executed exactly as planned with no modifications. The plate covers are made of a co-polymer plastic which is resistant to cracking and brakage (note: they are NOT the indestructable type, but resistant to being destroyed). The plate cover will looks extremely similar to a clear plate cover bearing the current TM3 Plate Sticker, but with the new font from the logo replacing the old font. These new plate covers will be the same price as the current plate stickers, $6 each or 2 for $10.

-RJ3-
06-18-2006, 09:30 AM
I would probably be interested in a \"Toronto\" Blue colour if any... If you want to repressent Toronto and the mazda3 club, why not represent what toronto was known for the Maple leaf blue?

Xenon
06-18-2006, 02:43 PM
I\'m going to see if I can get some sample shirts, or at least a catalogue and bring it to the meet on Saturday.

This way, you can see what the colour options are.

If he is available, I will ask the supplier to attend the meet.

azn_outlaw
06-21-2006, 08:57 AM
I will get a plate cover

so uh one please....

Xenon
06-23-2006, 07:05 PM
Last Minute Update:

The sample shirts or the plate covers will not be ready for this Saturday Meet.

Sample shirts will be completed by mid-week (approx Wednesday). I will hold a Mini-Meet during the long weekend, once I have the shirts. I will begin to sell the polos at the mini-meet and will have finalized pricing.

The plates have been ordered. 150 of them to be exact. These however, because of the silkscreen process will not be available for a few weeks. I have been promised that they will be done by our July Official Meet. I expect to have them by mid-July, and once I recieve them I will start selling them at every meet I attend.

I will have more complete details and dates when I pick up the sample polos, later this coming week.

mEtH
06-27-2006, 04:30 PM
SWEET...Thumbs up man!

Xenon
06-28-2006, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by -RJ3-

I would probably be interested in a \"Toronto\" Blue colour if any... If you want to repressent Toronto and the mazda3 club, why not represent what toronto was known for the Maple leaf blue?

A little update on this....

I inquired about coloured shirts. They can be done. They do cost about $5 more though, because of the two materials. basically it is black (top half & sleeves) and a 2nd colour for the bottom half. The coloured shirts come in Blue, Red, Sand and Yellow; at least for the manufacturer and style I investigated.

I\'m sure other colour combinations are possible. We can always do a different design for each batch, depending on what is in demand. I will have more details when the samples are done and I get accurate pricing.

Xenon
07-07-2006, 12:01 AM
Not sure if anyone noticed, but Polo Information has been updated. Two additional threads were created in regards to the polos. One for the Ordering Mini-Meets, and the other for discussion on the Polos in general.

http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=568 (Information only thread)
http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=6766 (Polo General Discussion)
http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=6765 (Mini-Meet Information)

The plate covers quote turned out to be MUCH higher than expected. Plate covers have been put on hold until the Car Club has the funding for the plate covers.