PDA

View Full Version : 8K Service at Erin Mills

SGT06
07-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Had my 8K service done at Erin Mills late last week and overall it was an ok experience but not great. Originally, I was going to go to Westowne but thought I would give EM a try with the new service manager.

In queue, arrive on time for my appt. No line up and service guy took my request and processed within minutes. Did the 8K service, winter tire swaps and trip computer upgrades. Took about 2 hours altogether. Even got a free car wash and a bottle of washer fluid.

While waiting, I went and introduced myself to Jerry, the service manager - zoom mgr on TM3C, and apparently he\'s not too happy with TM3C based on the amount to unwritten posting \"rules\" that people are imposing on him.

Everything went ok (no problem thus far - fingers crossed) except during payment. They invoiced me for $70+ when the 8K supposed to cost $34.95 and the tire rotation is $15.95. On closer inspection, they were charging me $28 for the tire rotation and that got fixed quickly enough after I asked about it. End up paying around $60 altogether.

Overall, it was an ok experience with a slight hiccups on the payment end. One thing I think they could improve upon is the \"service with a smile\" attitude, seemed like they were somewhat rush-rush and not very cheery for some reason - perhaps the overcast weather?

KenYork
07-04-2006, 08:05 PM
Or it could be thier need for service tech\'s.. since they were looking in jerry\'s last post.

Xenon
07-04-2006, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by SGT06

While waiting, I went and introduced myself to Jerry, the service manager - zoom mgr on TM3C, and apparently he\'s not too happy with TM3C based on the amount to unwritten posting \"rules\" that people are imposing on him.

Can you elaborate on this? You talking about the sponsor/affiliate program?

SGT06
07-05-2006, 12:59 PM
PM Sent