PDA

View Full Version : New Noob

EvilEric
11-29-2006, 10:00 PM
Hey

I'm a new member to this forum. Toronto based Mazda 3 driver who's just starting out on the road to modifying and changing their car. Nice to meet you all!

Thank you

Broli
11-29-2006, 10:09 PM
welcome!!

tell us a bit about ur car and a bit about what u have planned

b
11-29-2006, 11:04 PM
Welcome to the club.

Chuckie
11-30-2006, 12:02 AM
Welcome.. tell us about the car indeed..
so if I spot you on the road.. I would know it's you.. and second.. i can post in the sighting thread to up my post count!

iconicrocket
11-30-2006, 09:31 AM
Welcome.

EvilEric
11-30-2006, 10:58 AM
welcome!!

I got inspired after looking at someone's aftermarket DVD/GPS system. Since i didn't want to remove the entire dash I ended up putting together my own using a 7'' TFT touchscreen and a parts ment for a desktop. The bad thing is that I can't find a place to mount the monitor without it getting easily ripped out or stolen. So that's my main problem right now.

Thank you

Wild Weasel
11-30-2006, 11:36 AM
welcome!!

I got inspired after looking at someone's aftermarket DVD/GPS system. Since i didn't want to remove the entire dash I ended up putting together my own using a 7'' TFT touchscreen and a parts ment for a desktop. The bad thing is that I can't find a place to mount the monitor without it getting easily ripped out or stolen. So that's my main problem right now.

Thank you

Cool stuff. Ensure you're using a power supply meant for a car rather than trying to dick around with power inverters and standard supplies.

EvilEric
11-30-2006, 12:26 PM
Yeah I have a PSU meant for the car. It's only that there are so many damn wires and extensions that I need to use.

MAZDA Kitten
12-01-2006, 01:00 PM
Hey

I'm a new member to this forum. Toronto based Mazda 3 driver who's just starting out on the road to modifying and changing their car. Nice to meet you all!

Thank you

Welcome to the club...

but we havent met yet :-\

LOL

majic
12-01-2006, 01:25 PM
always causin' shit eh?

how does one become an old noob? ???