PDA

View Full Version : hello from woodbridge

matt
01-15-2007, 12:23 PM
hey everyone, great site, I have been reading some posts for a few weeks and decided to join the forum as I hope to buy a 2007 mazda3 if I get an internship position starting in may. I was interested in getting the gt w/ luxury package but i dont like the new 17" snowflake rims that come with it, think it's possible to get different rims from the dealer if I end up getting the car. Maybe Jeff can help me out

Broli
01-15-2007, 12:26 PM
welcome to the board man,

perhaps take the stocks and sell em on the forum here or TOP and get some rims of your choosing?

hope to see you in a 3 in the future, in the meantime if you wanna check out some of the rides, please feel free to come to a meet

Cardinal Fang
01-15-2007, 12:32 PM
Welcome to the board matt! There are so few of us with the luxury package. After market rims are the way to go if you don't like the stock rims. When spring time rolls around there are always package deals from our sponsors floating around so keep coming back.

iconicrocket
01-15-2007, 01:02 PM
Welcome to the board.

The new snowflake 17" rims from Mazda aren't getting a lot of praises, I see. As other members have pointed out, there's plenty of deals to be had on aftermarket rims, especially the specials Midnightgtfx had last summer IIRC.

matt
01-15-2007, 01:52 PM
thanks for the suggestions, i need your opinions, Im only considering the luxury package b/c i want the leather and hid's but I know I can get the prolumen kit or similar so that just leaves the leather. How is the cloth interior in the 3's??

mit-gee-mui
01-15-2007, 01:57 PM
In my opinion, the cloth interior is pretty good. Just don't ash your cigarette butts on them! LOL!

majic
01-15-2007, 03:40 PM
thanks for the suggestions, i need your opinions, Im only considering the luxury package b/c i want the leather and hid's but I know I can get the prolumen kit or similar so that just leaves the leather. How is the cloth interior in the 3's??

i love the red/black interior.. seats are comfortable and i don't slide like i did during a test drive back in 04 on the leather upholstery :)

although now that they come heated.. hmmm.. ;)

Jeff-TheBiz
01-15-2007, 05:05 PM
Welcome matt,

Good luck with the internship.

Yeah, there are gonna be a few people that agree with you on the Rims... I know that swapping them out before pickup is not really an option, but you will be able to sell them I am sure.

b
01-15-2007, 11:05 PM
Welcome!!!

3GFX
01-16-2007, 12:13 AM
Welcome, west side!

matt
01-16-2007, 12:43 PM
thanks everyone for your responses, hpoefully ill be able to get in touch with MOT if everything works out and I get my 3, maybe jeff can get me a good deal, im hoping the rims will grow on me but I can't be two picky, wouldn't mind going down to 16" if I had to as the rubbers are cheaper, anyway since im at uni (mcmaster) i wont be able to come to the meets but if i get my ride you can count me in, take care everyone

Prima_Deals
01-21-2007, 12:09 AM
Hey Matt, Welcome to the club. i am the Fleet Manager at prima Mazda and would I will do what it takes to earn your business befaore, during and after the sale.

Try Me
Dennis DiBiase
Prima Mazda

MPS
01-21-2007, 12:14 AM
see Jeff @ MOT best person to deal with 416-642-7777

thanks everyone for your responses, hpoefully ill be able to get in touch with MOT if everything works out and I get my 3, maybe jeff can get me a good deal, im hoping the rims will grow on me but I can't be two picky, wouldn't mind going down to 16" if I had to as the rubbers are cheaper, anyway since im at uni (mcmaster) i wont be able to come to the meets but if i get my ride you can count me in, take care everyone

jr21
01-21-2007, 01:12 PM
see Jeff @ MOT best person to deal with 416-642-7777

yeah +1 see jeff@MoT he's at the end of the showroom by himself near the window. If im buying a Mazda3 i'll go buy it from them.And if you need parts go to Joe downstairs he will take care of you :)

matt
01-21-2007, 03:13 PM
thanks for the contacts, ill keep them in mind