PDA

View Full Version : MoT and Supreme Collision Center 10 Thumbs and toes up

Chiburashka
01-25-2007, 06:03 PM
Words can't describe how happy I am with both "Mazda of Toronto" for their outstanding customer service and "Supreme Collision Center". In MoT I dealt with Rick and Dave in Service, as well as Joe in Parts, all three of these people have been very knowledgeable and left me with a huge smile coming out. As some of you know I had damage done to my M3 Sport rear end and I called Joe at MoT and he said to bring it right over. As soon as I arrived Joe had introduced me to Rick and they had the car looked at and estimate ready within 20minutes! I came back the next day with the guy who initially caused the damage to have him pay MoT directly the amount given on the estimate. This time Dave was there to take care of me and the whole process he was very fast and got a hold of the rental company right away. Very pleased with his customer relations skills. Next I had to deal with Supreme Collision Center directly as the car was now in their possession. The tech I dealt with there was Scott, he was very patient with me and answered all my questions as well as going through the whole car with me and in the end giving me a special price for some additional body work I had asked him to do. I picked up the car today and I couldn't be happier, it looks like it just rolled out the production line. Sometime after I picked up the car I also called Joe on an unrelatted matter asking him to take a look at my interior carpet to see if it can be repaired under warranty and within 5 minutes of being at the dealership Joe managed to get a service tech (Vincent) to take a look at it and promise me a replacement within a week, covered under warranty! Again I have absolutely nothing negative to say about any of the people I have dealt with during this whole ordeal and I would highly recommend both these places and all of the people involved for future reference and will definitely be returning to MoT for the rest of my Mazda related questions.

Great Job guys :)

bubba1983
01-25-2007, 06:20 PM
nice...wish the dealer i go too knew how to paint!

Chiburashka
01-25-2007, 06:25 PM
The extra bodywork I mentioned earlier involved painting both right doors and the right side rear pannel that goes all the way to the hood and the paint was blended perfectly. I've never seen such a flawless job. Not to mention that all the work done comes with a life time gurantee certificate.

majic
01-25-2007, 06:25 PM
dude.. you're weird/scary.. 10 thumbs.. got pix? :D

you know you can always count on Joe (and Jeff) ;)

Chiburashka
01-25-2007, 06:27 PM
I'll actually post pictures of the car later tonight when I get home. That's the first thing I did when I drove home from the dealership is take pictures.

It's the car you want to see...right? lol

majic
01-25-2007, 06:58 PM
actually i wanted to see your 10 thumbs ;)

FLIPDADY
01-25-2007, 09:45 PM
Yeah I've heard nothin but good things about that guy Joe.;)

Chiburashka
01-26-2007, 12:06 AM
http://www.snowbizz.com/images/logos/TenThumbs4.jpg

I'm working on the toes picture...

Joe prepare yourself for another visit tomorrow lol...