PDA

View Full Version : Selective Sound Mississauga

wardgroup
02-01-2007, 05:18 PM
i have to say this place is the ish...

they are going to do my custom install of my micro tablet pc for an awesome price...

they were so creative and helpful on what i wanted to do and were very up front with everything that the install needed cost wise...

im goign to keep it under wraps what im doing and keep it a surprise but ill be without my girl for a few days...

call this guy for your next project and let him know Kristian refered you casue i told him that i was goign to boast about him to my new group...

Kristian

majic
02-01-2007, 07:40 PM
im goign to keep it under wraps what im doing and keep it a surprise but ill be without my girl for a few days...

is she getting new boobs? post pix please..

don't forget to label it *NSFW* ;D

brecker
02-26-2007, 09:11 AM
Well?

wardgroup
02-26-2007, 09:25 AM
Hey guys - update - just got back from cali on the weekend with work and havnt had time to take a dump let alone going to get the mod done...im thinking next week for sure though when my dust settles...

thanks guys

K

midnightfxgt
02-26-2007, 03:41 PM
Seen their work before.... Thumbs way up! ;)

-RJ3-
02-26-2007, 06:00 PM
Here's the work they've done for me...
http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=16013&highlight=selective+sound

Selective Sound did my custom dvd dash replacing my ashtray holder... There work is clean and professionaly done. No PVC plastic pieces involved.
Say hi to the owner for me Dean was it?... If he doesnt remember me, I was the asian guy with the beige mazda3 (lip kit)

doughboyr6
02-27-2007, 08:11 AM
davis is the name

-RJ3-
02-27-2007, 08:26 AM
That's it hahah!!! Say hi to Davis for me

wardgroup
04-03-2007, 08:26 AM
Hey guys,

Long time no see or type....

Sorry for the absence but work has been insane with new business coming in so yeah...its starting to level out now so ill have more time to do more of what i would like to do other then work...

Anyways i wanted to give an update...

This Thursday my girl goes under the knife at Select Sound Finally...

Phase one - installing an amp and a 15" sub roughly to get me going - they are currently making my mold for my AutoPC which i now have 2 versions of which is very exciting for me.

This is a project that i have wanted to do for a long time to get me into the custom audio ring...

So next Thursday ill be out at the Mississauga meet to finally make my first appearance with at least something done to my car... :chuckle

I will be on site during the install and will be documenting the process...

Thanks

Kristian

-RJ3-
04-03-2007, 10:26 AM
I will be on site during the install and will be documenting the process...

Do I feel a mini-meet forming?

hehe

wardgroup
04-03-2007, 10:58 AM
we could - why dont i talk to davis and we can have it at his place?

there is a drive threw tims just down the street aswell

ill get him to stay open later one night for us to hang out and i can show off the new digs - as well as everyone else?

any takers?

-RJ3-
04-03-2007, 11:02 AM
I'll check my schedule.. I wonder if he still remembers me... After all he did custom work to my HU in dash, I might as well give him a visit and show him again hhaha

chinsterr
04-03-2007, 11:39 AM
wow , 15" sub .. dang

wardgroup
04-03-2007, 01:08 PM
yeah I'm a bass junkie so Davis is doing it so I'm nice and clean about it and not look stupid

Broli
04-03-2007, 01:23 PM
so what time will u be there?

3GFX
04-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Wow, can't wait to see and hear the results!

wardgroup
04-03-2007, 01:32 PM
well ok do we all want to do this? Casue ill call Davis and see what day works for him or what days work for everyone here...

Broli
04-03-2007, 03:20 PM
what time are you going to be there on thursday, if i can, i will swing by before the oakville meet, but i will likely swing north first and grab Hypo (if he wants to come to the meet)

wardgroup
04-03-2007, 04:29 PM
why not this why dont we divert the meet to Select Sound? I talked to him and the shop normally closed @ 7 but they always have work to do you guys will then see my car under the knife at the same time?

what you think about that idea?

-RJ3-
04-03-2007, 09:52 PM
Im game for that!!!!

wardgroup
04-04-2007, 12:05 AM
anyone else?

Broli
04-04-2007, 12:08 PM
if it snows, i would be cool with that,
where exactly is selective sound?

MazdaTree
04-04-2007, 12:18 PM
http://www.selectivesound.net/

6981 Millcreek Drive, Units 13 & 14
Mississauga, Ontario
L5N 6B8

Phone: 905-826-8998
E-mail: info@selectivesound.net

Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 10am-7pm
Sat. 10am-6pm
Sun. Closed
================================================== =========

They would be good sponsors ;)

-TEXAS2LO-
04-04-2007, 12:51 PM
Davis is the man !!
Selective sound is one of our customers, I was speaking with him 5 minutes ago !

He's not on the board right ?

wardgroup
04-04-2007, 02:03 PM
I think he is...

But stays away i think because of lock down...doesn't want to step on toes...

But yeah Select Sound i chose because of creativity, knowledge and price - and reputation...they did all of DarkKnights Crew's rides...

I know of a few of the members of that crew and they have sick rides...

I will never go anywhere else now

So are we going to divert to select sound tomorrow night? or no?

Im going there today to see if i can get my car in early...i can let him know

K

Broli
04-04-2007, 02:11 PM
meet location is at the discretion of freddie (doughboyr6)

what time to u think ur car will be done in the shop?

-RJ3-
04-04-2007, 03:11 PM
I think he is...

But stays away i think because of lock down...doesn't want to step on toes...

But yeah Select Sound i chose because of creativity, knowledge and price - and reputation...they did all of DarkKnights Crew's rides...

I know of a few of the members of that crew and they have sick rides...

I will never go anywhere else now

So are we going to divert to select sound tomorrow night? or no?

Im going there today to see if i can get my car in early...i can let him know

K

Any updates? because im 50/50 right now because of the weather.

bubba1983
04-04-2007, 07:57 PM
hmm, sauga thats closer than scarb town, may have to make a trip one day to see sometings!

-RJ3-
04-07-2007, 11:09 AM
SO i went to visit Khristian at selective sound to see the progress of his 15' custom installation... It didnt happen when I was there, and it was because of backed up work with other cars. (Davis ensures that each installation is satisfied and to his expectations to the customer)... Anyways, Met with "Wardgroup" and I must say his idea of an AUTO PC is ingenious... (You will know when you see his business case, he didnt have the autopc physically there, but his idea is pretty good.) The features you have on this thing is incredible... What is even good about this product, is you can have it upgraded from him and get more updates/applications, not only that but if you have an existing screen you can connect it., theres an optional screen you can put as well as keyboard and mouse, bluetooth will be integrated as well...
This isnt any kind of auto pc.. You can say its "stealth" If you want to know what I mean, contact wardgroup, and he will give you the details..

Nice meeting you, and good luck

3GFX
04-07-2007, 11:17 AM
Wardgroup, send me some details, I'm intrigued.

selective sound
07-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Hey guys thanks for the feedback, we are now club sponors aswell so if there is anything we can do to help out let us know.