PDA

View Full Version : Hey

archie76
02-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Hello Everyone!

I'm totally new to the site. Never been to the old one either. I've had my Velocity Red Mica 2006 Mazda 3 Sedan for about a year now and love it. Used to own a 2001 Tiburon (RIP), but I definitely like the Mazda better.

Now that I've had it for a while, I'm looking to MOD my baby a little. Nothing really major, just a couple of small things (Cold Air Intake, Interior Accessories, HID, Sound System, Etc) to start. Any ideas on where to go and/or what to get would be appreciated.

Skarbro
02-14-2007, 03:48 PM
Welcome.

As for mods.. Have a look around the site. You'll find tons of info.

3GFX
02-14-2007, 04:48 PM
Welcome, there are a few options for modifications. If your going to go OEM stuff from Mazdaspeed send a private message to 'Flipspeed' he'll give you a great deal. He works at Mazda of Toronto.

Here is a thread to help you out:
http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=16466

b
02-14-2007, 07:10 PM
Hello Everyone!

I'm totally new to the site. Never been to the old one either. I've had my Velocity Red Mica 2006 Mazda 3 Sedan for about a year now and love it. Used to own a 2001 Tiburon (RIP), but I definitely like the Mazda better.

Now that I've had it for a while, I'm looking to MOD my baby a little. Nothing really major, just a couple of small things (Cold Air Intake, Interior Accessories, HID, Sound System, Etc) to start. Any ideas on where to go and/or what to get would be appreciated.

Not really sure where you live but:
CAI = I have and like the injen. PM CTApatrique
Interior Accessories = ? what parts
HIDS = Lockdown did my and did a good job. See their link under sponsors.
Sound System = Future Shop
Lowering Springs = PM CTApatrique he can get any brand

Also search around the forum and you can read and form your own opinion of what you like and want.

Broli
02-15-2007, 12:25 AM
welcome!!

good luck with the modding!

cyberscorpi0
02-15-2007, 09:41 AM
Welcome to the Forum!

Make sure you check the "Technical" & "Multimedia" section for MODS Ideas.