PDA

View Full Version : Agincourt Mazda (Service)

BLKOUT
02-20-2007, 02:39 PM
I took my car in to have warranty work done. I had them do the flash on the tranny. They are ordering in a new fog light assembly as I have water in one of them. They are also ordering a new foam seat for my driver side front set due to the deforming. I also asked them to look into the horrible gas milage, they told me to log my fuel consumption and milage and let them know.

Experience there has been alright so far.

Kevin@nextmod
02-20-2007, 03:02 PM
They still warranty fog housing? Wow. I thought they do'nt anymore.

BLKOUT
02-20-2007, 03:52 PM
yeah. why would they not warranty the fog housing? the car is still under warranty.

Kevin@nextmod
02-20-2007, 03:53 PM
Well Flippy said they no longer replace it at MOT because they claim that its normal to have condensation.

BLKOUT
02-20-2007, 04:15 PM
wow. im glad they are not giving me any problems over it. mine has a little puddle of water in it.

Jeff-TheBiz
02-20-2007, 05:57 PM
I think if it has a goldfish in it... it is covered.

midnightfxgt
02-20-2007, 11:40 PM
Good to hear. I have had small issues at Agincourt before, but I hear they have undergone some changes recently. A very close friend of mine works the parts counter. His name is Colin. ;)

-John

BLKOUT
03-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Got my car back today, both fog lights replaced and a brand new driver seat, covered under warranty...Agincourt Mazda has been good to me....so far!

WildEmu
03-04-2007, 04:26 PM
Glad to hear you got good service from them.

I've had horrible service from Agincourt Mazda (more than once) before. Appointments they forgot to write down, rudeness etc.

midnightfxgt
03-05-2007, 12:11 AM
Emu - I had issues with appointments and the adviser. I forget his name.. Wabeesh or something like that rings a bell.

From what I hear, new management etc. I am going to give them another try.

-John

BLKOUT
03-05-2007, 09:23 AM
I have dealt with a guy named Don Scott. He has delivered on his promises and been great.

WildEmu
03-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Emu - I had issues with appointments and the adviser. I forget his name.. Wabeesh or something like that rings a bell.

From what I hear, new management etc. I am going to give them another try.

-John

I dunno. I go back there every year to have the rust proofing checked, and they have screwed up 2 for 2 so far. I'm not sure when they changed management, but the last time I went there was November 2006. And yes, I did deal with the Washeeb guy or whatever his name was.

I'm hoping that they don't screw up 3 for 3 this November.

SonicBoy
03-06-2007, 03:32 PM
I have dealt with a guy named Don Scott. He has delivered on his promises and been great.

I only deal with Don Scott as well. Fantasitc guy had me in an out on my lunch break to do an Oil change.

Agincourt Mazda has gone through a great deal of turnover recently so hopefully all for the better.

If you have issues, that are not resolved, I highly recommended you speak to the Manager to get things resolved. Everythime I've dealt with him in the past, the matter has been dealt with quickly.

BLKOUT
03-06-2007, 04:06 PM
I only deal with Don Scott as well. Fantasitc guy had me in an out on my lunch break to do an Oil change.

Agincourt Mazda has gone through a great deal of turnover recently so hopefully all for the better.

If you have issues, that are not resolved, I highly recommended you speak to the Manager to get things resolved. Everythime I've dealt with him in the past, the matter has been dealt with quickly.

+1 - Don seems to like to help people out!

WildEmu
03-06-2007, 05:04 PM
is don scott the service manager?

+--SM M3--+
03-06-2007, 07:32 PM
i believe Dave Dobinson is the Service Manager

BLKOUT
03-06-2007, 10:01 PM
no Don is not the Manager, but he seems to get things done.

SonicBoy
03-07-2007, 07:46 AM
i believe Dave Dobinson is the Service Manager

Dave was but he has been moved around to another position within the dealership.

Don is not the service manager but one of the service advisors. Knows his stuff and has been in the industry for a long time. He knows what customer service is and does try to go out of his way.

jaguar
03-10-2007, 05:14 PM
i have not had problems with their service department (only done oil changes though). However, my buying experience with them was horrible. Most of the people I dealt with at the time are now gone except for the manager David Tsai.

BM3
03-27-2007, 09:21 PM
i remember one time i had a problem there, the service manager was some indian/brown guy and i kid u not, i was angry (too many problems there, forgot which one it was) and i started slipping out cuss words (not directed to him) and he told me straight up, "you don't swear in front of me." i told him that im not swearing at him and if im angry, ill let cuss words slip out, lol it was hilarious

sp3GT
05-07-2007, 07:37 PM
I went there for my 24k service today not bad except they're kinda slow. I dropped my car off at 1 and it wasn't ready until almost 4.
Good service overall though.

MZR3
05-11-2007, 12:07 AM
I have an issue with Agincourt Mazda!

I hit a curve pretty hard recently (drove a little too aggressive!!). Althought the car was perfectly fine after, but I still went for an alignment. However, instead of getting one done from an independent, I went to Agincourt because the service advisor said just bring it in (no appointment).

I waited for good 5 hours there, and when the alignment was done the f%$#'n steering wheel was 10 degree off centre, I took it right back and the F%$#'n technician said it was normal. F#$&, I said, don't treat me as if I don't know anything about cars (I used to worked on my Vdub all the time). So the guy took my ride back in and did some adjustments to correct the s w angle, but he did not do on the alignment machine, instead he did something to the steering unit.

Now the steering is worse than before the alignment! It feels rubbery, and also pulls slightly to left in low speed driving situation.

I have to take it back in to get them to fix it as the service advisor says there is no charge, and it better be that way!

MPS
05-11-2007, 12:17 AM
well i think thats my new service home from now on
i was out with my buddy @ some bar tonite and meet up with a bunch off employees from there shot the shit for a while and i like that im not going to have problems with service there unlike some othere dealer i have dealt with