PDA

View Full Version : MoT is great, but...

stas
02-22-2007, 04:25 PM
in my opinion no better place then MoT. never any problems, always great experince with their service and people. today took my car in for maintenance, tire rotation, and some warranty work, great experience but my wheel lock key is missing. i understand if anything else would be missing, but they forgot to put my wheel lock key back in the box. :bang

FLIPDADY
02-22-2007, 05:02 PM
in my opinion no better place then MoT. never any problems, always great experince with their service and people. today took my car in for maintenance, tire rotation, and some warranty work, great experience but my wheel lock key is missing. i understand if anything else would be missing, but they forgot to put my wheel lock key back in the box. :bang
You didn't even come down and visit Flippy? Who was your service advisor eh Stan?

MPS
02-22-2007, 05:13 PM
Yaa Stan is a ci fa gwai :chuckle

stas
02-22-2007, 05:36 PM
sorry Flippy, i was so overwhelmed by Vincents amazing service that i completely forgot about you. plus all that extra walking involved. going to see you is ok, but when i have to climb all those stairs to get back up is not appealing lol. i should have asked the girl at the customer service desk to page you upstairs. Also if you would give me some free shit like Vincent (windshield washer fluid) then i'd come down everytime i'm in the area.

second of all, turns out my wheel lock key was in the trunk......i think i'm getting that oldtimers in a young age haha. it was prolly doing a happy dance there too :lock. gonna have to change the name of this thread and some of its contect to make sure no one gets a wronge opinion of the best dealership on Yonge.

with respect to Vlads comment, since i dont have any of my friends around that would be able to translate what you said i'll just go with a safe bet and call you zasranic you :AH .

stas
02-22-2007, 05:37 PM

and how do you know me as Stan??? as far as i remember everyone was calling me Stas.

Fuman
02-24-2007, 01:31 PM
hahahaha i think he means the service advisor stan?

stas
02-24-2007, 01:40 PM

oh hahaha, my bad,........this is awkward.

Skarbro
02-24-2007, 10:59 PM
i think i'm getting that oldtimers in a young age haha. i

Do you mean Alzheimer's??

MPS
02-24-2007, 11:02 PM
Yes service Satan :complain

stas
02-25-2007, 01:00 AM
Do you mean Alzheimer's??

same thing, i just generalized the ppl that have it lol

JPAV8S4U
02-25-2007, 10:47 AM

Dont mind Vlad... he THINKS he is asian. :P

Jeff-TheBiz
02-25-2007, 04:01 PM
Which is ironic, really, since all wheel locks on all Mazda3's are the exact same - you'd think dealers would have their own key to the wheel locks. Technically speaking, I could use my own wheel lock key to jack wheels from another parked Mazda3 of my same year or year later/earlier.

I could be wrong, but I think there are actually 6+ different keys/locks.. so they can't just use the 'master' key..

They do not keep a master set readily available, too easy for it to go missing

stas
02-25-2007, 05:24 PM
I could be wrong, but I think there are actually 6+ different keys/locks.. so they can't just use the 'master' key..

They do not keep a master set readily available, too easy for it to go missing

Vincent told me about the master key...but it would be pretty dumb to have it available to anyone.

FLIPDADY
02-28-2007, 09:53 PM
sorry Flippy, i was so overwhelmed by Vincents amazing service that i completely forgot about you. plus all that extra walking involved. going to see you is ok, but when i have to climb all those stairs to get back up is not appealing lol. i should have asked the girl at the customer service desk to page you upstairs. Also if you would give me some free shit like Vincent (windshield washer fluid) then i'd come down everytime i'm in the area.

second of all, turns out my wheel lock key was in the trunk......i think i'm getting that oldtimers in a young age haha. it was prolly doing a happy dance there too :lock. gonna have to change the name of this thread and some of its contect to make sure no one gets a wronge opinion of the best dealership on Yonge.

with respect to Vlads comment, since i dont have any of my friends around that would be able to translate what you said i'll just go with a safe bet and call you zasranic you :AH .
Here you go old timer!

swales
03-01-2007, 09:49 AM
Which is ironic, really, since all wheel locks on all Mazda3's are the exact same

That's not true, like The Biz said, there's a few different locks which I learned the hard way when I couldn't find my wheel lock key and the 4 other Mazda 3 ones I tried didn't work and the dealership was closed.

FLIPDADY
03-01-2007, 11:05 AM
There are so many different lock patterns. Unless of course you have a nut breaker.

Z00MZ00M
03-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Where is Mot?? Mazda of Toronto??

S.F.W.
03-08-2007, 10:30 PM
yes MoT = mazda of Toronto