PDA

View Full Version : New sport on the way!

IMHIP2
03-13-2007, 07:27 PM
Just a short note to say hi and thanks for all the information I have learned from this forum. Very informative and alot of fun.

Had originally started looking for a 2007 GS with sport package but ended up getting a 2007 3 Sport GT with 5 spd manual and sunroof in Phantom Blue. Can hardly wait :bana2

The only unfortunate thing is the car is for my wife and not me. Replaces a 2000 Honda Civic with 200K.

Now if I could only figure out why you all pick on Broli's Mom? There are too many references to just do a simple search.

yearoftherat
03-13-2007, 07:51 PM
Welcome to the forum....you'll have to tell the wife that you have to take the car out for some errands and show up at the meets :)

majic
03-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Now if I could only figure out why you all pick on Broli's Mom? There are too many references to just do a simple search.

you'll figure it out once you meet her.. and you will sooner or later.. try coordinating an appointment with her just after she comes from the doc's office.. seems she's the cleanest then..

:pop

justin
03-13-2007, 10:34 PM
you'll figure it out once you meet her.. and you will sooner or later.. try coordinating an appointment with her just after she comes from the doc's office.. seems she's the cleanest then..

:pop

HA HA HA !!!!!!! OMG that was awesome. Sick burn.

Broli
03-14-2007, 06:49 AM
Just a short note to say hi and thanks for all the information I have learned from this forum. Very informative and alot of fun.

Had originally started looking for a 2007 GS with sport package but ended up getting a 2007 3 Sport GT with 5 spd manual and sunroof in Phantom Blue. Can hardly wait :bana2

The only unfortunate thing is the car is for my wife and not me. Replaces a 2000 Honda Civic with 200K.

i was gonna say welcome . . .

but it seems we will be enemies right from the start . . .

lol

to the rest of you

do u want to start mama jokes again, remember i post on average twice as much as u!

TheProfessor
03-14-2007, 08:29 AM
Let's please not start with the 'mama' jokes again, Broli alone provides more than enough material, no need to involve his mother.

majic
03-14-2007, 08:41 AM
Let's please not start with the 'mama' jokes again, Broli alone provides more than enough material, no need to involve his mother.

OUCH!!!

lol..

i was merely explaining to the n00b where to find her.. :whoa

IMHIP2
03-14-2007, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Looking forward to stealing the wifes car when it arrives and coming to some meets. Might be the only way the 3 ever gets cleaned.

Broli - sorry to start something again with regards to your mom but atleast I bought a hatch. Maybe we could eventually be friends but I thought that was the best way to show I had actually just been lurking for a bit. :gone

TheProfessor
03-14-2007, 09:39 AM
Broli - sorry to start something again with regards to your mom but atleast I bought a hatch. Maybe we could eventually be friends but I thought that was the best way to show I had actually just been lurking for a bit. :gone

If you really want to make friends with Broli (:loco ), just offer him some pan bread from Jack Astors and put a unibrow on your hatch.

Broli
03-14-2007, 10:13 AM
haha, IMHIP2, no worries bro, we cool, but u coulda made reference to majic's love of roasting noobs also!

lol

pan bread and unibrows don't appease me proffy . . . ok, pan bread is delicious, but still!

and majic, makin up some insane and inane story to cover up ur own clinic visits (RE: sexual indiscretions with animals)

have some pride man, ur working to fix ur problems, there is nothing to be ashamed of, lots of people end up with ostrich heads jammed 1 foot into their colons . . .
well not lots of people, but u cant be the first!

:P

ImHip!

Welcome to the board man!

XD