PDA

View Full Version : Free Oil Change - Mississauga Mazda

ecokenny
03-24-2007, 06:43 PM
I was at Mississauga Mazda this morning for a scheduled oil change. It was a relatively new dealership which opened last December. Very enthusiastic staff, when one staff is occupied, another staff member would jump in to help the next customer. Great attitude by the all the staff to begin with once I entered the drive-in service center.:hawt

I was then asked by the lady at the service counter if I am coming for the campaign, I was like "what campaign". What happened is they offer free oil change for Mazda owners who live in the area (restricted by 4 area codes, you can call in and see if your residence qualifies for this promotion.)....only one per vehicle.

Their contact info is

Mississauga Mazda Phone: (905) 567-7400
2210 Battleford Road Fax: (905) 567-7404

I just saved $36.95 + tax + disposal today. :chuckle

For sure I will go back to Mississauga Mazda in the future.

b
03-24-2007, 08:17 PM
That is a great offer! But... I can't switch from Erin Mills Mazda just yet... they've been really good to me and I am loyal. Having said that... I've never heard of a dealership offering such a great deal like you just mentioned!

+ 1 for Mississauga Mazda.

azn_outlaw
03-24-2007, 08:42 PM
Good to hear...

gotta check this out...

trying to find an alternative to Westowne

ecokenny
03-24-2007, 09:56 PM
That is a great offer! But... I can't switch from Erin Mills Mazda just yet... they've been really good to me and I am loyal. Having said that... I've never heard of a dealership offering such a great deal like you just mentioned!

+ 1 for Mississauga Mazda.

Well, I guess they haven't been busy lately, and hopefully this promotion will bring in more traffic.

I have bad really bad experience with Erin Mills and had not been there for years.

ecokenny
03-24-2007, 10:00 PM
Good to hear...

gotta check this out...

trying to find an alternative to Westowne

Westowne to me, I had no complaint but compliments. I also heard they are modification friendly too (I haven't had any mod. on my car yet but considering to put on a CAI).

I don't know how this Mississauga Mazda does in terms mod. friendiness.

But I would say they go over and beyond in service. I love their friendly smile even I didn't pay a penny for my service today. They make you welcomed.

Prima_Deals
03-27-2007, 12:25 AM
Prima Mazda actually offers free oil changes for life, as long as you follow the recomended maintenance schedule provided by Mazda Canada. This offer is for all customers who have purchased a car on or after January 1, 2007

Dennis
Prima Mazda
dennis@primamazda.ca

Garu
03-27-2007, 06:45 PM
Wow, that's an awesome deal...

BM3
03-27-2007, 08:50 PM
free oil change for life? that is sick!!! beyond sick! now we gotta find a place where we get free gasoline for life! lol

majic
03-27-2007, 10:01 PM
free oil change for life? that is sick!!! beyond sick! now we gotta find a place where we get free gasoline for life! lol

so you get $40 oil change but you still have to do ALL of the other services which cost 160 (16K) 210 (24K) 300 (48K) if i am not mistaken.. those are ballpark anyway..

or you can do your own oil changes for < $50 (or more with synthetic) and you're set..

-RJ3-
04-03-2007, 11:09 AM
Westowne to me, I had no complaint but compliments. I also heard they are modification friendly too (I haven't had any mod. on my car yet but considering to put on a CAI).

Exactly!!! The guys there are actually looking forward to my service... Weird huh? Its so funny, they ask me "whats new to your car now?"

Not to mention they have a mazdaspeed CAI on their front display shelves.

Highly recommend Westowne..

Sorry for threadjacking, I am done...

But I will drop by mississauga mazda and see how there CSR's are..