PDA

View Full Version : Vibrant Performace Warehouse Sale

vibrantdon
04-12-2007, 10:13 AM
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/thumbs/large/1002808_hpp31/Vibrant_warehouse_sale.jpg

On Saturday April 28th, 20007 from 10:00am to 3:00pm, Vibrant Performance will be hosting there 1st ever Warehouse Sale at their head office in Mississauga. There is going to be over 75% off on selected Honda, Acura, Mazda, Toyota, Nissan, GM, Dodge and many many more Vibrant Performance products (exhaust systems, universal mufflers, strut bars, air intake kits, etc, etc).

There will be models, free hot dogs, drinks and giveaways. If you would like to get your invitation please contact Donavan Griffith @ dongriffith@vibrantpower.com

Looking forward to seeing you all there :)

Chuckie
04-12-2007, 10:17 AM
sweet.. a day before the bbq..
you got email don.

=)

CanadaGTO
04-12-2007, 10:17 AM
http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=170085#post170085

vibrantdon
04-12-2007, 11:34 AM
http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=170085#post170085

I was actually asked by one of the moderators to make a formal post of our warehouse sale......

Best Regards,

Donavan Griffith
Vibrant Performance

CanadaGTO
04-12-2007, 11:35 AM
I was actually asked by one of the moderators to make a formal post of our warehouse sale......

Best Regards,

Donavan Griffith
Vibrant Performance

No problem :) Just don't want people to miss out on a Group Buy opportunity.

http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=17451

Say hi to Deryck for me.

MicroDude
04-12-2007, 12:40 PM
Saturday April 28th, 20007, i don't think i'll be alive to see this warehouse event..damn!

b
04-12-2007, 09:48 PM
I think I am going to go.

chinsterr
04-13-2007, 06:42 PM
ack too many ppl are going now , no point ><

-RJ3-
04-13-2007, 09:31 PM
I'm gonna drop by and see all the rides... Maybe take some pics If I see members I'll say hi.'

Crap!!! I forgot I had plans... Can someone take pics for me...

IF the weather is nice

MPS
04-13-2007, 09:38 PM
will you have mazdaspeed 3 cat back ???:)

CanadaGTO
04-13-2007, 10:34 PM
My understanding is that it will not be in by then, and will definately not be part of the sale :)

MPS
04-13-2007, 11:36 PM
:complain :complain :complain :complain :complain :complain :complain :complain :complain :complain :complain :complain :complain

JPAV8S4U
04-14-2007, 11:11 AM
will you have mazdaspeed 3 cat back ???:)

You want MS anyways bro ;)

S.F.W.
04-25-2007, 02:22 PM
don't forget about this opportunity folks.

3GFX
04-25-2007, 02:58 PM
I wonder how much their cat-back will be going for?

Broli
04-25-2007, 03:05 PM
pretty sure it is still a better price through cta_patrique he has a group buy (unless its over?)

3GFX
04-25-2007, 03:17 PM
Next spring I'm gonna make sure I have money for this kinda thing. Since I'm still only a nubie in this whole scene I've realized that all the deals are between January and April.

MazdaTree
04-28-2007, 02:56 PM
Just came back from the vibrant bbq...

All the vibrant guys were friendly and helpful..

no tm3ers while I was there...
lots of the top guys....

lots of deals...
I picked up a strut bar for $62..

headers were sold out, but a rep from JRP was there selling them but had no idea on price..

exhaust: 500+tax

lots of good deals but not much for our cars... lots of universal stuff though, mufflers and shift knobs...

MajesticBlueNTO
04-28-2007, 03:44 PM
Just came back from the vibrant bbq...

All the vibrant guys were friendly and helpful..

no tm3ers while I was there...
lots of the top guys....

lots of deals...
I picked up a strut bar for $62..

headers were sold out, but a rep from JRP was there selling them but had no idea on price..

exhaust: 500+tax

lots of good deals but not much for our cars... lots of universal stuff though, mufflers and shift knobs...

looks like Vibrant lied to CTA Patrique:

Just checked with my Vibrant sales guy, and he confirmed that even though they have not finalized all the items yet, it is mostly for shift knobs, strut bars (though unlikely the Mazda3 one) and no parts that have been recently released. I asked specifically about the Mazda3 exhaust, and he said it may be in there, but would be no where near my current group buy price, more likely in the $699+ taxes area.

Zubbie
04-28-2007, 03:56 PM
looks like Vibrant lied to CTA Patrique:

Not cool at all :flaming

CanadaGTO
04-28-2007, 03:59 PM
I've got an email into my Vibrant sales contact......Grrrrr..... I'll post the email back when I get it.

Jetlag
04-28-2007, 06:48 PM
So I received an e-mail from Vibrant which, I hope should clarify things for all parties involved. This e-mail came from their management ranks.

"In regards to the pricing issue, please tell your contact at CTA that we only offered that price on only two kits that were used as display samples at various trade shows. While they were not from our "scratch and dent" pile, they still weren't part of our "A" inventory. We tried to liquidate them during our show."

I hope this helps. I wouldn't want anyone to question CTA motorsport's integrity or Vibrant's concerning this matter.
cheers.

CanadaGTO
05-01-2007, 05:09 PM
Thanks there Jetlag, I just got an email from them as well. Says pretty much exactly what you stated, and I feel a lot better now.

Being in this business, our customers trust is pretty much all we have to deal with and I'm glad Vibrant stood up and cleared this issue up:

Hello Patrique,

I am sorry for the confusion that may have occurred regarding the sale price of our Mazda 3 exhaust system at our open house this past weekend.

To address this issue, please know that we offered special pricing on only 2 units of our #1696 Mazda 3 Catback. These parts had been used as display samples at various trade shows and consumer events. While they were not in poor condition, we felt that we could not sell them as our "A" stock. We attempted to liquidate these two units during our open house at the price of $500.00. As I type this, I realize that we should have offered this opportunity to you prior to the event and for this I apologize.

I am sorry if there was any issue regarding the price point of this item. Please know that we are very conscience of pricing in the market place and make every attempt to respect the efforts of our distributors and retailers.

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Sales Manager

I've left his name out of it, but if anyone wants it, give me a PM.

JPAV8S4U
05-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Glad things got cleared up there! Also Glad some of us got some great deals... I didnt go as my car is pretty much el-finito and I was working! Hope to see some of this stuff at the meets guys!