PDA

View Full Version : Cigarette Lighter

Phil
04-17-2007, 04:33 PM
i cant figure out how to get behind the cigarette lighter, i wanna check the connection... where ever it is because the lighter just stopped working. i tryed at the bottom of the passenger side console, i couldnt figure out the paneling. someone must know how to get to the connection.

garboui
04-17-2007, 05:42 PM
step 1. grab cupholder pull up. the cupholder should come out easially with a bit of tugging.

step2. grab the plastic around the shifter and pull up. same as the cupholder just tug at it till it comes.

step 3. there may be 2 screws at the bottom of the cubby. romove those and repeat step two.

step 4. if there werent two screws at the cubby theyll be here. refer to step 3 to get cigg lighter part out.

step 5. QUIT SMOKING. it stinks up the car and can result in burns on the upholstry. oh yeah, its bad for you too.

ds2chan
04-18-2007, 04:31 PM
step 5. QUIT SMOKING. it stinks up the car and can result in burns on the upholstry. oh yeah, its bad for you too.

lol.. nice hidden message.. but he may be trying to charge something like an ipod..

bubba1983
04-18-2007, 05:01 PM
if your lighter don't work, id check your fuse for it first. 9 times out of 10 you will have a blown fuse. The fuse panel is located underneath the glovebox on the passenger side. It should be labelled on it which is the ciggy lighter fuse.

Phil
04-19-2007, 12:49 AM
transmitter for ipod :P thanks dave
... the fuse is fine