PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Wenesday meet

stas
05-09-2007, 06:41 PM
so i assume people know where it is.

same local as La Paloma, TONIGHT MAY 9TH @ 8PM!!!!

LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE COMING, despite some commets. the meet is a go

i'm writing this in a new thread to avoid political issues.

zoomette
05-09-2007, 06:50 PM
jeff and justin are in

Effin Itai
05-09-2007, 06:51 PM
In regards to what Stas said. This is what I say:

Buddy you just started a political issue. You haven't been part of this club long enough to start your own shit! I have been doing La Paloma meets for the past 2 years and you want to have it at La Paloma tonight! Have it somewhere else. It's not fair to the others to say last minute meet when they haven't atleast been given a days notice!

stas
05-09-2007, 07:03 PM
i dont get this club at all, i didnt call it la paloma. the reason why i started this thread is to AVOID political things with respect to "La Paloma" name. i think i've done what i could to avoid it. Sorry i haven't moved it earlier, i didnt realize it at the time, but you must admit i've did change the name and created a new thread.

I didnt know that locations have to be registered to a certain member or group of members. I will for sure come next wednesday so that you can explain that shit to me.

In regards to what Stas said. This is what I say:

Buddy you just started a political issue. You haven't been part of this club long enough to start your own shit! I have been doing La Paloma meets for the past 2 years and you want to have it at La Paloma tonight! Have it somewhere else. It's not fair to the others to say last minute meet when they haven't atleast been given a days notice!

stas
05-09-2007, 07:05 PM
Marco i dont want you to think that i am trying to take over your meet or talk shit about you. I have nothing against what you've said, i find it legit, so please dont think that i'm trying to do any of that stuff. sorry for any misunderstanding.

JPAV8S4U
05-09-2007, 07:32 PM
Ok guys.... relax. I dont think that organizing a good clean meet is something to cause all of this commotion. I dont think Stas meant to step on your feet Marco... As you stated, he hasnt been here very long, or as long as you per say and isnt aware of some of the "codes" that exist. That being said, you could try to be a bit more understanding of this since many of the membership dont know these exist as well. Anyways.... all is said and done... it is 730 and hope to see some of you there at the woodbridge meet. Cheers

Jeff

Effin Itai
05-09-2007, 07:51 PM
From the beginning 'Masiv' was started on a Monday by Broli. Tuesday: 'Wing night' started by Methodyst. Wednesday: La Paloma by me Effin Itai. Thursday: 'AA' Blue Dragon/Whodilly'. Fri. don't have a clue about anymore. LOL! Do you guys see the pattern?! LOL! The weeks that we don't have 'La Paloma' meets, anybody can post a meet. We all like to have everybody together on the same night. More fun that way.

Anywho, I apologize to certain members (they know who they are) for overreacting in the previous posts. What's said is said and over. Hope to see you next week.
Ciao! By the way, how did it go tonight? Lot's of chikita's! LOL!

chinsterr
05-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Its all good marco , im down for next week

Whatever happened to those AA meets , sigh, those were tha shit.

Effin Itai
05-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Its all good marco , im down for next week

Whatever happened to those AA meets , sigh, those were tha shit.

Don't know what happened either. They were always a good turnout though.

justin
05-09-2007, 10:57 PM
I didnt know that locations have to be registered to a certain member or group of members. I will for sure come next wednesday so that you can explain that shit to me.

Stas, I already explained this to you before when you tried to start a roll-call for a meet series that someone else had already founded.

I recall being VERY clear about the matter. And I also recall you telling me to my face that you understood where I was coming from.

Effin Itai
05-09-2007, 11:01 PM
Hey mister mod. LOL! Don't worry about it. It's all good, like I said lets not bring up the issue anymore. Cool!?

chinsterr
05-09-2007, 11:16 PM
so was the meet any good ?

yearoftherat
05-09-2007, 11:30 PM
Just a few showed up but it was nice to meet new faces..
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k22/cjlee9/IMG_0162.jpg

justin
05-09-2007, 11:42 PM
Hey mister mod. LOL! Don't worry about it. It's all good, like I said lets not bring up the issue anymore. Cool!?

LOL... it's allllllllllllll good... Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents on the matter since I've dealt with it before with him.

However, that is all I will mention about it as it pertains to this incident.

Sorry I missed the meet folks... would have loved to be there to see you guys... I got hit with some pretty important work at the last minute, so I needed to get it done for tomorrow. I will be there next week, regardless of what's going on. :chuckle

stas
05-10-2007, 01:17 AM
for a very very very short notice the meet was good. nice to see people from several different regions. and always learning something new about JPs car :)

*on a side note: justin this was a little different then what you told me, i have followed what you have said before. but in any case i'm glad everyone is cool about it now, and that we can look forward to more friendly meets for all members of this club that wish to get together and shoot the shit.

JPAV8S4U
05-10-2007, 01:10 PM
Hey! The meet was nice and very informal. Was great to see some new faces as well as song old. I think we all agreed thatthe next one around that area that wasnt ran by Marco... will be "Sabrina's La Senza Nights"..... Personally.... Brilliant ;) There ya go Sabrina ;) Youve been "nighted" ha ha!

Cheers and look forward to seeing all y'all again ;)

Jeff

Broli
05-10-2007, 02:12 PM
:hawt

Sabrina's La Senza nights

i think i should ban marco just so Sabs gets her chance
lol

ps im not a pervert!

:chuckle

craigrodrigues88
05-10-2007, 02:47 PM
lol change is good :)

JPAV8S4U
05-10-2007, 09:14 PM
I knew someone was going to say that :)

craigrodrigues88
05-10-2007, 09:16 PM
lol well you can always count on me for that :P

Effin Itai
05-11-2007, 07:37 PM
La Senza night! not on a Wed. night! LOL! I'm kiddin'. Al you know me. I am a nice guy. The 'machine' doesn't come out t'ill fri night's. LOL! :D

La Paloma nights rock, since we have a large group of people. People notice us and come and check out our rides. The Alfa Romeo club was there last night. Italian car - Woodbridge, go figure. LOL! Look at me!, makin' fun of my own peeps. LOL!

Broli
05-11-2007, 07:47 PM
haha

Effin Itai!

stas
05-12-2007, 01:58 AM
La Senza night! not on a Wed. night! LOL! I'm kiddin'. Al you know me. I am a nice guy. The 'machine' doesn't come out t'ill fri night's. LOL! :D

La Paloma nights rock, since we have a large group of people. People notice us and come and check out our rides. The Alfa Romeo club was there last night. Italian car - Woodbridge, go figure. LOL! Look at me!, makin' fun of my own peeps. LOL!

Alfa Romeo club???

would be interested to see some of their cars.

Effin Itai
05-14-2007, 09:55 PM
Alfa Romeo club???

would be interested to see some of their cars.

They only had a handfull that night. Just a bunch of older guys, who's wives let them out on a week night! LOL!