PDA

View Full Version : New to the club, not new to Mazda

loganm3
05-12-2007, 08:30 PM
I'm a member of TOprotege, but since I don't drive one anymore I'm now a member here!

Alrighty so after a long Friday night and a hangover Saturday I've been cruising the net looking for a few things to make my Mazda look as good as it should. Oh ya, with the night I had and hangover today, the car stayed in the garage the whole time...I DO NOT support drinking and driving!

Here's what I'm starting with: I droped off my 03 Protege 5 on December 17th and picked up my brand spanking new Mazda 3 GT Sport in Mica black with the black/red interiour. She only had 8km on it, and the rip from Whitby to Toronto was kick ass. As the dealer told me, there was no true break in period so I gave her a lil juice and had a blast, you know to make sure the computers got use to my driving.

So now I'll turn to the club for some help. I'm not gonna go crazy with my car, because it's a lease and a daily driver. I've already got my apointment for my windows to be tinted 20% all around including the sunroof.

My biggest buy is going to be rims: I can't stand how with the slighest water on the road the tires spin...so instead of buying new rubber I'm looking to get a set of 18's with some Falken or other good rubber. I need help though of what type of rims to buy...my no 1 choice is a set of ADR 10 spoke split design in black with a chrome lip. But I'm also having second thoughts. Any input?

Then when I'm having the rims installed I'm gonna drop it with springs and put a set of cross drilled rotors on just for the looks.

That's my plan....now what do you all have to say about it?

MattC
05-13-2007, 10:52 AM
Congrats on the 3, and welcome aboard!

Personally, with the Black Mica, I love seeing a nice dark tint, smoked reflectors/side markers, and toss a stubby/sharkfin on it and youll be set for the outside imo :bana2

Chuckie
05-13-2007, 02:47 PM
sounds like a good plan!~
welcome to the club

-Chuckie

Garu
05-14-2007, 03:15 PM
Welcome to the club!