PDA

View Full Version : Not so new Mazda3 owner

GGM3
05-20-2007, 09:59 AM
Just saying hello to the Mazda fellowship!

I bought my Mazda3 about a month ago but only decided now to join this club.

I'd post some pics up but I sold my digi cam (had to get rid of some toys due to buying another car :loco ) so I only have my cameraphone.

Specs.

'07 Galaxy Grey
Sport GT
Auto (yeah I know but my GF has to be able to drive it too)

Caz
05-20-2007, 10:22 AM
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forums.

Wild Weasel
05-20-2007, 11:37 AM
Welcome to the club. :) Now go ahead and post up some grainy phone pics. We're pretty easy here. :chuckle

GGM3
05-20-2007, 11:38 AM
Thanks!

I've read on a few other forums that TM3 members get a discount on parts/service from MoT, is that still in effect?

Welcome to the club. :) Now go ahead and post up some grainy phone pics. We're pretty easy here. :chuckle

I will but the woman is using the car right now, and it's basically stock...

Wild Weasel
05-20-2007, 11:45 AM
Thanks!

I've read on a few other forums that TM3 members get a discount on parts/service from MoT, is that still in effect?

Send a PM to Flippy here on the forums for all your Mazda parts needs.

I don't know anything about any service discounts though.

Chuckie
05-20-2007, 03:32 PM
For the parts discount, you gotta know the secret password so FLIPPY knows your from the forum. Do a search, you'll be able to find it easy, unless you're a hot chick at which point an secret "handshake" will work.

however I've really never seen a discount with regards to service at Mazda of Toronto. Im pretty sure they know who I am.

edit: I just realised WW passed me in posts a while ago.. im posting too slowly nowadays.

Wild Weasel
05-20-2007, 11:31 PM
edit: I just realised WW passed me in posts a while ago.. im posting too slowly nowadays.

heh. I should never be used as a benchmark for how much one should or should not post. :bana

b
05-21-2007, 12:46 AM
For the parts discount, you gotta know the secret password

Secret password? I never knew this and I've been here for a while now... Good thing we've met at meets before lol.

jedd999
05-21-2007, 06:56 PM

Sorry to hear that :(

Congrats on the new car though... enjoy!

cyberscorpi0
05-22-2007, 09:11 AM
Welcome to TM3 Forum.

WhiteSpeed3
05-22-2007, 10:30 AM
welcome