PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi MS3

lokalmotive
06-18-2007, 11:02 AM
What's up everyone? I'm Josh from Hattiesburg, Mississippi. WAY down South. Haha. Anyway, I've got a 2007 Black Mica Mazdaspeed3 Sport that I traded a 2003.5 Blazing Yellow Mazdaspeed Protege for and I love it. I work at the local Mazda dealership in the Sales Dept. Once I took someone on a test drive in the MS3 I just had to have it. I've had it for a little over a month now and couldn't be happier. I was scared I was going to miss my MSP but there's nothing like having the power the MS3 vs my old MSP.

Caz
06-18-2007, 11:26 AM
Welcome and congrats on the new ride!

MPS
06-18-2007, 12:05 PM
Welcome and the power is nice im loving mine

puts a smile on my face evry time i drive :)

lokalmotive
06-18-2007, 01:00 PM
Welcome and the power is nice im loving mine

puts a smile on my face evry time i drive :)

No doubt. I love it. Just got back from a trip from Mississippi to Florida and back yesterday. The car did fantastic. It was me, my girlfriend, and another couple in there with all of our luggage. Nobody was cramped at all and we had some fun with some other cars on the interstate... :bana

cyberscorpi0
06-18-2007, 01:01 PM
Welcome to TM3 Forum!

lokalmotive
06-18-2007, 01:21 PM
Thanks cyberscorpi0. I'm a member of 3 other forums for Mazdas and happened to stumble across this one and wanted to come in to have more of a community to share my Mazda love with. Lol. Everyone here seems to be pretty open to some different ideas and that's really cool. Hope to see this forum get bigger and have a part in it's growth. It's always good to have some fellow Mazdaheads to go to with questions and good info.

WLS ZMZM
06-18-2007, 03:37 PM
congrats on the purchase as nice as the msp is the ms3 is soooooo much nicer!!

lokalmotive
06-18-2007, 04:48 PM
congrats on the purchase as nice as the msp is the ms3 is soooooo much nicer!!

My thoughts exactly. I actually decided to buy it after taking a customer on a test drive in one. When we got back from the test drive I walked in and told my manager to work up the deal and I was taking it home that night! Haha.

m_a_t_r_i_x
06-18-2007, 05:06 PM
welcome aboard and congrats....post some pics of ur old and new ride:)

lokalmotive
06-18-2007, 11:29 PM
I'm going to have to dig up some ones of the old ride and take some of the new one but as soon as I can get a break from work (we car sales guys work too much haha) then I'll have em up.

Sean80
06-19-2007, 07:24 PM
Welcome and congrats on the new ride!!! My parents took their motorcycles down to Mississippi in March. They absolutely loved it and said the southern hospitality there is amazing.

WhiteSpeed3
06-19-2007, 07:47 PM
congrats on the car

how much is everyone wanting a white one down there?

lokalmotive
06-20-2007, 10:39 AM
Welcome and congrats on the new ride!!! My parents took their motorcycles down to Mississippi in March. They absolutely loved it and said the southern hospitality there is amazing.

That's awesome. Glad they had a good time. What part did they come to?

lokalmotive
06-20-2007, 10:41 AM
congrats on the car

how much is everyone wanting a white one down there?

Honestly... There is no hype about a white MS3 here. I'm actually the only one in Hattiesburg and I've only heard of 2 more in Mississippi as of now. I know the dealership I work at only has 1 left and it's red. Hopefully it'll sell and I can get whoever buys it into all these forums and get some interest started in em.

WhiteSpeed3
06-20-2007, 11:02 AM
im guessing white isnt a big colour in the states or is it the car in general

lokalmotive
06-20-2007, 03:34 PM
White is a real popular color honestly. It's probably one of the top 3 most popular. The Speed3 just isn't something that alot of people are interested in here in Mississippi. It takes a certain type of person to appreciate it and you just don't see that kind of people too often here. Most of them would rather drive around with a sleeveless shirt, cowboy hat, and Wranglers in their big jacked up 4WD pickup with a rebel flag on the back glass and country music blaring out the tinted windows that are rolled halfway down than have a car like this.

Sean80
06-20-2007, 06:28 PM
That's awesome. Glad they had a good time. What part did they come to?

They pretty much toured the whole State, they were down there for about 8 days just cruising on their bikes. They loved it! And yeah, they said there were a lot of souped up trucks down there lol.

lokalmotive
06-22-2007, 08:38 AM
Haha yeah. I just got one of my good friends to trade out of his Chevy Z71 and into my old MSP. I'm on a mission to fix Mississippi one jacked up truck driver at a time!!!

Caz
06-22-2007, 01:06 PM
I'm on a mission to fix Mississippi one jacked up truck driver at a time!!!

Good luck with that!

lokalmotive
06-22-2007, 11:22 PM
Good luck with that!

I'm working on Hattiesburg right now. Haha. I'm gonna need all the luck ppl can stand to give away with a mission like this!

starwind
06-22-2007, 11:46 PM
And the rifle in the rifle rack across the back window...

(sorry, spent too long in TX)

...Most of them would rather drive around with a sleeveless shirt, cowboy hat, and Wranglers in their big jacked up 4WD pickup with a rebel flag on the back glass and country music blaring out the tinted windows that are rolled halfway down than have a car like this.

lokalmotive
06-23-2007, 07:31 PM
And the rifle in the rifle rack across the back window...

(sorry, spent too long in TX)

Ha don't apologize cuz it's here too. That'll be my next mission. I'm just trying to get the trucks gone now. (Yes people have the gun racks in the back window on things other than pickups)