PDA

View Full Version : Best Mazda body shop in Toronto??

Chef
06-20-2007, 04:17 PM
What a pisser of I day I had yesterday,
...crappy day at work then I get back to Kipling subway station to find that some douchebag in a GMC Safari van with a trailer hitch attached had backed into the spot infront of me and INTO MY FRONT F@#KING BUMPER. I took digital pics., waited almost 2hrs for the police to show and then to the collision reporting center to file a report. The damage didn't look that bad, but the officer there estimated the damage to be $1100!!!!!!(because the front valance/bumper is all one piece, and that honeycomb looking grill bart grill was damaged too).

Can you guys please guide me to, what in the consensus of the TorontoMazda3 community, is the best Mazda body shop? I live literally down the street from Westdowne Mazda, but if you guys think that there's somewhere better,,,please let me know. It's only got 2500km on it and I want it to look brand new again.

Thanks very much!

Chef.

WLS ZMZM
06-20-2007, 05:21 PM
dude i'm like crying with you..... pisses me off when some people are just that stupid!!! :bang

m_a_t_r_i_x
06-20-2007, 06:27 PM
check/search this section, we have a sticky thread of body shops..like Keele street collison, details u can find on that thread....goodluck

JonsMazda
06-20-2007, 06:31 PM
What a pisser of I day I had yesterday,
...crappy day at work then I get back to Kipling subway station to find that some douchebag in a GMC Safari van with a trailer hitch attached had backed into the spot infront of me and INTO MY FRONT F@#KING BUMPER. I took digital pics., waited almost 2hrs for the police to show and then to the collision reporting center to file a report. The damage didn't look that bad, but the officer there estimated the damage to be $1100!!!!!!(because the front valance/bumper is all one piece, and that honeycomb looking grill bart grill was damaged too).

Can you guys please guide me to, what in the consensus of the TorontoMazda3 community, is the best Mazda body shop? I live literally down the street from Westdowne Mazda, but if you guys think that there's somewhere better,,,please let me know. It's only got 2500km on it and I want it to look brand new again.

Thanks very much!

Chef.

Good thing u were there when it happened or else he would've jetted from the scene (i think).

majic
06-20-2007, 06:39 PM
my car will be at keele street tomorrow and just from talking to Michelle i have a feeling they will do a kickass job.. professional and with certificates to back that up!

btw that's where MoT sends all the cars to ;)

MattC
06-20-2007, 06:47 PM
1100 seems abit steep, i mean by all means get a bodyshop that will quote that for the guy so you can get a clearbra too or something... but damn man that sucks!

majic
06-20-2007, 07:01 PM
1100 isn't that much actually..

to replace and paint the rear bumper and blend the adjacent 1/4 panels it's 900-1000 so that the cop's estimate is pretty much bang on..

Jeff-TheBiz
06-21-2007, 11:44 PM
1100 isn't that much actually..

to replace and paint the rear bumper and blend the adjacent 1/4 panels it's 900-1000 so that the cop's estimate is pretty much bang on..

Trust me... he knows... :chuckle

Except mine... only Freddie gets to paint my car.

FLIPDADY
06-23-2007, 10:13 AM
Supreme painted my lip/grille and did a top notch job on the color match.

Props for Freddie too.

chinsterr
06-23-2007, 10:17 AM
BMC Auto Collision, i think they are affiliated with Avante.

They painted my front bumber when someone backed into me too !

Jeff-TheBiz
06-23-2007, 12:39 PM
Except mine... only Freddie gets to paint my car.

Props for Freddie too.

BMC Auto Collision,

They painted my front bumber when someone backed into me too !

That's the Freddie I am talking about!

BMC Auto Collision
140 Bradwick Dr Unit 20, Hwy 7 & Dufferin, Concord, Thornhill, ON L4J 7S2
(905) 660 0848

Tell em Joe & Jeff sent ya.

JPAV8S4U
06-23-2007, 01:06 PM
my car will be at keele street tomorrow and just from talking to Michelle i have a feeling they will do a kickass job.. professional and with certificates to back that up!

Keele Street is the best! Michelle and Domenic.... Nobody beats them! Amazing shop with a great bunch of people working for them! A1 work and they works on Mazdas all day and night. You wont be disapointed with KSC!
Wow... that sounded like a plug huh! ;)

Fox Mulder
08-11-2007, 10:27 AM
I feel for you, big time. After only about 12 months of ownership, some lovely jerk took some large metal object and dragged it across the hood of my (then) perfect 2006 Mazda 3 GT (black). I cried for 2 days...literally. My car is like an extension of me. Maybe you guys feel the same way. :)

In any event, repair estimates were $700, because hood needed to be completely repainted and then blended with side panels. I went to two places for estimates: Complete Auto Body in Oakville (down the street from Oakville Mazda where I bought the car), and Humberview Motors in Toronto (The Fieldway, off of Bloor West). Both estimates were about the same (Humberview a bit lower), and since Humberview is closer, and I've had work done there before and was happy with it (on another vehicle), I went with them.

I picked up the car yesterday and it's good as new (although, in my heart of hearts, I know it's not "virgin" any more, which hurts).

I recommend Humberview. Their phone # is 416.236.1085, and the guy who I always deal with is Mike Kliaman. Hope this helps, for the future. Cheers.

Tizmee24
08-11-2007, 11:21 AM
dude i'm like crying with you..... pisses me off when some people are just that stupid!!! :bang

true ... ill post mine after this same thing happen

so sad i feel sorry for u .... we cant do nothing about that but to sit and cry

Perma
08-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Seneca Autobody - 905 271 7000
1109 Seneca Ave Lakeshore between #10 and Cawthra.

Ask for Rob. I've dealt with Rob a bunch of times and he's great interact with. Great prices and great quality work! I'd recommend him to everyone. Some other guys from TOP have used his services and they agree that he's superb.

They're fairly close (like 10 minutes ish) from Westowne Mazda, too. I also live in the area and find their location very convenient.

Good luck!