PDA

View Full Version : Dennis at Prima Mazda

wildercard
06-23-2007, 03:50 AM
I visited 5 different Mazda dealerships from Kingston to Toronto before I finally purchased my new Mazda 3 gt from Dennis at Prima Mazda. I can honestly say, not only did he offer me the best customer service, (he did not waste my time with b.s like other dealerships did) he also offered the BEST price out of all the other dealerships. And yes I did visit Jeff at Toronto Mazda and yes Dennis gave me a better deal. Plus I got free oil changes for life too. I bought this car about a month and a half ago and I really pleased with both the car and service. I highly recommend that anyone considering a new Mazda 3 to pay him a visit. Thanks Dennis. I can also honestly say that Dufferin Mazda was the worst, not so much in terms of price, rather in terms of service. The associate there (I don’t remember her name) actually argued with me just because I did not want to tell her the price quotes I received from the other dealerships = bad service = no sale for her.

Wild Weasel
06-23-2007, 08:21 AM
Should have come here before doing all that work and saved yourself the trouble. :)

Dennis posts here now and then, as does Jeff from MoT whose a regular (and well respected) member here and there's lots of advice in the "Buying" forum to help you along.

Congrats on the car and welcome to the forums!

Jeff-TheBiz
06-23-2007, 09:36 AM
Congrats Micheal.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Enjoy your car, hopefully you will stick around and enjoy our community.

FLIPDADY
06-23-2007, 03:00 PM
Ah....the old lifetime oil change promo. Let's hope they honor it.

I've heard other dealers (not Mazda specific) who have certain conditions. Like a limit on the amount of oil changes you can do per year.

yellow 3
06-23-2007, 03:04 PM
yes Denis is a nice person i dealt with him also
same like you went to a bunch dealers
but i won't say any names
Thanks Prima

Prima_Deals
07-11-2007, 12:58 PM
I am glad we were able to earn your business. Congartulation on the car and we will be in touch soon. The Oil changes are Free every 8k as Mazda recomends.

Dennis

ParsM3GT
07-11-2007, 01:37 PM
Wow it seems everyone but me got free stuff when they bought their M3. A guy I work with has a Mazda 6 he bought from Prima and he also has the free oil changes for life and also love the service there. My father has a Dodge Ram and get free oil changes for life and may mother just bought a Honda Civic and same for her.

The free oil changes, does that cover everything from oil, oil filter and labour?

I also did the same when looking to buy a Mazda 3. Went to four different dealerships before I settled on Mazda of Brampton only cause they had the one I wanted. The worst one was Erin Mills Mazda. I will save that story for another day.

matt
07-11-2007, 03:59 PM
off topic, but Dennis, how was the honeymoon?? and the wedding? welcome back

Prima_Deals
07-11-2007, 04:07 PM
The honeymoon was great. I am the newest member to the clickers club:chuckle

zoomette
07-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Is this dennis dennis...lol....Hey, How have you been??
....daddy bought the jimmy from you
Sabrina

cisco23
07-11-2007, 10:42 PM
I as well just recently bought from Dennis @ Prima Mazda this week. Black 07 Mazda 3 GT. Never have I ever bought a new car so I took my time, went to talk to many Mazda dealers in the GTA and found that Dennis had the best price and was extremely plesant to deal with during the whole process. I am so glad I stuck with my decision to buy a Mazda 3 instead of a Civic... Dennis, if your reading this, "THANKS AGAIN AND AGAIN". I hope everyone who is on the fence about where to buy or get a quote from definately give Dennis a call at Prima Mazda. Who knows if I had the fortune of calling him first I may saved myself a few headaches and even more Tylenol.
Welcome to the Ring Clickers Club... Congrats on your marrige. I am very happy with my ride.

Prima_Deals
07-12-2007, 11:41 AM
I thank you again for the kind words.

Sabrina, I have been great!!! Say hi to your daddy for me.:)