PDA

View Full Version : Truck Tray

Centropolis
08-14-2007, 02:42 PM
I was looking at my friend's Civic and in his trunk, he has this big rubber mat that has sides that is shaped to the shape of the trunk and it fits right in his trunk. It makes cleaning the trunk after my camping trips much easier.

Do you know where I can get such thing for my Mazda 3 Sport? I don't think there it is a official accessory that I can get from a Mazda dealer.

Also, does anyone know in general if buying a shift knob from PMall would be cheaper that getting it on eBay?

bubba1983
08-14-2007, 03:37 PM
there was a GB for these trunk liners years ago. PM methodyst, maybe he can still give you details on it.

FLIPDADY
08-14-2007, 09:25 PM
There is a cargo tray exactly like you're describing for the Sport model. Sport being the 5-door hatch. It will also fit the sedan trunk.

ds2chan
08-15-2007, 11:47 AM
as FLIPDADY said, these trays are made by mazda and can be bought at any dealership.. they're pretty nice imo.. seems to be pretty handy for a person like you who seems to like camping..

IMHIP2
08-16-2007, 11:22 AM
In the sport you can also just flip the floor in the hatch over and you will find one side is carpet and the other is hard plastic. It doesn't have the sides like the cargo tray but could be used in a similiar fashion