PDA

View Full Version : Dennis DiBiase @ Prima Mazda is AWESOME

FazMazda
08-15-2007, 11:19 AM
Hey dudes, I’m a new to the forum and I have a 2007 Mazda3 Sport GT (5spd)…wow I love this car!!

I just it recently purchased it from Prima Mazda through Dennis DiBiase. A friend of mine had previously dealt with Dennis and had a lot of good things to say and suggested I visit the dealership and talk with him.

Let me tell you that it was a great experience! Dennis is a true professional: friendly, knowledgeable, and very straightforward to deal with. He did everything he could to make me happy. After making the deal, his correspondence and attention to detail was excellent. I am a highly satisfied customer!! So if you are in the market for a Mazda, I highly recommend you deal with Mr. Dennis DiBiase @ Prima Mazda :)

Cheers,
FM

matt
08-15-2007, 11:40 AM
congratulations on the purchase, chalk another one up for Dennis, I bought mine from him too back in May, everything going well so far, time for first oil change coming up soon, and a free oil change at that!!!

ds2chan
08-15-2007, 02:11 PM
congrats on ur new purchase and good to hear that Dennis is doing an excellent job..

and welcome to the forums.. what color did u get??

Prima_Deals
08-15-2007, 03:05 PM
Hey Faisal,

Congratulations on your new car. I hope the drive home was lots of fun, and we will we see you when you come in for your Free oil changes. It was a pleasure dealing with you and to have you as one of my loyal customers.

See you soon and thanks again:)

Dennis
Prima Mazda

Jeff-TheBiz
08-15-2007, 03:09 PM
Welcome and congrats

Hope you stay a while..