PDA

View Full Version : Prima Mazda - Horrible Service + No callback x 3, ignoring calls...must read

matt
10-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Issue has been resolved. Thank you Prima. Mods please delete

b
10-03-2007, 09:28 PM
I'd be pissed too.

Sounds like they transferred the guys from Burlington Mazda service to Prima Mazda service.

Hope you get this fixed... I've been in your spot before and I know it is not a nice place to be... Good luck & keep on em.

MattC
10-03-2007, 10:08 PM
Looks like the missing link in the mazda chain is ALWAYS at the service department, regardless the dealership...

everyone needs to take their cars to jimmy to get work done... or some other place cause atleast he will stand behind his word, These cowboys seem to not give a crap about anything.

nicker
10-03-2007, 10:38 PM
WTF is going on in these service departments?

Id call again tomrrow and if they can't give you an answer right away ask to speak to the manager and explain to them what has happened and that you are dissapointed in they way this matter has been addressed so far.

But I would always remain professional about it. I think it stupid when people fly off the handle. Its better to keep you cool and keep everything documented incase you really have to go up the ladder.

Fuman
10-04-2007, 12:38 AM
try PMing
Prima Deals
http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/member.php?u=3174

matt
10-04-2007, 09:14 AM
I have sent an email to the General manager, as well as the two business managers, and sent them the link here to read what is happening, one of which I dealt with in buying the car. You know everyone seems so helpful when you're buying and they get your money, then it becomes a different story. We'll see what happens, ill make sure the keep updating the situation.

Prima_Deals
10-04-2007, 09:46 AM
Hi Matt,

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I am just getting wind of the situation and I will look into it for ASAP.

Dennis

matt
10-04-2007, 10:27 AM
Hi Matt,

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I am just getting wind of the situation and I will look into it for ASAP.

Dennis

Thank you for your help.