PDA

View Full Version : Prima Mazda Referral

cdpiersa
12-22-2007, 01:18 AM
Anyone looking to purchase a Mazda go to PRIMA MAZDA in Woodbridge. Ask for Adam, the sales rep., he is a young guy but he is awesome. He scored me a wicked deal on my Mazda 3 Sport. I love it, the service at Prima Mazda is unreal.
Its on Martin Grove. Anyways if your shopping around they're good. Tell Adam Chris w/ the blue mazda 3 referred you and he will take care....trust!

Peace

WhiteSpeed3
12-22-2007, 10:31 AM
u should have talked to danny or dennis they prob could have gotten u a better deal

but if im thinking of the right adam that used to be a service advisor he a good guy to

AJE
01-25-2008, 12:18 PM
Chris thanks for the kind words my man... hahaha Danny couldn't get you a better deal... but no whom ever you talk to at our dealership rest assured they will treat you with the utmost respect.

Whitespeed3 did you end up finding a cheaper solution to the problem you had last week with your headlight bulbs??

Anyways gentlemen have a good day

Adam

WhiteSpeed3
01-25-2008, 12:32 PM
not yet but i'll be changing to HIDs really soon

MPS
01-25-2008, 12:54 PM
Prima sux Denis is not working there any more
i called 3 weeks ago looking for 2 cars i got the worst service ever .

called Avante and got the servise i deserve and left happy with new CX7 GT loded with navi :)

EDIT button gone again :complain

BTW picking up the CX7 today :)

matt
01-25-2008, 02:04 PM
Prima sux Denis is not working there any more
i called 3 weeks ago looking for 2 cars i got the worst service ever .

called Avante and got the servise i deserve and left happy with new CX7 GT loded with navi :)

ditto, im not going back there, they've lost me as a customer

MPS
01-25-2008, 02:50 PM
same for agincourt mazda

and Markham

where is that edit button :complain

RX9
01-25-2008, 06:58 PM
did u sold ur speed?

Scotticus
03-07-2008, 09:53 AM
Prima is absolutely terrible. Avoid it all all costs. (I have posted on this elsewhere).

TERRIBLE SERVICE, buyer beware!

Unless you like being lied to and having your contract ignored and your money wasted, GO TO ANOTHER DEALERSHIP!

Wild Weasel
03-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Why doesn't anyone ever call the agent I recommended? Geez... at least give it a shot. You've got nothing to lose and I know I won't buy a car any other way in the future.

mazda lover
03-10-2008, 11:12 AM
if the price of the car is better than other dealerships buy it at Prima and service it where you want to, thats what I did

Effin Itai
03-10-2008, 12:16 PM
I wouldn't recommended bying a car or getting it serviced at Prima at all. A good buddy of mine works there, but I can find better deals elsewhere and the service there sucks!