PDA

View Full Version : New Members Spotlight- RallyPlaya

RallyPlaya
02-23-2008, 05:56 PM
Hey Guys !!!=)

-RJ3-
02-23-2008, 07:37 PM
Great Idea!!! Although they didn't post last month's spotlight (Ahem... points at me Mattc) hehe

It will give us a more in depth look of a member. No more popularity contest, its a mini facebook but on the forum LOL!

Unoriginalusername
02-23-2008, 11:18 PM
whos cayman?

Kevin@nextmod
02-23-2008, 11:20 PM
I believe its his dads. And what a huge house.

RallyPlaya
02-23-2008, 11:23 PM
Hey Guys This is easy, hope to see more member pages soon, & can the mods do me a favor could you change the title to RallyPlaya Member Profile. Thats My Dads Cayman S Just Got it Tday and my dad was pushing it =P Yeah my cribs pretty sweet morris peterson was supposed to purchase this house i like how my house has tinted windows not a lot of houses have that allows me to walk around nude sometimes lol. My dads Car kinda takes the attention away from my car =P

p-o-g-i
02-23-2008, 11:43 PM
Hey "playa",

Nice meeting you finally tonight at the meet.
Thanks for running with the idea..... hopefully everyone will start catching on.
I'm working on mine right now as we speak... hehehehe.

RallyPlaya
02-23-2008, 11:57 PM
Hey "playa",

Nice meeting you finally tonight at the meet.
Thanks for running with the idea..... hopefully everyone will start catching on.
I'm working on mine right now as we speak... hehehehe.

This is honestly a great idea you came up with should catch on, i really enjoyed the member spotlights and if everyone had one it would be really pro. It Was Really Nice To meet u too man il defnly see u around a lot soon. Good luck with your page, and its funny that i stole one of your goals hahahaha:)

Tokic_o
02-24-2008, 02:04 PM
wow i like the big house and the 2 cars lol