PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy cobb sri

oneurt
03-02-2008, 09:51 PM
As the title says, I'm looking for the Cobb SRI and who in Canada can get it? I've checked out the US vendors but would rather deal with a Canadian vendor instead. I would have posted this in the classifieds section but cannot post there yet.

thanks.

MPS
03-02-2008, 09:53 PM
CTA pm him

MPS
03-02-2008, 09:54 PM
i just PM him for you

CanadaGTO
03-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Yup, I've got a whole bunch coming in in he next 2 weeks, PM me if you'd like me to set one aside for you.

Pricing is $180 + taxes

RX9
03-03-2008, 12:37 AM
As the title says, I'm looking for the Cobb SRI and who in Canada can get it? I've checked out the US vendors but would rather deal with a Canadian vendor instead. I would have posted this in the classifieds section but cannot post there yet.

thanks.

you just missed that GB.:chuckle

CanadaGTO
03-03-2008, 05:22 AM

Don't be rubbing it in RX9 :) I have heard back that many of you guys like this SRI a lot. Early adopters get lucky sometimes with good products and exceptional prices.

Unoriginalusername
03-03-2008, 08:07 AM
Don't be rubbing it in RX9 :) I have heard back that many of you guys like this SRI a lot. Early adopters get lucky sometimes with good products and exceptional prices.

+1 for Pat, and +1 for the Cobb SRI

oneurt
03-03-2008, 09:26 AM

I have only had the car since December :P. Problem is all the time I hang out with my friends and we talk about their cars, it gets me motivated to start modding mine( which I swear I told myself I wouldn't). Cause they are dumping so much money into theirs. One has a GTI, and other is dropping his life savings into doing a full motor build and turbo on his integra.:loco

Just curious out of those with the Cobb intake have you had any issues if you have taken it into the dealership?

CanadaGTO
03-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Can't see them giving you any problems. Unlike most CAI's they couldn't even blame water ingestion on it.

For bang for the buck, it's definately one on the better deals.

RX9
03-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Just curious out of those with the Cobb intake have you had any issues if you have taken it into the dealership?

they loved it.:chuckle

REZXPERT
03-11-2008, 11:40 AM
I have only had the car since December :P. Problem is all the time I hang out with my friends and we talk about their cars, it gets me motivated to start modding mine( which I swear I told myself I wouldn't). Cause they are dumping so much money into theirs. One has a GTI, and other is dropping his life savings into doing a full motor build and turbo on his integra.:loco

zero. i almost want to think my dealership is pro-mod!

Garu
03-11-2008, 01:57 PM
Which dealership is that?

RX9
03-11-2008, 02:08 PM
should be any dealer, if you got a problem -- ect a CEL, then you just need to put stock back (very easy) for warranty, they wont care, dealers get the money from mazda anyway.

REZXPERT
03-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Which dealership is that?

can't say (almost rhymes w/ tittie:chuckle)

oneurt
03-11-2008, 08:55 PM
should be any dealer, if you got a problem -- ect a CEL, then you just need to put stock back (very easy) for warranty, they wont care, dealers get the money from mazda anyway.

yah I understand that the dealerships get money from warranty work, its just that I've been reading so many horrible stories about people in the US, getting shafted on work when they have mods on their car. Well in any case like my friend has told me they have to prove that the modification has caused the problem. So in any case if by chance something does go wrong with my car I'll be able to swap the intake back fairly easily.

My friend is a technician at toyota here in Regina, and he honestly says that the dealership doesn't usually care cause its warranty, they get paid either way.

oneurt
03-17-2008, 05:12 PM
got my Cobb intake today, and all installed. Thanks Patrique. I love it!!!!!