PDA

View Full Version : Dunnville Autodrome - Exotic Car Day!

REZXPERT
03-11-2008, 04:34 PM
for you dreamers..... brought to you by GTA Exotics, Etobicoke. i rented a Lamborghini Diablo & Viper for a day. dealt w/ Stewart, co-owner. cool guy.

http://gtaexotics.ca/portal/the-ultimate-exotic-car-experience.html

and check out their fleet. understandably, age restrictions & heavy security deposits.

Unoriginalusername
03-11-2008, 04:48 PM
they don't rent mazdaspeed's so i am not sure why this is in this section lol :chuckle you and your damn sig that is better then mine :chuckle

REZXPERT
03-11-2008, 04:51 PM
they don't rent mazdaspeed's so i am not sure why this is in this section lol :chuckle you and your damn sig that is better then mine :chuckle

they don't rent Mazdas either so i tossed a coin! i'm tempted to get my temp M lic and rent a bike from GTAEx this summer. i miss my R1. and CBR.
and TL1000 :(

REZXPERT
03-11-2008, 04:54 PM

that's your fault. apology in order.

(fyi, nice rez... email to follow)

Unoriginalusername
03-11-2008, 04:55 PM
that's your fault. apology in order.

(fyi, nice rez... email to follow)

true that is my fault... i need to take better pics of my car but its been in the same spot since november and the car cover doesn't really set it off quite as nice as your pics lol :chuckle

RX9
03-11-2008, 05:44 PM
i have to read the name in order to make sure who is who, the damn sign pics are like twins.:chuckle